It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I pretty much agree with you on your line of reasoning, and I'm sure there are others here who agree with us.

Or was that really a confession, Mr So-Called ZXNightmare Dave 817 - -

I posted a few pages back (I think I called it Hoaxer's Handbook or something) outlining a very similar process. Then I wondered about why there were two other people (I've uprated my suspicions to 4 identities), one of who still supported the op, well after everyone else had pretty much thought him a fraud, and the fourth being pretty damned dogmatic about zx never coming back.

Again I restate there are many reasons these superficial deductions might be wrong. Others might know these people better than I do, might recognise their avatars at a glance, might trust them implicitly, might even take the time to compare dates and times and watch out for whether or not and how often their on-line statuses coincide with each other, but I'm a conspiracy theorist, not a conspiracy activist

[edit on 15/2/08 by hidatsa]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think the impersonal alpha-nmeric monikers are a bit of a giveaway, though.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidatsa

I pretty much agree with you on your line of reasoning, and I'm sure there are others here who agree with us.

Or was that really a confession, Mr So-Called ZXNightmare Dave 817 - -

I posted a few pages back (I think I called it Hoaxer's Handbook or something) outlining a very similar process. Then I wondered about why there were two other people (I've uprated my suspicions to 4 identities), one of who still supported the op, well after everyone else had pretty much thought him a fraud, and the fourth being pretty damned dogmatic about zx never coming back.

Again I restate there are many reasons these superficial deductions might be wrong. Others might know these people better than I do, might recognise their avatars at a glance, might trust them implicitly, might even take the time to compare dates and times and watch out for whether or not and how often their on-line statuses coincide with each other, but I'm a conspiracy theorist, not a conspiracy activist

ZXNightmare Dave 817

I can be an immature person, but I would never try to play games like this on the internet.

I used to moderate some forums a few years back. I've seen my share of people who use more than one ID and try to make people think they're someone else. One ID as their main ID and they us another one to be able to say things they'd normally get warned or banned for. Every forum has people like that. I was pretty good at spotting them out and I'll admit I've been wrong before and have apologized for it. I don't think I'm wrong here though. I'm pretty sure zx4551 and no_one817 are one in the same. I never mentioned the third ID until earlier because I wasn't sure about that thrid ID because it didn't post very much to compare to the other ID's. That's why I want it clear that this is just my opinion and that I could be wrong.

If it was proven that they're all seperate people, I'd apologize in a heartbeat.

I just noticed that a good chunk of my recent posts would have me look like one of these hardcore debunkers here
I'm far from it. Just seeing a lot of what I think is BS on here lately and I gave my opinion on it.

When I saw both of the Area 51 threads from people who apparently worked there I was as excited as most of the others, but wasn't as quick to believe it as some were. The more I read it the more I thought it was all lies from one person with too much time on their hands.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This person is expressing some truth!
The World Government is AWARE of this technology. So called, time tunnels, StarGates are in existance!
The former CEO of Locheed Space Operations told me in 1969, that
Black Budget $$ has developed technology that is at least 50 years ahead
of the general world populations knowledge!
The Earth is an Enslaved Planet, and has been since the creation of the human race!
Adam and Eve are a myth created to control the human mind!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Actually, Adam and Eve is true. Satan is the deceiver and his dimension has created the nephilim, the users of the Stargates to move from dimensions. God is real and jesus Christ is real. this is the most amazing truth.......

reply to post by KSCVeteran

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is just me winging it but I don't think that small black holes are as dangerous as people think. I think if they are surrounded by more mass than they contain they will evaporate. I think they become dangerous if they grow by being carefully fed matter in small enough doses that never threaten their structural integrity.

Of course there comes a time when it becomes impossible to surround them with more mass than they contain. Then you've got trouble.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"With all sincerity, please stop You are loosing all credibility by hounding another member. I almost agree with other members that you seem a bit too eager to both find and discredit this member. Please be more polite, z has answered some questions, saying they will get to page 2 tomorrow. Give them time and space. We at ATS can think for ourselves, form our own opinions, and come to our own conclusions."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I completly agree, thanks for that comment, Wise words, you've humbled me slighly.

