It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOUR Living Books - The Alpha and Omega

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I believe every single soul on this planet has their own living book/s. The living book has everything in about each individual's lives and experiences.

I meditated and saw my own living book. At first there were many books, like book 1 through to book 60. Each book had me and that life in it.

These living books are not ordinary books. You open one of them to read it and each page plays like a movie, that recounts one life.

I saw many books, they all belonged to me. They were numbered. And I looked at them quite exhausted and surprised at how many books there were. Just as I was feeling like everything was hopeless, a huge book fell from above. All the living books of me were joined into one big book. I felt like I had had Judgement Day. Someone had read my book and judged it.

Imagine if you see the end of your book? The last chapter or last book... in a way it is frightening but I at the same time, I wonder if it is the end of a lesson or cycle?

If you knew that your living book or your LIFE was actually going to be finished/the Omega, how would you feel?

I wondered if one cycle is finished, will I get a new cycle? Start from one again?

Didn't see a book though with blank pages, so yes, feels a bit scarey.

This meditation happened after my other experience:

Raised Up? = I was not meditating when this happened.

cheers

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I believe every single soul on this planet has their own living book/s. The living book has everything in about each individual's lives and experiences.

Awesome topic! It is ‘on time’ if you get my drift.

Time to move ahead and beyond the tired old topics…

I meditated and saw my own living book. At first there were many books, like book 1 through to book 60. Each book had me and that life in it.

These living books are not ordinary books. You open one of them to read it and each page plays like a movie, that recounts one life.

I’m sure, or assuming, that you’ve heard of the Akashic records? And maybe Edgar Cayce?

Maybe some might think that the Akashic record is a single record book – which it is, in a way – but more like the UNITED collection of ALL book collections – such as YOURS and MINE and that of ever soul/entity who exists.

Some can tap into the main volume – but this is ONLY possible if motivated by the desire to help others rather than to exalt self or any other reason, whatsoever.

But we can all tap into our own…most have not, I don’t think – there is no standard way required to read our books and there also are so many ways in which a soul is able to best read their books in order for their own personal way of learning to be utilized.

So it is good that we share – I find it interesting the way your soul has done this – so far there isn’t much opportunity to hear other people tell about their methods or experiences; either they haven’t yet or haven’t yet dared to discuss it. And there are many out there that claim to be able to access all manner of information of this type and often it is VERY hard to discern if they are truly able to do as they say. Often the ability is partial and is just enough to convince themselves and those they encounter that they CAN do this but that is easy right now because #1 man’s ego, in general, still rules…and #2 since we are just at the ‘tip of the iceberg’ it is easy to see a glimpse and mix it with suggestion or desire and end up with what seems to be genuine.

(and I’m just saying this here because it is a good opportunity to share information with anyone who might be reading this because you brought it up – really I’m not thinking that you personally need this advice)

There is only ONE SURE way to tell if information can be trusted or not – that from another person, that is. If they seek to HELP others just for the sake of helping because they follow the #2 commandment/golden rule (LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF) then it’s GOOD. And even if mistakes are made it will be because we are all new at this and they will be small and will straighten themselves out.

If a person seems more about themselves than about helping YOU (or whoever)…then don’t even consider it! And you can tell. Who do they talk about? Themselves? GOD? You? Where do they choose to seat themselves? At the best seat or the lowest? Trust the humble and run from the boastful and self-aggrandizing sorts!

OKAY...now back to YOU!

I saw many books, they all belonged to me. They were numbered. And I looked at them quite exhausted and surprised at how many books there were. Just as I was feeling like everything was hopeless, a huge book fell from above. All the living books of me were joined into one big book. I felt like I had had Judgment Day. Someone had read my book and judged it.

I know what you mean when you say you felt like you had judgment day – I had an experience that made me feel the same. It was unique and it just happened once….ever since then, though, I KNOW where I stand and that feeling of being judged remained. IOW…I have already stood before the throne. And so I am sure you have, too.

How do you feel now? When was this?

Imagine if you see the end of your book? The last chapter or last book... in a way it is frightening but I at the same time, I wonder if it is the end of a lesson or cycle?

I don’t think there is an end…once you see to the point of thinking about these things…it is because your books are linking up into a circle…the alpha and the omega flip-flop/swip-swap and suddenly instead of a line that starts and ends…your soul is a circle! And unbroken circle.

I do, however, think that this completion has everything to do with an accomplishment of sorts – so it IS an ending to your life, so to speak. Your MORTAL life…the one bound by KARMA which is still not out of school.

