It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did they not think we saw this ??? well we did...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Personally, I always find it intensely interesting to view mars and moon photos, and especially when they seem to present anamolies. I certainly hope that some of the snide and rude remarks from some here, will not discourage this OP or others from presenting them for us to view.
To me, it is always a pleasure. Thank you OP.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok my last post, I created a Stereo picture, Need to relax your eyes and
let the pictures flow toward one another, If youve never done this ,
Don't try this at home:-) The Antenna looks like it is part of the Rock.
Since I am partial to puns, the following picture is called
Stereo Rock

By eagle1229 at 2008-02-13 Need to double click picture to see both eyes
Let your mind flow into the picture it really does help with filling in the fuzzies, The Rock is on a downslope away from us and that gray area bhind the rock is a deep gulley, If the Box eyes are really the RAT then
the size very approx of the box is 6 to 8 inches tall which makes the rock
about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. Not much of a Trash can after all.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It looks like someones airline baggage lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
it looks like a rock that some how fell from the sky tumbled onto another rock and got stuck in a weird position, simple.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Its probably a sign that says, "Exhausted all resources and have left for the blue planet hoping to find an atmosphere that supports life- Will do better this time...PS- Don't lift the little black round rocks- I don't have time to why you why- just don't touch them!"

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Wow rik, you are making out more detail than I can see. I certainly did not see anything other than a suspicious rock with holes in it, a rock leaning against another rock, and a rock in the distance that gives the appearance of a humanoid looking over another rock. Where are you getting all the other details?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1
I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude...

I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Back on thread: It looks like a buncha rocks to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Simply the product of an overactive imagination.

There is absolutely nothing to see in these pictures aside from some rocks from Mars. If you want to call the tall rock in the picture an obelisk, then I have a backyard full of obelisks that you might be interested in.

From the level of enthusiasm in your posts, I was expecting to see something akin to the Washington monument posted up front and center, but to my dismay there was nothing of the sort.

To cause such a stink over a simpe rock is pointless. I wish that the people that find rocks on other planets would take more than a nanosecond to examine the evidence, before posting that theyve singlehandedly discovered evidence of extraterrestrial life.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A couple of things I found.... I will post these and run me thinks.....

I dont know they just looked out of place, I'm open to any opinion on these.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
after checiking this out i,ve found it very hasd to bunk this!

give me some originals,

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

I AM SORRRRY

good pics where dd you reallly get them

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

its ok... oriiginals were from here -

marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Where you running to, up that staircase in the second picture? Wow, that is pretty nice, and worth further eploring imo,

As for the 1st picture the only thing I can make out is maybe in the blow-up in the bottom right a poor little Black lab burried up to his neck in sand with his bone just out of reach. So sad. :*( But that what I see. I know thats NOT what it is,ok so don't flame me.

But the stairs in the second photo are just amazing, suprised it hasn't been posted before. Maybe it has, I really don't keep track of the rovers and thier pictures. *shrug*

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I dont know they just looked out of place,

But how do you know what is out of place on a planet that we are still learning about? What is out of place, in your opinion, may be quite normal for that planet....or any other planet.

You know?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The angles of those stairs? Is that a natural formation,looks dead straight to me,you can almost see the steps!!!

The lighthouse looks strange because its situated at a great location,the land to its left looks further away and maybe a valley of some kind below?

The small square looks like my mums bungalow next to a gun I saw on Future weapons that could shoot a thousand bullets a second,it really does.
Great photo,never seen before,cheers.

I think this is great photo and the OP deserves more respect,some of these comments make me wanna quit this site,,,just because someone hasn't got A1 grammer everyones gotta cuss him/her! Closed minds,quick fingers.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ohhh,
Look at the 3 windows in the temple!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoovy

Wow rik, you are making out more detail than I can see. I certainly did not see anything other than a suspicious rock with holes in it, a rock leaning against another rock, and a rock in the distance that gives the appearance of a humanoid looking over another rock. Where are you getting all the other details?

Hi hoovy, I first viewed this photo that was originally posted by ArMap and enhanced by vze2xjjk on another thread Mars Humanoid figure confirmed?

I can see the 3 fingers of the being bending over that has a pointed headdress that is resting it's hand on the being on the ground level. Up against the being with the pointed headdress directly to the right is a light colored E.T. looking entity. Look for 2 eyes you will see the E.T. and the being on the ground I can see its face once it was enhanced by vze.
Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

Sometimes it pays to read the links and know what we are looking at. The outermost part of this photo represents an area 4 meters wide and object near the lens are only a few centimeters in size at the largest.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So, is this "being" that you see a living being? Or did it somehow get turned into stone (the exact same material as the rocks around it) - sort of like what the White Witch did in Narnia?

How come all of these alledged objects that some see look EXACTLY like the rest of the rocks? Why is one object a rock...but the other one is not a rock but some alien or some other object?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Am I the only one who noticed water on the ground in the lower right and the ripples in the mud next to the left tire? If the earth receives 17 inches of dust from space every hundred years shouldn't this evidence of water be gone in about 10?

Its evidence of some liquid. What are the options?

1. Either its water or our rover has taken a leak on its tire.

2. That is New Mexico and we paid for another space mission that never happened.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Illahee]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join