It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 letters in the middle name matrix.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, Last night at work I was just thinking to myself coz I was boredas per usual, at my work, working, but beingbored...

Well the thought came into my head about the matrix,and i was thinking sometimes thisworld feels like it's a matrix, and that there might be some flaw in it, and you could probably find it mathematically, then the number 7 and the middle name came into my head just suddenly....like that could be the answer to the riddle of solving a matrix if it did exist....

So i just went and added up my middle name "Michael"..7 letters....theni did my sisters..."Therese" 7 letters, my mums...."Francis"...7 letters, My dads, "Charlse" 7, my best friends "Antonio" 7 , his Girlfriends, "Melissa" 7 , my other good friend, "Katrina" 7, my close cousins "Carmelo" 7, my Godfathers, "Matthew" 7.

All this in rapid succession, one after the other, without thinking of anyone i knew who had a middle name of more or less than that.
9 pepole in a row with middle names that have 7 letters.
Just after the thought 7 and middle names popped into my head while thinking about the matrix and how their must be some way to find a flaw in it to know itwas a matrix.

Thoughi dont think this is really a matrix...b it was a bit freaky none the less.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thats the stupidiest theory I ever heard.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Thats the stupidiest theory I ever heard.

IT's not a thiery..it was jsut wierd that it all came to me so quick, 1 after the other ...for 9 names....without interruption of finding another person who had a middle name more or less letters than 7....

What's the odds on that?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
what if you haven't got a middle name?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
id ontthinim goingto bother with this thread anymore. it'sridiculous being here at ATS now.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
DaRage,

even though we haven't always agreed on everything in the past I do agree with you now,

there are too many people hanging out at ATS that are NOT interested in conspiracy or talking about ANYTHING out of the ordinary.

So what are the OWNERS of the SYSTEM going to do about it?

AFTER all it is supposed to be DISCUSSION about these topics and NOT a place to have to DEFEND at all costs these same IDEAS and CONCEPTS.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
that is really freaky... freaky, but cool!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
See I guess I just dont understand because my middle name is Eric, my dad is Peter, brother David. But I dont mean to step on your theory.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think what DaRage is getting at is what we sometimes call synchronicity.

Look it up btw.

An interesting word and also related heavily to mathematics.

The recurring patterns in one's life are part of a message and the basis for the construction of the universe.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My middle name has 7 letters too. I am the 7th child in my family, whoa...

This is a bizarre twist that I certainly have never thought of.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks Neo. I am familiar with the mathematics of nature.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
dreamrebel,

if I may make a suggestion,

try to think more about what people are really getting at and then apply that great passion you have to contribute to the discussion,

not that I am perfect I too get carried away at times.

emotions are what make us human but they also get us in trouble too.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
what if you haven't got a middle name?

Then your middle name would be nothing..............OMFG.........HAHA...."nothing" has 7 letters.............

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
With all respect, I will consider that Neo. Although we dont always agree and I tend to be skeptical, I do give things thought before I comment.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"Bonaldi" is my middle name, But id say 7 is the least most syncronistic number in my life.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can't find such synchronicities in my own name or of those in my family. There must such patterns in other ways though.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I do understand what you meen by synchronicity in our day to day lives. I just so happen to wake up at 5:59am every moring (unless iam drunk or hung!), just befor my alarm. I also tend to see 11:11am/pm quite a bit, just a coincedence I suppose............

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
if ur interested in the number 7, i suggest you all play Marathon. especialyl, Marathon 2: Durandal.
its masked in the game, but the number 7 is a huge recurrence in the game, always popping up. theres massive amounts of hard drives taken up with this stuff. theres a user here, SE7EN, whom i have dreams that he/she is involved in marathon.
my brother and mother's middle name is Gardner - 7 letters.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the matrix was really the point. The odd thing about the story was that he came up with 9 names with seven letters in rapid succession.

I think it was really your subconscious that conjured up the names. You said you didn't really have to think about it right? It's always exciting when something like that happens.

One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to harness the power of the subconsious.

*My first post!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My middle name has 7 letters. Now, I'm scared
. Not really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join