Remember Jesus said: ‘It is finished.’
He had linked his circle…done the thing which he had vowed to do…BEFORE even the alpha.
He was the first…to overcome mortality! By becoming a ‘0’ instead of a ‘1’.

If you knew that your living book or your LIFE was actually going to be finished/the Omega, how would you feel?

Well, personally, I HAVE seen the ‘ending’ of my life – which is really only the fruition of my ‘assignment.’ I have only seen this AFTER my ‘judgment.’ BUT I truly do KNOW how the rest of my current physical experience is going to play out. And it is going to be just as I intended – I have a peace of mind beyond description knowing what I know…

And when all that I know will happen comes to pass…AFTER that I will ‘rest.’ Meaning I will be free to do whatever – however – incarnate or ethereally roam…WHATEVER. That is the ‘rest’ we receive…playtime!

I wondered if one cycle is finished, will I get a new cycle? Start from one again?

WHATEVER YOU WANT! When you are accomplished with all you’ve been working toward…you will be FREE. Think about how you felt right after graduating high school! SAME THING!

Didn't see a book though with blank pages, so yes, feels a bit scarey.

DON’T BE SCARED! I mean this with all my heart…fear is what leads to ‘death’ – mortal death. If you are already where you are…there is no reason to fear and if you do..you will lose ground. It can always be regained but it is unnecessary. At some point we each have to just TRUST and KNOW that our souls NEVER die!

I know this – I trusted it – and it was proven to me. I cannot prove it to you or anyone else…but what I CAN say is:
FEAR NOT.
BELIEVE ONLY.
LOVE is REAL but TIME is NOT.

This meditation happened after my other experience:

Raised Up? = I was not meditating when this happened.

THANKS! I will go check it out!
Let’s talk more!

From the Gospel of Thomas:

(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
that you’ve heard of the Akashic records? And maybe Edgar Cayce?

No I haven't heard of Akashic records... but googling now!
I have heard of Edgar Cayce. I think what he has offered up with respect to reincarnation, is very interesting.

Living books support reincarnation. Amazing.

but more like the UNITED collection of ALL book collections – such as YOURS and MINE and that of ever soul/entity who exists.

Yes, I saw that too. Like I saw someone offer to show me one of their living books and I was in their book too. So, very interesting.

But we can all tap into our own…most have not, I don’t think –

Well, I tapped into mine by surprise !! LOL I believe though Annie, I have been given this sight as a gift by God. I see things for the most part that are pure, except my own living books !! Oh I make it sound awful!!

and #2 since we are just at the ‘tip of the iceberg’ it is easy to see a glimpse and mix it with suggestion or desire and end up with what seems to be genuine.

Well, I believe anyone who puts an experience or thought out there holds answers. They may not be all the answers but I certainly feel now, that info shared might actually trigger memories in other people?

If it is on equal footing and a share basis without being exclusive or superior (EGO) then I would say, consider it, at least, sort it...digest it and hold what is resonates with you.

I know what you mean when you say you felt like you had judgment day – I had an experience that made me feel the same. It was unique and it just happened once….ever since then, though, I KNOW where I stand and that feeling of being judged remained. IOW…I have already stood before the throne. And so I am sure you have, too.

Well, I didn't stand before a throne. I was in a golden place (very nice
) but sitting at a table with another (I couldnt' see the face) and on the table was the living books, my living books. The big book fell from above onto the table. !!

I think too, that when you see your life review and the truth, it is defeaning, the inner silence that is. It is this resounding STOP whereby
someone who has the authority and the WISDOM hands down a verdict. It is the twelth hour... the clock is at twelve and no more chances.

I have always believe that a soul had as many chances as it needed to overcome, but I guess ?? from feeling what I felt and how I felt after, that there comes a time when a review or a progress report is done. So, yes, I felt fearful, my whole body trembled whilst I sat there throughout it.

And, I still have that trembling sensation, not as bad but still feel it is by the grace of God that I go at all.

That is how I feel now. This happened about a week ago. After my other experience.

Both have left me with an inner desire to repent and be thankful for the grace. Even though I had the other experience, I still feel like I am walking a tight rope. How quickly can someone lose the spirit of God?

I don’t think there is an end…once you see to the point of thinking about these things…it is because your books are linking up into a circle…the alpha and the omega flip-flop/swip-swap and suddenly instead of a line that starts and ends…your soul is a circle! And unbroken circle.

Well, I thought that too, but I felt from seeing the end of my books, it was the end and I didn't see another alpha. ??? so.. hence my uncertainty. As you stated before, hydrogen bomb = nothing. Perhaps as Enoch did, Enoch was and then he was not!

