It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo children questionaire

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is just something I found that someone on another thread posted, and i thought it was interesting. I'm not saying that I am an Indigo child, but, as I said before, it's interesting.
I also know that there isn't much to respond to with this, but whatever.

* Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
Yes
* Are very creative and enjoy making things.
Yes
* Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
Yes
* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
Yes
* Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
Yes
* May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
Yes
* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
Yes
* Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
Yes
* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
Yes
* May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
Yes (both actually)
* May have trouble with RAGE.
Yes
* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
Yes
* Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and/or that the outcome really doesn't mattter.
Yes
* Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
Yes
* Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."
Yes
* Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
Yes
* Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.
Yes
* Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn't mean you're not an indigo, though.
No
* Have strong intuition.
Yes
* Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
Yes
* Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
Yes
* May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
Yes
* May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
Yes
* Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
No
* Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
Yes
* When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
Yes

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow, I must Be indigo then, i match up with those almost exactly.
What do i get?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yeah i've seen these before, but not as extensive.

I still dont think that if you say Yes to alot of them you are an Indigo, your just special i guess lol.

Its hard to be catagorized as an Indigo when we dont really know what an Indigo is. So basically, this list just says your sensitive to different things in life i guess......

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Those question's that are asked.

Well not wanting to rain on your parade square but....

Most would answer yes to all of those question's they are pretty general.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Let me respond to all of you.

First person. YOU WIN A MILLION DOLLARS...YAY!!!!! (ok, not really)
Second person. It is fairly extensive. Also, I completely agree with you. I wasn't posting it because I thought I was indigo, only because It amuses my to take the dumb little tests and questionnaires.
Third person (look at response to second person)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Indigo Schmindigo! Of all the new age malarkey that the 30-years-too-late-in-coming hippies have dreamed up, this is among the silliest.
My neighbors 9-year-old son is fat, lazy and selfish. He's always late for school because he hates authority, rules, and regulations. However, he is somewhat clever and likes to draw. He must be an Indigo Child!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
According to that questionaire, every child born in the last 50 years is an Indigo. Children are naturally rebellious, and have a natural creative bent in most cases. Intelligence is also relative.

All children are special and should be a top prioroty in this society regardless of what colour we think their auras are. New Age parents tend to want special children.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
THe reality of "Indigo children" is real.

The world provides balance in everything.

As the world becomes more corrupt and the peoples more evil, the world provides new humans born with the power to counter the stupidity and most likely man's almost inevitable fall.

I am one. It just means your born with the tools to fight and/or lead the upcomming future. You are born with truth, Universal Knowledge.

The people who dont believe, cant believe. The just will not understand ever. They are everyone else.

See u in the future.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i consider myself to be an average person and i answered yes to pretty much all of those as well.

DO YOU LIKE PIZZA?
sure

DO YOU ENJOY HANGING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AFTER SCHOOL?!
yup

IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" THEN YOU'RE AWESOME!

if it makes you feel better to think of yourself as being better than everyone else, fine. i won't rain on your parade and say that you're just like most of everyone else. doesn't mean you're not special, you just shouldn't need some label like this.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well I answer yes to all of them, what do I win?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
I am one. It just means your born with the tools to fight and/or lead the upcomming future. You are born with truth, Universal Knowledge.

I guess that rules me out.

Being born with Universal Knowledge and an innate awareness of absolute truth must be a real drag though.

You must have hated the movie Pearl Harbor.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What I don't understand are the questions where Yes and No both equal a yes.

You cry at the drop of a hat, or you don't.
(summarized of course)

That's akin to me asking this

You are covered in hair or you are not.

Where either answer would make you a relative of big-foot. I do wonder what this "truth" is that they say they know.

Considering I answered yes to most of the questions (or no if it was like the one I stated above) Shouldn't I know this "truth" as well?

Maybe I should ask it like this...

Do I know the truth, or not?
(either answer makes me indigo)

And why Indigo? I think I would rather be green. Of course then I wouldn't make fluorescent posters glow all those fancy colors.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now Hear This!

