It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logging In...Is it my imagination??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Is it my imagination (or am I just a tard) that there is not an option of logging in until a person has clicked on an existing article?

I cannot seem to locate the "Log In" box until after I have clicked on an article and then after logging in I am taken to "My ATS" page then have to find my way back to where I was to begin with...I'm new at this so I seem to rack up the rabbit trails then have a hard time figuring out where I was.

I realize this is of very little importance but I was just curious and if someone has the scoop I would love to know if this is accurate or I'm just blind.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The path is: Click on "Join" (upper right hand) and then on "Log In".

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Log in is the last button on the right of the bar at the top of the page where the member centre and stuff are (excuse my lack of a technical name
). I checked and it's still there for me when logged out.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Copy that! Thank you!! I never hit the "join" button because I had already joined...didn't realize it was connected to the log in box.

Thanks for your time!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Thanks! I'm such a tard.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacks56

No, you're not.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacks56

I encounter this problem every time I log onto the website too, you have to click somethin' else to log into the site, I usually click "recent posts" to get close to where I'm going but the hassle is extremely gay! Sometimes I'm in a hurry and playing hide and seek games to the login screen is aggrevating.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by azblack

I'm so glad that someone had the same problem I did.

Now we know we just have to hit the "join" box.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Or, bookmark a favourite thread.

log out...go do whatever it is you gotta do..

when you next come back, simply load the bookmark and you'll have the log in option near the top right corner of window.

top topics

join