You've given be a diffrent perspective, I wont be so quick to discredit Others.

However disinformation is defiantly a problem when trying to compile all the information from all the threads about a particular subject.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hey man here are my question:
Is there life on all the planet in our system?
What happening on the moon right now?
What can you tell us about the Illuminati?
Is Bush family part of the Reptilians race?
What is our government doing about 2012?

If you can pm back that would be nice thank you.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by authentikkorea]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
was this to tgambill or someone else....Its sometimes hard to tell.

reply to post by authentikkorea

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This thread needs to be CLOSED by a MOD. And the title needs to be changed to [HOAX]

The OP came on and created a thread ADMITTING that he lied to everyone here and that he was a fraud. That thread has been deleted though. But many saw it.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have a logical question... if we have Alien contact, then why are we testing this space/time portal on earth, when we could just test it on another planet or in the middle of deep space?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Because if it where probable it could make a rip in time anywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Im just curious why that thread was closed if he indeed admitted he was lying? Especially if they want to find the truth and want people to know when someone is being untruthful. Just sounds very suspect if you ask me. something is not right about that.
Also not saying he was tellin the truth in this post but how do we know the person that came on admitted to lyin was tuely the same person and not a disinfo agent for the gov. i dont kno its all jus very suspect

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by justinenking

Im just curious why that thread was closed if he indeed admitted he was lying? Especially if they want to find the truth and want people to know when someone is being untruthful. Just sounds very suspect if you ask me. something is not right about that.
Also not saying he was tellin the truth in this post but how do we know the person that came on admitted to lyin was tuely the same person and not a disinfo agent for the gov. i dont kno its all jus very suspect

how do we know it was him? because he posted it under his screen name. the same one used for this. thats how. and MODs and admin can easily look at IP addys and see its the same person.

or are you suggesting someone broke into his home and got on his computer, came on ATS and posted that he was a big fat liar? lol

why isnt this thread closed? i dont know. maybe a MOD hasnt been brought to the attention of this thread still being active?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

how do we know it was him? because he posted it under his screen name. the same one used for this. thats how. and MODs and admin can easily look at IP addys and see its the same person.

or are you suggesting someone broke into his home and got on his computer, came on ATS and posted that he was a big fat liar? lol

why isnt this thread closed? i dont know. maybe a MOD hasnt been brought to the attention of this thread still being active?

Totally agree with this.....Springer outed him once and I dont understand why this thread has even got this far.

Please mods....shut it down

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I could go with that sence. It seems very probable. Because if the person doesn't answer questions as suggested then he probably is untruthful. Or in fact some type of agent. But a very good comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The thread where he admits fraud was closed by DBates. I PMd him but got no response. The guy admitted that he made the whole thing up. If I remember correctly, he said that he wanted to see if the government would contact him if he claimed to be spilling confidential data online. Apparently he was contacted and told to desist. I hesitate to believe what an admitted fake has to say, but the thread was pulled without comment.
I have the bookmark because I posted in his thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

But dosent that just seem suspect to you? I mean if he admitted to
lying why pull the thread and still have this one up? Wouldnt they rather people see he was lying? It just dosent make sense to pull the thread where someone admits they lied, leave it for everyone to see

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm left scratching my head as well.
If our PTB do not comment, I guess it is all speculation.
He admitted he was a fraud, I am glad he is gone.
As for this thread, maybe it was meant to die and fade away on its own.
I guess we are the ones keeping it on life support.

I'm done with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So your sayin noone can hack a users forum id? Not even the gov! Yeah right!!! As far as the ip did you ask the mods if it was the same? Even if it was that really dosent prove much. If he was tellin the truth, do you really believe the gov would not break into his house? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! You have no idea what lenghts they will go to. Neither do i for that matter. Let me make myself CLEAR, im in no way tryin to defend this person. Im just saying anything is possible

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join