Everytime I read a part of the scripture that says anything like that now, I am intrigued...

Either way, I have to trust in God/Christ.

I do, however, think that this completion has everything to do with an accomplishment of sorts – so it IS an ending to your life, so to speak. Your MORTAL life…the one bound by KARMA which is still not out of school.

yes, but I always felt that we were bound in Karma forever. Even if we complete our own. For the sake of others.

It is like when we are forgiven by Christ, everytime you feel bad or ashamed for the past SIN, it crucifies Christ again.

We have to forgive and others who have done wrong to us, have to accept that we do forgive them. Other wise we are in their cycle... and it pains us to see those who we forgive still hurting or suffering. Yanno? It is the desire for peace.

Well, personally, I HAVE seen the ‘ending’ of my life – which is really only the fruition of my ‘assignment.’ I have only seen this AFTER my ‘judgment.’ BUT I truly do KNOW how the rest of my current physical experience is going to play out. And it is going to be just as I intended – I have a peace of mind beyond description knowing what I know…

Oh, I am glad to be able to share this with you, especially as you have had your own experiences. I came out of the meditation feeling like my life was over, not an assignment. Perhaps it just means I will be no more, like as we do on the planet. ???

WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Oh, only in the confines of the will of God.

We do have choices but it is limited to God's will. Perhaps that is the servant of God bit?

DON’T BE SCARED!

Oh thanks Annie, really! The scared feeling is perhaps the awareness of the grace to which I exist.

From the Gospel of Thomas:

(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

Oh, I like this, but I saw where I was at the first, AND I would not want to be there. I also don't feel my alpha was with God. I had separated from God and chose something else...so now, it is God's will and I respect/grateful for that

hugs
Nat
xx

I will U2U you what I saw at alpha (my alpha) It was not with GOD... that is all I can say. lol

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No I haven't heard of Akashic records... but googling now!
I have heard of Edgar Cayce. I think what he has offered up with respect to reincarnation, is very interesting.

A true prophet.

The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus Christ!

Living books support reincarnation. Amazing.

It IS a fact. Hence the 'many' chapters. Time & space are but manifestations of GOD's limitless mercy. Our limits are really our means of completing our journey!

Yes, I saw that too. Like I saw someone offer to show me one of their living books and I was in their book too. So, very interesting.

YES! And I am in yours and you are in mine...my mind's eye shows me a swirling rainbow mass rising up out of an ancient book...always changing...rearranging...showing the law of 'cause and effect' in the world bound by 'time' (mortality).
But the book, itself, lies outside of time.
That is how we both have free-will yet the future is known to GOD. To GOD there is no past, present, or future. Only NOW.

Well, I tapped into mine by surprise !! LOL I believe though Annie, I have been given this sight as a gift by God.

Indeed you have. That is also TRUE.

I see things for the most part that are pure, except my own living books !! Oh I make it sound awful!!

I understand, though. COMPLETELY. These things defy words!

Well, I believe anyone who puts an experience or thought out there holds answers. They may not be all the answers but I certainly feel now, that info shared might actually trigger memories in other people?

EXACTLY! That's a BIG part of the purpose of all this! To demonstrate, prove, and inspire! To spread the gospel.

If it is on equal footing and a share basis without being exclusive or superior (EGO) then I would say, consider it, at least, sort it...digest it and hold what is resonates with you.

Yes. That is very SOUND advice. In our hearts, we each hold our truth. In full. We must listen within because within is where we will find the still, small voice of GOD.
1 Kings chapter 19

Well, I didn't stand before a throne. I was in a golden place (very nice
) but sitting at a table with another (I couldnt' see the face) and on the table was the living books, my living books. The big book fell from above onto the table. !!

Right. Neither did I. That was just using the words commonly understood.
From my own experiences, the throne of GOD is a rainbow. A surreal supernatural rainbow - meaning simply one beyond the earth's ability to manifest - yet manifested here if GOD wills it!

And, I still have that trembling sensation, not as bad but still feel it is by the grace of God that I go at all.

In DEED! I am with you, my love! All the way!

Even though I had the other experience, I still feel like I am walking a tight rope. How quickly can someone lose the spirit of God?

What HE gives, we cannot lose. Although, for the sake of our own sanity and the fact we still dwell in materiality...it isn't constant and the intensity waxes and wanes. I know, now, that is for my own good! IT IS BIG!

Everytime I read a part of the scripture that says anything like that now, I am intrigued...

Either way, I have to trust in God/Christ.