If you have taken this test and are a confirmed Indigo child.......you are indeed one of the newest group of suckers to hit the asphalt.

Do yourself a favor and go to the library and check out a few books on:

Cold Reading

If its in the roster Cold Reading for Magicians, or any of the newer cold read texts in the last decade or so.

You have been duped by people much smarter than you, and deserve to know how it was done.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
*sighs*

If you all came here to yell at me about something that I found interesting, then you had no right to post anything at all.

I was told by a Mod earlier today that we are supposed to post meaningful and insightful things. Now, you all may not view this as meaningful or insightful in your lives, but some people might, hence my reason for posting it.

Now, what isn't meaningful or insightful is all of your comments.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
THe reality of "Indigo children" is real.

I say it's just a goofy new age fad that some woman invented in the 1980s. There's not a shred of empirical evidence to support all the claims. That's a fact. If you want to believe it, fine.

The world provides balance in everything.

I agree with you completely.

As the world becomes more corrupt and the peoples more evil, the world provides new humans born with the power to counter the stupidity and most likely man's almost inevitable fall.

I agree there are evil, corrupt people in the world, but haven't there always been? What exactly are these "people with the power" doing to counter the stupidity, as you put it?

You read all that in a book, correct? I mean you didn't discover on your own that you're an "Indigo Child", correct?

The people who dont believe, cant believe. The just will not understand ever. They are everyone else.

I believe in many amazing, incredible things. I don't believe everything I read in new age books simply because it feels good to me or I like the way it sounds. I worked in a book store many years ago. I saw many people who, because they bought a book on Friday, come Monday they had become
Indigo Children, Light Warriors, or Star Children. A few days prior, they had never heard those terms. This is why these things tend to seem shallow and phony to me.

See u in the future.
Peace, love and good wishes to you. Sincerely... I mean it.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Look, I'm sorry that you feel bad, but would you rather find out now, or after your in real deep? Its better to hear it now. I refuse to let people be taken advantage of so there is no easy way to break it but to be brutally honest.

Best to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I would only be taking advantage of myself, not letting others take advantage of me.
If you actually knew me, you'd see that.
THanks for apologizing anyways

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well, I must say that a majority of people I know would answer 'yes' to every question on that questionnaire.

I think the difference is, I'm not arrogant or pompous enough to label myself as some sort of 'special being' with a title.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So, other than being special and colorful, what do Indigo Children *do*? Could someone explain it in specific terms? IvanZana said something about "Universal Knowledge" but that's pretty vauge to me.
As a sidebar, I answered yes to almost all those questions.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It is true if you are not a Child of the Light, you will never believe.
From what I see on these forums, people are a)posting a phony quiz they found on the internet or b) posting the first page from a book written twenty years ago. In the case of the book, the first page text summarizes the nature of an Indigo child, then it continues to go more indept, describing the different types of Indigos and their distinct personallities before they mature.

I am one. Did I read the book. Yes. Have I read other books? Yes. Did I get any of the following terms from a book/movie/t.v. show/other Child of the light? No. I read these text after I knew what I am. Not before.

What can I do? Change/Influence the weather. Hear a phone before it rings/vibrates. Read thoughts, eyes, emotions. Predift a storm. See the future. Talk to/ see angels. Know if a couple will last. Recall full text from every book I've ever read. Remember this life from age 2. Recall other lives. Always know if I'm being lied too. Never feel guilt/remorse.

Others can heal, disrupt electronic flow, move objects with their mind, travel across planes. It really varies. Some of us can make you believe.

Oh, and we're all gorgeous. Have very high metabolisms.

If you go up to a man/women in their late teens or early twenties who you consider ungodly handsome and they talk to you for ten minutes, and then don't give you the time of day there is an 80% chance you just met an Indigo.

Here is how you can recognize us: ALL our eyes change color with our moods. You won't find that in any book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join