It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This was her moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She had waited a long time for this moment, her special moment. It took her several hours to be ready. Choosing very carefully what she would wear was just a reflection of how nervous she was.

This was, after all, a life changing experience for her and it’s not as though she did this kind of thing every day. Making sure she was ready for it was quite important to her and her family. It had been discussed often as she had grown up, and now she felt ready.

Checking herself in the mirror one last time, she looked herself in the eye and realized there would never be a day the same as this ever again. It had to be special. Giving a final touch to her hair, she turned and made her way to where he was waiting.

When she arrived, she found him standing in all his glory. How beautiful he looked she thought to her self. His muscles rippling as he moved slightly to one side. She approached him and kissed his cheek tenderly. Caressing his neck with her hand, she moved closer. She could hear him breathing now as they stood together.

Her fingers ran through his well combed hair and the touch of it made her shiver as she knew what was coming and hoped he would be as good as he looked. He stood there looking at her. He didn’t say anything. There was no need to say anything. They had both gone through so much together that any words right now may just spoil the moment.

They stood together in silence while she continued stroking his hair and giving small kisses to his cheek and neck.

She removed her overcoat to reveal the black velvet jacket. It was a perfect fit. She had it hand made just for this occasion. She had chosen cream trousers that hugged her hips and defined her slender legs. She thought trousers would be a bit more pleasing rather than a skirt seeing as she was always wearing skirts, this made a nice change and went very well with the velvet jacket. Finally the long, black leather boots made the outfit. Why she spent so long polishing them was beyond her but she wanted to look her best for him after all.

The time was drawing near and the tension was mounting. Her nervous hands were now feeling around his chest and she could feel his heart steadily beating. Her heart was racing at a gallop. She wondered how he could be so calm at a time like this. She knew it was his first time too so she just put it down to his strength of character. It would not have been too impressive if she thought they were both nervous. Maybe he was, but she didn’t ask.

She moved her hand lower down his body and felt his bottom and gave it a gentle smack. Sliding her hand down his thigh, she felt his muscles twitch as she moved over a soft spot. Her opinion was that he was in fine shape and was sure that this would be a beautiful event for both of them. Something they could both cherish for the rest of their lives. She really hoped that he would feel the same. He had never let her down before so that gave her great comfort and she was now more relaxed as time with him ticked by.

He changed his position to show he was ready and expecting. Without too much thought she straddled him, hoping to get a better feel for him so they could take a few moments to get into the mood of each other. Laying down on him, she listened again to his steadily beating heart and his rhythmic breathing. Stroking his hair and kissing his neck.
They stayed in this position for a while. He was quite happy to support her on him like that and it was nice as she squeezed him with her legs and hugged him with her arms.

The tension was growing. They both were finally aware that the time was coming close and they would soon make a move together. Things like this just can’t be rushed but the build up to it is just as important as the act itself.

Suddenly she got off him and rushed for the door. She stopped and turned to him and told him that she would be right back as she really needed a glass of water to wet her throat. He didn’t need a full explanation and didn’t feel it appropriate to reply. He just looked at her with a knowing smile in his eye. He winked at her just as she was about to turn back to the door. She smiled and left the room.

With a sigh of relief she walked to get a drink. Her throat was so dry. She dreaded to think how thirsty she might get when things really started to happen. At least she could drink as much as she liked afterwards, if she wasn’t too tired that is.

Finding a glass, she ran to the tap, her hands shaking. She hadn’t realized it but she was now more nervous than before as she had to go back in there with him and be sure that they were both ready again. They couldn’t wait all day. She began to drink the water and still shaking a drop spilled from her lips and ran down her chin splashing onto her velvet jacket. Luckily it was just water but it still made her panic a little. Searching for a dry towel to clean up the spill on her jacket was difficult. She was getting flustered ad really had to try to calm down.

She found a cloth and was relieved that the spilled droplets didn’t make too much of a difference to her appearance and she turned to make her way back to where he was still waiting. She knew he wouldn’t leave and knew how patient he was. As she entered the room again he turned to look her directly in the eyes. He was ready. She could tell.

She checked the time, not that it mattered too much as things would take their course all in good time. Moving towards him she felt the tension. She could feel he knew this was a very important thing for her to do and she was sure that he would do all that he could to please her.

Then suddenly, over the loud speakers came a voice that said “Our next contestant in the show jumping class is Miss Claridge on her horse Blue Blackberry, so give them both a warm round of applause as they enter the ring please, this is their first event and I’m sure they’ve trained hard for it”.

This was it, the moment they had waited for. All that work and time spent together was going to pay off, she was sure of it. She mounted her horse and they both trotted off out of the stable towards the ring.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
'Extralien', you are taunting us. Again, you got me on the ending after reading what appears to be nice 'romantic' story in the beginning. God, you made my morning. LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hehehehe... it is a romantic story..

just not what you expected, but there's clues in the story that offer the truth of the ending...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great story. You really had me going with it, even when I got to the end and read the surprise, for me, ending. I appreciate the story very much.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you Wally..

I'll try to write something not so surprising later

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
aww man, i skipped the story to look at the posts, and saw something about looking at it closer to find the truth, so i thought the stroy had a secret meaning or something, now you made me read the whole thing for nothing

still hilarious though, (btw do people really kiss their horses)

[edit on 10-2-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
lol...that'll teach you to skip to the back of the book to find out 'who dunnit'.

Glad you enjoyed it, and yes some girls in the horsey world love their horses very much.. Show jumping horses are not something you can dump in a field, hope it eats the grass and come back to it when you got a show to do...

It's an every day job for several hours..hard work at times.
A lot of devotion. i just left out a few details, but added some that did actually describe what was happening.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I’m still trying to figure out the truth of the ending with the best of my imagination. I'm slow that's why. All I got was that hard work by the twosome will payoff. I hope they both win first place and a big prize. As always, I love a happy ending. I am thinking if you will continue the story for us to read. I can’t wait what comes out of the horse’s mouth. [I hear horse whisperers in the background.]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
hiya piky,
good to see you again..

hope you're well

the point of the story was to stir emotions, only to dash them against the rocks at the last moment.

i built up what was perceived to be a romantic scenario between a man and a woman, but you saw the story mostly through the eyes and mind of the female.

All her action were done with love and care, but it wasn't the same kind of love for a human.

I built the illusion of hours spent getting dressed correctly for a perfect moment.... which is exactly what it was.. she had her best hand made riding jacket on, riding trouser and riding boots...
someone involved in horses may have clicked at that point.

I also didn't give too much info away about exactly where they were.
No mention of 'him' laying down for her to straddle 'him'.. so presumably, he's still standing..but because of the previous part of the story, you assumed something else.

i spun the web well it seems.. hehehehe

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey, Extra! I'm doing well but the chuckles from your story won't leave my brain, which is starting to hurt. So I'll take my leave for now to laugh it off some more. See ya.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
still hilarious though, (btw do people really kiss their horses)

[edit on 10-2-2008 by tankthinker]

My fiancee loves horses, her parents have 4 and yes she kisses them. Not the same way the story makes it appear to be... i... hope...

lol

BTW good story Exralien, i had recently read THIS POEM so i saw the ending come sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Beautiful, that was really good! Got me laughing.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You are very good at what you write.Your descriptive words keep me captured from start to finish.
EXCELLENT!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Was just rummaging through the recently returned 'posts' section in our profiles and found your last comment here AD.

Thank you very much

new topics

top topics

join