Keep reading! It is like an onion!
You will discover all if you continue to read and to trust. I know you will, though - that is why you are what you are!

yes, but I always felt that we were bound in Karma forever. Even if we complete our own. For the sake of others.

Yes. Karma is divine justice. Not even GOD oversees it - it is a perfect perpetual motion mechanism which is not subject to any sort of error.

Karma is the black horseman. JUSTICE/JUDGMENT

Black means 'hidden.'
The scales represent 'divine justice.'
The mechanism of perfect justice is hidden from men's eyes!

It is like when we are forgiven by Christ, everytime you feel bad or ashamed for the past SIN, it crucifies Christ again.

Exactly. We must let it go and move ahead. Once the 'temple' is cleansed it is a house for GOD.

We have to forgive and others who have done wrong to us, have to accept that we do forgive them. Other wise we are in their cycle... and it pains us to see those who we forgive still hurting or suffering. Yanno? It is the desire for peace.

EXACTLY. The peace that passes all human understanding. I found that 'walking in another's moccasins' helped me to see that we are all driven by things which cause us to err...but those things are pains, hurts, scars, etc. If we have the graciousness to accept that none of us want to be mean or ugly and we've all been hurt - we all have our 'reasons' - then we begin to see we are all the same, essentially!

Oh, I am glad to be able to share this with you, especially as you have had your own experiences.

I've been waiting for you! Remember the alpha and omega thread? I KNEW THEN I would be meeting you like this. Not in detail...I just knew you were elect.

Oh, only in the confines of the will of God.

We do have choices but it is limited to God's will. Perhaps that is the servant of God bit?

Well, there is a limited time period determined - one of retribution/rehabilitation/incarceration, so to speak. After all is set right, then things will be different.

There are no prophecies which extend beyond 2012. That is because after that all things will be made new. We made vows before we came here and all we (inwardly) care about is keeping our word! That is why it seems we often have no choice. Our choices were made BEFORE and now they lie deep within our souls!

Oh thanks Annie, really! The scared feeling is perhaps the awareness of the grace to which I exist.

Yes, maybe so. I know that truly you do not fear because of the nature of your awakening. But grace is something so hard to explain and still I find it difficult to think about without being overwhelmed with emotions I cannot describe.

Oh, I like this, but I saw where I was at the first, AND I would not want to be there. I also don't feel my alpha was with God. I had separated from God and chose something else...so now, it is God's will and I respect/grateful for that

We came here to find out what love is by experiencing what it IS NOT. That is the nature of the fall. The fall was a sacrifice and a good thing, ultimately - something which will end up for the good of all!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I guess people like me won't have the opportunity in a life time to view our 'living books': It's like a never ending story where existence is pretty much living for the here and now, never learning from the past and always wondering about the future.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh wow, I can't believe how I just seem to stumble upon information relating to what I saw.

check this out! (Annie, I will u2u you the beginning book and perhaps this will make sense to you?)

"Happy are those that persevere to the end, for the devils of Satan write all your evil deeds in a book, in the book of your body and your spirit.

And when you come before the face of God, the devils of Satan bear witness against you with your deed, and God sees your sins written in the book of your body and of your spirit and is sad in his heart. But if you repent of your sins, and by fasting and prayer you seek the angels of God, then each day that you continue to fast and to pray, God's angels blot out one year of your evil deeds from the book of your body and your spirit. And when the last page is also blotted out and cleansed from all your sins, you stand before the face of God, and God rejoices in his heart and forgets all your sins. He frees you from the clutches of Satan and from suffering; he takes you within his house and commands that all his servants, all his angels serve you.

Long life does he give you, and you shall never see disease. And if, thenceforward, instead of sinning, you pass your days in doing good deeds, then the angels of God shall write all your good deeds in the book of your body and of your spirit. I tell you truly, no good deed remains unwritten before God, not from the beginning of the world. For from your kings and your governors you may wait in vain for your reward, but never do your good deeds want their reward from God.

"And when you come before the face of God, his angels bear witness for you with your good deeds. And God sees your good deeds written in your bodies and in your spirits, and rejoices in his heart. He blesses your body and your spirit and all your deeds, and gives you for a heritage his earthly and heavenly kingdom, that in it you may have life everlasting. Happy is he who can enter into the kingdom of God, for he shall never see death."

All of the above found in The Essene Gosel Of Peace-Book One

Just to read this and see this after me seeing my own books!!!

Farout!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Why do you say, People like you won't see your books?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

It would be interesting to read at least one page of my 'living books' without journalizing daily. But I suppose I'd have to meditate well before I could actually finish one chapter.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I guess people like me won't have the opportunity in a life time to view our 'living books': It's like a never ending story where existence is pretty much living for the here and now, never learning from the past and always wondering about the future.

