It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC2 photo series shows upward explosive forces

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
And they are obviously making great headway, if the Brits can use a DEW to achieve "the largest explosion set off (by the UK) since WW II."

I'm glad you pointed out "by the UK". At first, I was thinking of Heiroshima and Nagasaki. But, that was us. Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I don't think the royal engineers ever used nukes, they're more into demolition and reconstruction like bridges etc. One of their best efforts would have been in WW1 where they tunnelled under enemy trenches and planted an insane amount of conventional explosive like cyclonite (same family as RDX, Comp B and C4 etc) - the explosion took out thousands of the unsuspecting enemy.

What could fit the observations is resonance which can be very destructive without much of a signature. Like the opera singer hitting the right note to make a champagne glass shatter and the buildings did appear to just fall apart.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
What could fit the observations is resonance which can be very destructive without much of a signature. Like the opera singer hitting the right note to make a champagne glass shatter and the buildings did appear to just fall apart.

Funny how you should mention this. I just started a thread about the very same thing the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

"Nikola Tesla's earthquake machine, vibrations, natural frequencies and building demolitions"

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join