It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did they not think we saw this ??? well we did...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
reply to post by undo

not sure if that 15mb image , EVEN as a jpg, fits well on this page...
but it's one COOL image. I've been looking for a moon shot like this.

I have a 2ft wide PRISTINE photo printer this is going to spit out of REALLY soon.

b

did you click on it to see the entire thing?
it's from
the living moon
thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
heck yes i did, with as many printers as I have and the love of hi res imaging, this was scooped up immediately.

Interesting find on it that I haven't seen discussed but I'm sure at some point it has been on here.. gotta learn the crater names I guess to do a proper search function.

the Op says he sees something that looks like a big ole rock to me, but this image looks like a path or road whatevr to the center of this crater.

Has then been discussed yet or given and explanation?

how the heck did this happen?

b

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theQuest

ya well i don't know where i got this picture...sure it's from on this site...what the hell is that up on the top of the hill? k how do i post a picture i'm confuzzled

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo, thanks for the input and clarification on viewing the surfaces of the planets and Moons of our Solar System. It is like looking into a pool of water first you see the surface and if you you refocus your eyes you will see fish swimming deeper in the water. You first have to get past the surface it is like looking at or into a hologram. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad there are others who think they see a handle on the top of it. When I zoomed in on the pic, that was the first thing that interested me.

Looks like someone forgot to remove one of their packs out of the way before the picture was taken. lol

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

the Op says he sees something that looks like a big ole rock to me, but this image looks like a path or road whatevr to the center of this crater.

Awesome moon picture by Mike Deegan. The "path" is called Rima Petavius.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
. . . Wow.

Looks like a meteorite just hit the planet and happened to lodge its one edge into its crash site. -___-

Come on, people. It's most likely a chunk of meteorite that's square on one side and the side you CAN'T see is just a smaller cut.

All of this is ridiculous. Is the person that brought this topic up hoping there'll be a widespread panic because somebody has spotted what looks to be a suitcase lodged into the surface of the moon?

You can't see any detail on it whatsoever, either. It's just a plain black mass in the shape of a square.

Highly un-credible.
If you guys want to bicker about an object spotted on mars- Bicker about this:
www.cryptomundo.com...

Oh, wait! Sorry. Just like this thread, you shouldn't waist your time on the one above. Certainly, all your hopes and dreams have been shattered once again, after seeing this follow-up of the above article:
www.cryptomundo.com...

Heck. For all we know, that picture could have been doctored by some amatuer member or unrelated person before-hand.
Seriously. If somebody could pull of an entire figure using a picture of a statue, they could surely pull off a blurred, low-quality picture of a BLACK SQUARE. -____-

Let's put articles up on the frontpage when you at least see some SCALES or something on the 'walking figure', yes? Kthnx.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Felorah

thanks for your post.

Here's what its all about though. Some of us (like me) like to look at these weird objects on Mars that look like a suitcase or R2D2 or whatever because they are fun to wonder about (and its a nice way to spend time when recovering from surgery or a hard day on the job) talk about, pro or con, even your input is welcome.

just like in a bigger way the book by Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Bara called "Dark Mission", is WAY out there , but fun as heck to read (except chapter two:Hyperdimensional Physics-if you can get through that chapter more power to you! lol !!) I don't know if I buy all the things he's presenting in the book, but I want to "read it " and ponder it and then read threads here on ATS about what others think.

I'm no Richard Hoagland, and I try to find things that can be talked about, and if I please but only a few and if folks here can help me make heads or tails out of some strange object I find in a "Mars Rover Picture" I'm willing to take what comes.

I have been blown away by the post that "Zorgon" does on the Moon and such..and alot of other people's finds. Its cool.

I still wonder if the pictures I posted here are the only one's, or if secretly NASA has looked closer at that weird object and the other objects arount it.

Mars is a sea of rocks, but some pretty cool rocks, me thinks.

Ruff

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yeah, there's tons of images of moon anomalies that came out of the john lear's moon thread. i found the petavius anomalie to be pretty darn interesting. i think i even have it one of my moon videos on youtube.

here they are, you can see some of the examples of anomalies discovered on the thread by various people, petavius anomalie is in the second video

[edit on 16-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

those were great flicks to watch undo. I have something I'd like to show that's been bugging me, (that somebody might have mentioned already, but I missed) there is this weird "thing/building/look-out plat-form" on this picture of the "Copernicus crater",

let me tell you were to look on the picture.. go to the far right corner...then measure from there going back toward the left corner
2 1/2 inches, then measure straight down from there 1 3/4 inches.. here's what I see "a platform with a little box-like building on it, with one window right in the middle" the whole thing is 1/4 inch long on the picture .
www.honeysucklecreek.net...

source =honeysuckle creek .net www.honeysucklecreek.net...

ruff

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY
[m

i really think this is a rock formation much like the several hundred in this jpeg. also if you like to hunt anomallies this site has a directory of over 10000 pic.

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
jeee.
this is getting super-stupid.
no wonder even John Lear had to go..

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It looks like a simple prism. I have a quartz prism crystal which looks similar, just not the same color. They form when exposed to an open cavity in the rock during their creation.

Seriously though, this rock doesn't stand out all that much. It's not like we're looking at Double Arches.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Its probably a sign that says:

GO BACK!

GOT WATER.....?

MADE YA LOOK!

CHEAP LAND $1.00 all you can see!

IF YOU CAN READ THIS... YOU'RE TOO CLOSE!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
what the hell are you talking about? its just a bunch of rocks. ROCKS, that is the only thing in that picture. there is nothing special about it except this thread is special.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Weeeee'l, I see a few good sized rocks that could be ejecta from volcanos or meteors, but I'd hold off on the super deluxe chili dog just for now.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I still say its an artoo unit!

Look out the empires coming to get us!!!!!

*Plays the Imperial march*

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

dude you can't be serious. it's just a rock, lolololol laying on another rock. jeeze go to your optometrist. i mean is it getting that bad. i hope they do find something one day it sure seems a waste of good technology to keep taking pics of rocks. how long has it been there now, and it's hey look a different shot of wasteland with funky shaped rock formations. pics like that remind me of the hey look at this piece of toast it looks like jesus or a butterfly. on the other hand it could be an ancient rabbit trap. dang now i need to go see my optometrist!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

look at navigation cam sol 1506 and rear hazcam sol1495. What are those structures and do you see the human shadow in the bottom left. You can obviousely see a human figure's head and left ear in the shadow. Is the spirit on mars or in new mexico somewhere?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join