SURE YOU WILL!!

Why not YOU if any of us?
YOU are LOVED!

Besides that, didn't you sign up?
Get it?
Stand up and be counted!
YOU DARED!

Patience is of the saints but also you must BELIEVE.
Know yours is coming, too, my friend...yours is coming, too!

♥♥♥

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Oh wow, I can't believe how I just seem to stumble upon information relating to what I saw.

Isn't it crazy?!?!
But that IS the way...I've come to expect it but still it is astounding!

check this out! (Annie, I will u2u you the beginning book and perhaps this will make sense to you?)

Yes it does!
I've read it, too, BTW. That is a good site and the literature there is excellent!

There is another thread where madnessinmysoul asked us to list the religious texts we have read. I didn't reply because I couldn't possibly list them all. I read and read and read!!!!

And still...I hope I can learn forever! I claim to know NOTHING (according to the learning of books) so that I can always LEARN MORE! So to speak...if you know what I mean!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is the amazing thing. Until I had seen my books, I hadn't thought of anything like it. Except for ET's thread:

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

And with that, I only considered the Bible a living book but as for books pertaining to individual souls is wonderful.

Thanks Annie for telling me about Akashic Records. Am reading about it now.

I feel quite in awe of this process, See then Find!

The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" Akashic Records

The Akashic Records contain the entire history of every soul since the dawn of Creation.Akashic Records

Information about these Akashic Records – this Book of Life – can be found in folklore, in myth, and throughout the Old and New Testaments. It is traceable at least as far back as the Semitic peoples and includes the Arabs, the Assyrians, the Phoenicians, the Babylonians, and the Hebrews. Akashic Records

Q. [What is meant by] The Book of Life?
A. The record that the individual entity itself writes upon the skein of time and space, through patience – and is opened when self has attuned to the infinite, and may be read by those attuning to that consciousness...Akashic Records

The individual entity writes itself?

= so WE write them ourselves?

Funny thing is the books I saw did not have writing. They play like a movie, each page comes alive...like a memory movie.

Truly fascinating!!

...written in the book of your body and of your spirit
The Essene Gosel Of Peace-Book One

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I wonder how we can learn how to tap into these books?

Learn how you are in charge of shaping your own destiny and how you can tap into your records—your past lives, your present experiences, and your unfolding future—to create the life you desire.
Akashic Records

I saw mine by surprise!!

Maybe it is just a matter of acknowledging they exist and then your mind allows you to see them?

Perhaps it doesn't even need meditation?

cheers

Reminds me of 'Ask and ye shall receive!' Perhaps that is all we need do?

EDIT:

I just googled to find out some info and it makes me furious
when spiritual information costs MONEY.

I wont even bother posting up the info from that site as it requires you to PAY for the learning.

How awful!

I will however seek other sources that have some spiritual integrity!

peace

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oh how very annoying. I can't find any FREE information about developing your Akashic Records.

How disgusting!

Ok... well I will share for FREE how I accessed mine.

Meditate. It doesn't have to be a big thing. Just close your eyes and let your mind wander. Keep a journal of everything YOUR MIND shows you. So write down and keep track of things so that if you see something that doesn't make sense, perhaps the next meditation will give you the answers.

Faith in Christ and the prayer that I recite regularly is the Lord's Prayer to overcome MY fears AND for the 'restoreth my soul' part:

Psalm 23:
[1]The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. [2]He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters [3]He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake [4]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [5]Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemes; thou annointest my headwith oil; my cup runneth over [6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. and I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever.

Now, in all honesty when I was absolutely terrified of some experiences, that prayer saved me (I refer to really bad spiritual attacks with crows and big dark energies in my bedroom!) = I have three cats and ALL jumped off my bed and ran to the top of the wardrobe, hair up just staring at the same time I sensed and saw the dark energies.

I overcame those forces and that prayer is very powerful

Diet I would recommend drinking water and trying to eat living food. Flush out the toxins. Even start with one day only, whereby you only eat breads, fruits, vegetables and cereals.

Toxins cause nightmares. They also can distort what you see.

Try to be aware of that.

I wore a Amethyst Quartz around my neck. You could buy a small peice (it is not expensive) and just carry it with you. It is a very powerful crystal. Holding it in your hand helps if your feeling anxious. Keep it by your bed when you sleep or meditate. This crystal really does work!

(funny thing is, just after my spiritual assault, I lost the crystal and had to get another one)

Hope this helps!

new topics

top topics

join