It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
[edit on 26-5-2008 by SnowWhite]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
interesting..
is there a clinic where you can scan for implants?
a recommended list or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was reading your questions and reading the responses and I just wanted to know a few things, not about area 51 or this 'machine' you talk about.

Just out of curiosity, I have a friend who knows someone that use to work in the secret military base under the Sandia Mountains in New Mexico, and just wondering if you know of that location? If it's true what are they buidling there? And for what? She says her house and neighborhood is off the base of the mountain and some times in the middle of the night all the neighborhood can fill vibrations and shocks. She says her friend says they're working on some sort of machine there too. She also said that her friend told her that there is a whole new city under that mountain specifically for the base? Can you confirm this or no?

Another question.....What was your specific role or duty wherever you were? Have you seen or dealt with the aliens in the flesh? Why has the govrnmnt been keeping this from the whole world? What is their gain and what have they learned so far, besides the technology?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
reply to post by Green_57

Maybe the government doesan't know that he is writing classified information.....
Or maybe they do, and dont give a rats because its incorrect

explain how something can be incorrect and classified

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
would have been good to ask what this guy thought about creationism

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gate13

Why? What would it have mattered. He ADMITTED it was all a hoax. I dont know why this doesnt have the hoax tag on it.

No_one's thread, however remains in limbo. And STILL, nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
didnt anyone think to ask how he became an EX employee at area 51?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
IF you were an ex area 51 employee , and will not reveal your identity , location or any specific details. Don't you think that posting annonymously about actual fact is more dangerous than getting your name out there, telling your story to as many people as possible. IF your hiding out posting this stuff on here, you think they cannot trace back to you. If your out in public not holding anything back, it is less likely the government will make a martyr out of you by silencing you when people know your name. But doing what your doing. no one knows you, your very easy to get to, and noone will question an accidental death . The public doesnt know you even worked there.I don't understand why pieces of trash like you come on here and lie about this, messing with people. People like you is the reason why we haven't and cannot achieve any truth to these matters, bull# bull# bull#, actually it doesn't suprise me your a government employee. Pathetic. Everything you have posted is taken from other ex employees and other speculative information. useless

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by banyan

banyan, back when the US tested the first atomic bomb, something like half the scientists involved thought there was a 50% chance a chain reaction would be started that would destroy the planet.

why they went ahead with the test is beyond me but, it seems, safety comes second to the advancement of science.

Hey Crakeur, I read a book on the building of the first atomic bomb and in the book it states that oppenheimer placed bets with the other scientists as to what would happen. They all bet one dollar. Oppie thought a chain reaction would occur within the atmosphere killing all life on earth.

Regardless, and thankfully, Oppie lost the bet.

It is scary to think what our scientists are willing to try in the name of science. With even a chance of a chain reaction killing all life on earth you would hope someone would stop it... but we all know the answer to that one.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
dude, show me some formulas. I don't believe you.

Michael S.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was just wondering how this is beneficial. You could only place them in areas that are already accessible. Is there a way to place one of these portals relativily close to earth, and then somehow project the other portal somewhere else in space? If not, I don't see the benefit to mankind. Possible distruction of the earth, and nothing to gain.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

I do not believe that what you say is a hoax even if you say it is.
This planet is definetly headed in a blackhole it is only a matter of time. Just my opinion!
TPTB have that as there main objective. I am hoping to get out of here that is my only objective.

PS: and not via some alien savior on a spaceship!

Thank you for sharing the information.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Has anyone ever read 'Earth' by David Brin, or 'Earthling' by Tony Daniel? In Earth, there are 2 black holes in the center of the earth that are orbiting each other and could maybe destroy the planet, I wont ruin it for anyone but its a good read. Earthling is mostly about a future Earth, but it talks about the pole shifting and a sentient gas giant coming to collect the Earth for its collection of planets. Check them out.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Don't be so sure. They have done it before and had no problem murdering them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

John O'Neill -- testified on the US hampering investigations of Bin Laden in early '01
Immolation, WTC

Professor Jeong Im -- plus 39 other microbiologists who died under suspicious circumstances 2001-2005
Stabbed in a parking garage

en.wikipedia.org...(weapons_expert)

www.hourofthetime.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

If he is actually who he says he is then I would respect his wishes to remain unknown.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
[edit on 8/29/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok here we go this is completely BOGUS. In another posting you said that you were one of the LOWER DOWNS, if you were involved in the government you would have used another analogy. Second in the same sentence you said one of the reasons you werent allowed to interact with the aliens was because of being a lower down but you were allowed to have briefings.

Then you said the reason for no interaction was because of fear of being photographed, which I know at this location is forbidden. In your posting here you stated the photography is forbidden which completely contradicts your own statement. In the other posting you said the speaker had failed for unknown reasons. We can build cloaking devices and other spacecraft according to your posting, but we have a issue with a speaker.

cmon stop wasting time on here

if you had something truthfull to offer. then tell me who provides security for the inside of area 51, if you know what kind of weapon. and what procedure that is needed when entering a secure area. if you can give me specifics I will be impressed and take back being BOGUS

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

To: zx

may i ask you a few questions not on this site?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

if you had something truthfull to offer. then tell me who provides security for the inside of area 51, if you know what kind of weapon. and what procedure that is needed when entering a secure area. if you can give me specifics I will be impressed and take back being BOGUS

This might be the best post of the day...maybe even of the month...
Lets get down to brass tacks. Where do you eat..on base? How do you enter and exit daily..give us the details of a Janet flight..put it down in writing so that someone else who may know can confirm or deny..
If past is prologue then you will do a drive by post and run away again.
Nothing I have seen here even your supposed revelations leads me to believe otherwise. Two black holes at separate points in the universe eh?
Vibrations and resonance..*um yeah* Drive the De Lorean at 88 till the flux capacitor kicks in Doc..*

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Don't worry so much.
We know what we're doing.
It sounds like an artifical wormhole.
I'm sure other alien races (The Grays) are helping us out.
When it's up and running we will be able to travel to the Grays
home world in 1 day!
Think Deep Space Nine.

P.S. God has been here all along. He is watching over us.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

Hey, im new to this but was reading posts for a while.
I saw the post at the beginning but I just cant help but post my questions.
When I was reading I could help but think about the thing about the world ending late 2012.....
So is it possible that the world would end because some slip up(both accidental and on purpose) or malfunction?
Is it possible that some "bad" alien(s) could purposly mess with it?
Are they valid questions?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by z3r0.Maru]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join