It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Against Iran/Russia Around the Corner? Experts Say so...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Russia threatens Nuclear Pre-Emptive Strike on America if they Go Into Iran...

This is NO JOKE people - General Yuri Baluyevsky has made a deliberate and strategic statement of ALL OPTIONS open if the United States insists on invading Iran in the near future....

"Recent statements coming from one of Russia’s highest-ranking military commanders indicate that America and Israel plan to go ahead with war on Iran despite the release of the National Intelligence Estimate late last year.

Russia’s military chief of staff General Yuri Baluyevsky threatened the use of nuclear weapons in case of a major threat. He said that, although they have no plans of attacking anyone, they nevertheless “consider it necessary for everyone around the world community to clearly understand, that to defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Russia and its allies, military forces will be used, including, preventively, the use of nuclear weapons.”

www.americanfreepress.net...

80% Chance of War in March or April of 2008....

Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter is stating that the US Military will take advantage of window of opportunity to invade Iran when the weather conditions are in the best condition...

www.clevelandjewishnews.com...

Bush Still Plans for War with Iran - NIE Report was just a throw off - Former WhistleBlower Daniel Ellsburg Speaks Out...

www.alternet.org...

Chertoff Warns of Next 'Al-Queda' or 'Al-CIAda' event...

"But in the longer run, in terms of something that would really be earth-shattering, the kinds of things I'm worried about are a nuclear or a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear or biological attack." Chertoff continued, citing the motive of toppling the already teetering US economy

www.wtopnews.com...

Remember folks you cannot have a war in Iran without first VILLANIZING them in the eyes of the world community - to make Iran look bad you have to make them look like they did something wether or not they did it is IRRELEVANT - AKA GULF OF TONKIN OR NEXT STAGED 911....

Stockpile Food / Water / Emergency Supplies - Power Disruptions at this time of year in a prolonged conflict could prove fatal in the light of the long and cold winter we are slowly progressing through...

Please copy and email this warning everywhere -

Enduring Freedom is payed for By Eternal VIGILANCE...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It likely might happen. But it won't be United States or Isreal that start the war. It will be Iran who start the war by using trickery.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

To me you show a fully Anti-American view on this. You go from War to the conspiracy that we will start the war with a false Al Q event. Could possibly be a lot more simple then this,
Iran wants Nukes, Israel and Iran are enemies, US goes to great length to defend Israel, Russia protects its meal ticket Iran. Sound much more plausible to me.

Scary part is outcome is the same. We are just blaming different people for it.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do work for a contractor for the military. We build test boxes for the fighter jets and choppers. I have noticed that the work output has doubled in the last couple of months as well as cable harnesses for missle defence. What's kind of strang is why is there arab writting on these cables and boxes. Where are they really going to. Iran maybe?. Just don't know what to believe but something is strang where I work my first job. Something tells me that war is around the corner.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why would russia use nukes against the US, the US would nuke every square inch of rusia/asia/middle east in return.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
What I don't understand is why would russia use nukes against the US, the US would nuke every square inch of rusia/asia/middle east in return.

because it sells more newspapers, gets more hits on the website, there is a market for it....

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang

Originally posted by DaVillen

because it sells more newspapers, gets more hits on the website, there is a market for it....

But not for long...

Fallout gets in the way of EVERYTHING!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
gulfstreamsalt makes some very good points. The U.S. is obligated to protect Israel by treaty. Russia is obligated to protect Iran by treaty. Russia also has to make the point that they are a nuclear power and not to be messed with. If we look back at WW1, WW1 was basically started due to Treatise of Mutual Protection, which we have with Israel, and Russia has with Iran. If either countries are hit, it will escalate, and escalate. This situation is not good for anyone on the planet. It would only take a few nuclear explosions to make this planet unlivable, and millions of people dying from radiation poisoning.

From what I have been reading and hearing on the news, is that, Russia is not worried about commiting nuclear genocide.

top topics

join