It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 - Man in Black (military) in action in Italy? (Report - Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Black helicopter follows the witness of the sightings of B.go Sabotino, Latina, Italy

A black helicopter, great and without insignias of recognition, it follows homeward in his journey, the witness of the sightings of the spheres of light, near the ex nuclear plant of B.go Sabotino, Latina...

Info (Video inside): www.cunlazio.net...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The guy who has been chased by the helicopter also posted in this forum and claimed that the helicopter chased him again the next days: he also claimed that he noticed some black cars near his home.

[edit on 13/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
One of the things that always amazes me is how people can say it's a black helicopter without any markings when they see it, or take pictures of it AT NIGHT. I didn't have time to watch the whole video, but how are you supposed to be able to tell ANYTHING about how the helicopter looks by the lights? Or did it land right next to him under a streetlight?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I always thought that the M.I.B aircraft didn't made any sound? They are really know as Black Ops.They only bother with people that had seen top secret Earth aircraft. They can be spaceships,starships,timeships or any other type of top secret aircraft.

new topics

top topics

join