It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did they not think we saw this ??? well we did...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
now that i look at R2D2 rock closer, that is an odd thing.
it looks, not like an obelisk... more like .. what is it?

looks tampered with. what the freak is that thing?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by undo

HOWEVER, I do see something interesting waaaaaaaay off in the distance. too bad it isn't better defined.

Is this the area?

I blew it up....but it just gets more blury

yes, that is what i was viewing. It is definetly off the ground, but it is too far away to get a good view of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I thought possibly I was making images up in my mind but relized I had picked up on a visual digital code that was transmitted thru light into the retnas of my eyes and stored in the memory of my brain.

Ok. So, there is a 'visual digital code' on the picture that transmitted to your eyes?

How come that code doesnt transmit to everyone's eyes? How does one get that code transmitted thru their eyes to their brain?

Im just trying to understand

Thanks for answering my questions!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Ok. So, there is a 'visual digital code' on the picture that transmitted to your eyes?

How come that code doesnt transmit to everyone's eyes? How does one get that code transmitted thru their eyes to their brain?

Im just trying to understand

Thanks for answering my questions!

zorgon and i were trying to figure out why some can see these things as clear as a bell and others can't see anything. i have no clue. i've talked on the phone with rikriley before. he's a very intelligent, older gentleman who has lived a full and rich life. i don't find him even remotely crazy (and believe me, crazy people can recognize crazy people better than they can sane people). although we don't always see the same level of detail on some images, he's seeing something. i dunno what, but he's not crazy.

i haven't seen the little people he refers to, but maybe because i'm not looking for little people. i'm looking for big tangible pieces of evidence.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I suppose you consider this made by martins too?

Listen friends, Mars has wind. Millions of years of wind makes what? that's right... Rock formations. Now if it was a tower with writing, ok, or perhaps the David himself. But it's not. It's a rock.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh, I wasnt saying I thought he was crazy!

I see things - but I see things in many places. I have a very vivid imagination. But I just take what I imagine to see w/ a grain of salt.

I was just trying to understand this visual digital code thing he is talking about. As it is nothing I have heard before

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Perhaps because you are not an experiencer.

I thought I had read that about Rik, am I right Rik, undo ?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey, folks sorry I haven't responed sooner. I just finished my second hernia operation this morn and finally was able to squezz in this chair in front of my computer. ( I had my first operation feb. 1st and this was the final finish up, thank god!!) so now I can recoup for awhile and be on ATS off and on as much as possible!! The Oxycod (pain pills) seem to be kicking in fine
one every four to six hours as needed its says (and of course my anti-bios every 6 hrs.)

I just want to thank everybody (pro and con) for putting up with me "and this post" I was a little nervousss when I posted it , knowing I had to go back to surgery in two days, and I can loose my self here and get my mind off to better things instead of surgery.. like ATS has to offer!! ATS got me thinking about space and not surgery..that was in my future. I did think (really) at the time it was a really weird picture, still do, but feed back is really important, and thanks again , all of you!!

I'll be reading mostly all the ATS post I like until I feel I can contribute something worth-whiled ( or find a nother cool pic!! he he ) well thats it for now!!

take care

Ruff

[edit on 14-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OH!! I forgot ...in reply to LAUGHING-CAT

I served on the USS Oriskany (which is now an artificial reef off the east coast of Florida) I still think I'm a young dude and in great shape! (thats why I hurt myself working at the tool shop lifting more than I should have!!
HA HA ooo ouch..hurst when I laugh..

Anyway , there's a ton off pictures still to look at..and who knows, what will be found!! Mars is there waiting!!

OOOH RaaaHH!! ...Ouch!!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
it sort of looks like the mirrors that were left on the moon for lasery stuff

or an old r2 unit - either/or

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Perhaps because you are not an experiencer.

I thought I had read that about Rik, am I right Rik, undo ?

not sure what experiencer means?
if you mean met aliens, seen ufos, that kinda thing?
then i have no idea, cause i haven't (to my recollection) met
aliens or seen ufos (live). i've seen them on video, tv,
in books, on the net, but hrm, not in person. not sure i want to.
i'd likely start praying at that point, for some kind of supernatural
intervention lol something like "Heeeeellllp!"

Anyway, i have no clue what it all means, although I have guesses,
i definitely don't know what Rik's code thing means. He hasn't explained that part to me either.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Hey, folks sorry I haven't responed sooner. I just finished my second hernia operation this morn and finally was able to squezz in this chair in front of my computer. ( I had my first operation feb. 1st and this was the final finish up, thank god!!) so now I can recoup for awhile and be on ATS off and on as much as possible!! The Oxycod (pain pills) seem to be kicking in fine
one every four to six hours as needed its says (and of course my anti-bios every 6 hrs.)

