It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenneRs
There is a difference between the so called 'Chemtrails' and what's commonly known as 'Cloud Seeding'

'Cloud Seeding' is when goverments (or whoever) release silver iodide (maybe other substances) into the atmosphere to make the water droplets heavier. Thus causing the formation of clouds.

Whilst studying Geography in college I did a case study on the American government using 'Cloud Seeding' to try and reduce the destructive power of hurricanes. I don't understand why everyone sees a huge conspiracy with regrads to 'Cloud Seeding'. There's plenty of easily accessable info out there if you take the time to look.

As far as I understand it, a 'Chemtrail' is when drugs are released over the popultaion the subdue them and make them not question the government.

*I'm now getting to the point I'm trying to make*

Therefore the thread title is misleading, and I wish that conspiracy theorists would learn the difference between the two.

Your thoughts would be appreciated, but go easy it's my first ever post on here lol

"'Cloud Seeding' is when goverments (or whoever) release silver iodide (maybe other substances) into the atmosphere to make the water droplets heavier. Thus causing the formation of clouds."--RenneRs

At its simplest and maybe 50 years ago that might have been the case, wouldn't it be likely many other materials have and are now being used? Simply allowing planes to burn dirtier (either fuel or even variable richness settings) to produce more carbon has been suggested, why not create clouds using all sorts of material for cloud buidling nuclei?

Also why stop at that when metal/polymer based clouds can hypothetically be created and acted upon using directed energy. The public would never be told about this, obviously it would remain classified. "Owning The Weather" appears to be a goal of the power interests, think how usefull as a political and military tool, not just seeding for rain, but being able to withhold rain and create drought, create flooding, enhance storms, all of this 'seeding' is really only a matter of degrees.

I'm 100% convinced that over the skies where I live, 125 miles from any big airports, that when the usual occasional east-west traffic is interrupted by these dozens and dozens of planes that seem to decend of this area like hornets and fly in x's and O's blotting out the ENTIRE sky in a 'white out' in just a few hours, that I have witnessed some sort of 'seeding' operation, it is so radically different from 'normal' plane traffic here it to me is unmistakable as different as night and day. But nobody has to or should take my word, watch for yourselves, if you haven't already, over time you'll come to see, I'm convinced.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Huh? They are not the first. The US made it public, long ago that in the past they have sprayed things from plains ( Silver oxide) in an attempt to manipulate the weather... It was largely unsuccessful... They were able to make it rain but only directly over where the silver oxide was dropped....

Not worth the time or effort, so it has been stopped for the most part....

No it hasn't they do it in many places. It's called "cloud seeding".

North Dakota, for example:

dpw.lacounty.gov...://www.swc.nd.gov/4dlink9/4dcgi/GetSubContentPDF/PB-396/SeedingQ&A_2010W eb.pdf

27. Who else is doing weather modification?
The latest data from the World Meteorological Organization compiled
for 2009 listed more than 100 projects ongoing worldwide in
more than 34 countries. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
documented 45 projects conducted in ten U.S. states. Project
objectives included fog dispersal, snowpack and
rainfall enhancement and hail suppression.

Hmmmm, doesn't his seem to suggest that weather mod is not unusual at all but possibly very widespread over many different areas. I thought I recalled too seeing a list where even states have budgets for weather mod, how much more-- nations, corporations, and military?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by zero lift

It is notable that the Canberra is leaving no visible trail from the viewpoint of the cameraman, but around the 15 second mark there is a clearly visible contrail peeking through the gap in the clouds from an earlier, higher flight.

Does this portion of film actually show the Canberra during the release?

I'll try to find a better version of the film for you, then hopefully you'll be able to see the line of the simulant aerosol as its being laid down.

In the meantime, heres a closer view of the National Gas Turbine Establishment Canberra spraying the BW simulant line source.

zero lift

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join