It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these pictures of real nazi UFO's ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The technological output of the nazi war machinery was mind boggling, given the short period of time. However they also pretty much built sketches and ideas, which underperformed existing technology or did not mature yet, lacking modern computers to avoid having to experiment with the real thing. The wing only aircraft lacked the computers to stabilize it in flight for example. Others were of questionable strategic value, although thise would have had some use as the ultimate distraction.

jasonjeffrey.wordpress.com...

They might have indeed experimented with saucer shaped crafts, although neither the soviets nor the allies admitted to have had recovered something of that kind. However I am not aware of declassified documentation about their performance, but I guess they did not fare much better than the American crafts that were knock offs. I am pretty certain saucer shaped crafts are dead, unless the Nazis had some kind of phenomenal breakthrough, like anti gravity devices and the Americans managed to keep this fact hidden. But I doubt it.

EDIT: According to the documents linked by the OP the Hanebu II was able to Navigate space at 100% (weltallfähigkeit 100%, space ability 100%) and reached a speed of 6000 km/h or beyond Mach 6. I could translate the rest, but the question is, are those documents authentic?

If they had something like that in their arsenal you would think they would have not hesitated putting guns on it and shooting down bomber airplanes. As soon as they developed a working jet airplane, it was airborne going through Allied crafts like a buzzsaw.

Also if the Nazis were able to build them and the American goverment is surpressing that technology, I am sure some other nation or private enterprise would have been able to reproduce that technology by now. I can think of a couple nations who would not turn down something that flies circles around an F-15.

Unless we are willing to accept that superhuman minds so brilliant nobody was able to recreate what they did were clad in nazi uniforms, I am calling hoax on that one.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by TheoOne
Here is another one, don't know if it's fake or not, though.

Yes, unlike the others, which are crap, that one is absolutely real, but it's not a flying saucer. It's the center pilot/engine section of a German Horton flying wing aircraft.

Probably this one:

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Nohup]

The Ho 229 V3 was a meant to be stealth bomber developed in the late period of war by the Horten Brothers. It was to be used to bombard the UK. The article below is very interesting about the Ho229 stealth capabilities.

Nazi Stealth Jet could have won war for Hitler

Fortunately for the world, the Ho 229 wasn't put into mass production before Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945. But American researchers boxed up and shipped home the prototypes and partially-built planes that existed — and now the same company that builds the B-2 has rebuilt one. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I would like to contact Mr. Ardnt as well. You say you have discussed the photos. Again, I ask, has he mentioned anything about where the pictures of Maria and Sigrun came from? Is NO ONE else notilcing they look like they're from the 60s? They're on his site. Everyones tearing apart the UFO pics but accepting these photos of raandom women as being who he says they are... it makes it all a little suspect. How can those pictures just be ignored? If one of the UFO pics was in full color and obviously from another time period altogether but claiming to be from the 30s-40s people would be all over it yet the numerous pictures of the women are just accepted? Actually more like ignored...

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join