It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You should think about lives of aliens in ufos.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You should think about that,they can go every where they want.
and so they have many foods.
even if they don't have foods,they can make foods.

In ufo temperature is good. so ufos can be their home,so they can fly everywhere.

so,they can go to every where to live.

and we need to know more.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
and they don't need to sleep,because that need time,
may be they don't need to eat by mouth, they only eat liquid,because it is
more fast .
and they don't go to toilet,they have some equipment near they body,plus they only eat liquid,so they don't need to go to toilet,even if they need to throw away some thing out of their body to some place,they can use machine to do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And they don't like those people on earth,who often said dirty words towards other people.they don't like people on earth to say dirty words to them,so
they feel human some kinda dirty,so they even don't like human on earth to look at their ufos.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
when they eat,they need not to use their hands.
they often talk to other aliens of their kind,
because they have tech to go everywhere,so they can communicate each other every where well.
so,they often talk with their people.
because some of them dislike human,so some of them ever planed to ruin all human on earth,but they refrain form doing so by some reasons.

I want to warning you all there,you can't say,I never mind what cats think about me,so I never plan to kill all cats.
we don't know what cats thinking because I don't understand brains structure of brains of cats,
alien know what we are thinking very well possibly,they know our brains and minds very well.and human when be evil will be more bad than evil cats because minds of human are far more complex than animals. so our responsibility is far bigger than animals.
so if human do evil things,he will be punished far deeply than animals.

so,if needed ,aliens who dislike human very much will ruin all human.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
the problem with humans is that thier aggression dominates.there have always been those who had the ability to cure all the ills,the bad that plagues us,to take society by the horns and sort everything out for the better.yet time after time he who hath the biggest gun wins,like ive said before...

....presently those who hold power are those most effective and getting power,the most agressive and powerlustful,when it should infact be those who are most capable of using that power effectivly so we can truely evolve in unity without destroying the life of earth and each other as we presently are.

the might of the sword still reigns supreme and that is the result of our primate instincts,we are an aggressive species,its in our d.n.a.morailities,police forces,ideologies such as democracy have all been invented to try to cope with our agressive tribalism and have failed for the most part.

the right people just need to be put in power and things will be ok!.by no means is this a hint in my direction

[edit on 10-2-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
and what you need is new knowledge.

those who hold power are those most effective and getting power,the most agressive and powerlustful

many ones who hold power are kind,but they are just wrong in some where .
In fact,some ones who hold power are kindest people of their group,but still not wise and kind enough or even evil.

which means their group are not kind enough.

In fact knowledge of evil and right is very deep,and very interesting.

and you need researching of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
researching is interesting,so we all need to research.

people do researching every where.

only when you do enough researching,you will know,and you will get a way.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
when you are in a world where there always be some people advicing you to do wrong.
if you are not kind enough,you are bad.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I mean you should think about aliens so if you make a aliens movie ,you can make a interesting one.

I go to there for interesting partly.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by submitter-1
and they don't need to sleep,because that need time,
may be they don't need to eat by mouth, they only eat liquid,because it is
more fast .
t,they have sand they don't go to toileome equipment near they body,plus they only eat liquid,so they don't need to go to toilet,even if they need to throw away some thing out of their body to some place,they can use machine to do it.

t,they have sand they don't go to toileome equipment near they body,plus they only eat liquid,so they don't need to go to toilet,

can you tell us how you know this ?.....

tell me why i should even care about " lives of aliens in ufo "s "

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Those are assumptions.

tell me why i should even care about " lives of aliens in ufo "s "

because you are a kind of being who care many thing.
you watched movies,even very strange movies.
your action proves that you care things which are strange and not related to your real life.
because you are here.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by submitter-1]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I...um....yeah....I...hi....
um... what??
ok.
*walks away*

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
quote:some aliens plan to ruin our lives on earth but they refrain themselves for some reason ?

i guess it didn't take them long to figure out that we are doing a "great"job of ruining ourselves with out their doing it to us?we need to be saved from ourselves!

what we need is help to stop making a mess of this planet with our wars/pollution and extermination of various species by our greed and carelessness.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hi T0by too
because you hi (I didn't say "hi Toby" because it may be short in eyes if mod)

Mod Edit - this is still a one line / Off Topic post, we don't do that here.
If you want to chat, please use the Chat feature or U2U private message.
Thanks,

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i guess it didn't take them long to figure out that we are doing a "great"job of ruining ourselves with out their doing it to us?we need to be saved from ourselves!

yes, anti-nukes etc,may be it is most important by now .

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by submitter-1
hi T0by too
because you hi (I didn't say "hi Toby" because it may be short in eyes if mod)

Hi I'm Toby, what's your name.
I also like ufos because they give me interesting feeling. ^_^

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My name is submitter-1.

It is very good if you like yourself firmly.

when you are good enough,you can communicate with other people freely,
or else communicating with other people is kinda dangerous.

you should keep in alert .
so,don't use your emotion when talk with people too often,other people are not so important.

As me,I am in some times talking like a robot when talk in forums.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

i suspect they wish to teach us a lesson,we ruin the lives of all the other species on this planet that we view ourselves to be superior to,so why doesnt a vastly superior species than us ruin us for a while so we know what it feels like,thus we no longer act in such a careless manner.

we are destroying our beautiful planet,now whats more important to an ET.humanity or the natural kingdom we are destroying?,hmmmm?.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Aliens don't need the toilet, thats true.

But Neither did Jean Luc Picard on Startrek, I never once heard him say "i'm going for a sh+t number one. Take the bridge"

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by submitter-1

Just because some human are evil doesn't make us ALL evil! There are many people out there that would love to meet aliens and be peaceful and full of love. It's unfair that they can't meet the aliens! Not all of us are as bad as some humans, they're just confused!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join