I'll be reading mostly all the ATS post I like until I feel I can contribute something worth-whiled ( or find a nother cool pic!! he he ) well thats it for now!!

ouchie. poor guy!
well i at first, didn't see anything but a rock. i wasn't looking close enough. second viewing was more deliberate and yeah, it looks like something artificial but what?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"it looks like something artificial but what? "

Don't know, lol. but after first seeing it "thanks to ArMap" and a couple glasses of wine (trying to forget and relax for my up-coming surgery) I guess I just wanted everybody to take a look-see and give their views ( I know I could have put it out there better , but I was a little wozzy, but it seemed to do the job in anycase.( somewhat, lol)

what I was glad to hear from some, was that they also saw the "so-called" light house, and a few other anomalies I had seen also, but didn't want to push it , at the time.

next time if I find a picture , I'll try doing it, in not such a crazy way folks.

Ruff

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The visual code was given to me visually thru the transmission of full spectrum light frequencies being reflected or bounced off raw photos of Mars and I am not talking Mars photos from a computer monitor. Of course this does not answer your question but lets take a look at how things work on Mars.

Mars is set up on a grid if you view the planet from satellite images. The surface of Mars when you see satellite images in 3D like I do is tatooed. Yes you read it right the surface of Mars is set up on a memory similar to stored holograms.

Mars is of a different frequency then Earth as are the other planets and Moons in our Solar System. The holograms are I believe that are stored on the surface are overlapping different time periods or similar to double, triple or quad exposers with a camera. I believe the stored images use nano or plasmonic crystal technology using to capture holographic images. This technology was captured unknowingly on Earth thru the manufacture of the early stained glass windows. These time periods between the stored holographic exposers are many years apart.

In other words to see what I see it has to do with full spectrum light hitting the given area being viewed on Mars at a percise time to get maximum visual results. Much of what I have explained to you is a process of learning to see things better from satellite images. There are more techniques to help you graduate to a higher level of visualizing or seeing photographs from satellites.

Ground zero photos that is a different story and if you have read some of my posts you know what I am talking about. I am not here to convince anyone what I see I just share what I see whether people believe it or not. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

RUFFREADY, when you saw for the first time the lighthouse on the knoll near the horizon on Mars it was because you recognized a geometric comparison on Earth to a lighthouse. Yes we all relize the wind and sand given enough time can form some interesting formations. You see you knew the so called lighthouse was equal on bothsides making it improbable that wind, being under water and even rain millions of years ago could have caused the formation as percise as this so called lighthouse. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thanks rikriley, makes sense!

Also, when I first looked at the pic that armap posted, I went back into the nasa pics and put them into my pictue viewer and studied areas on said pics, I saw the "lighthouse" first as a large ball sitting on a block-like foundation ( like a radar dome). It really blew me away while looking at it , it just did not look natural , or just as you say, rain and wind formed. Thanks again.

ruff

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The visual code was given to me visually thru the transmission of full spectrum light frequencies being reflected or bounced off raw photos of Mars and I am not talking Mars photos from a computer monitor. Of course this does not answer your question but lets take a look at how things work on Mars.

Oh yeah, I remember you talkign about this now. I didn't recognize the word "code" in that. I don't recall you mentioning coding. Just me and my addled short term memory.

GREEN EYED,

I know what he means now. When you look at the surface of the moon, the first thing you see are the dark and light areas. As you look closer, you see detailsl like craters. As you look closer, you see there's anomalous looking things. And finally, as you look even closer, you begin to notice that there's an entire layer of visual data floating above the surface, kinda like a sphere inside a sphere. If you look passed that upper surface, you can start recognizing depth perception, see more details, and so on. It really pops out after your eyes and brain get adjusted. It is, afterall, a 3d object. The camera lens is doing its best to represent it but the best it can do is 2d. so you have to retrain your brain to see it in 3d.

did that make sense?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I have to admit this is some pretty heavy stuff. I am not sure I am following you really. Undo your post explains a little bit better, but is this like a natural thing or weird type of thing?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i think it's natural. your brain is capable of seeing in 3 dimensions, anyway.
pics of 3d objects, are trying to show you the 3d object, but can't. so your brain fills in the details.

the best examples i've seen where you can really see the 3d dimension in moon images is the big, full moon pics. like this one. click the image to see the full size. look around the area where aristarchus is. notice how the mares (the seas) have a translucent look to them and there's more data deeper in. if you have a graphics program, pop it in there and zoom in and get your eyes adjusted to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

not sure if that 15mb image , EVEN as a jpg, fits well on this page...
but it's one COOL image. I've been looking for a moon shot like this.

I have a 2ft wide PRISTINE photo printer this is going to spit out of REALLY soon.

b

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join