It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now YOU Tell Me: The Dawn of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have told you in previous threads my belief on how Humanity came to be. Now it's your turn to feed me your thoughts on this unimaginable subject of how we all got here in the first place! Let us make this an interesting discussion and not some broken and beaten down "I DON'T REALLY CARE HOW WE GOT HERE" discussion. Thank You.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A pair of sea trout rose from the waters upon the ancient continent of Zugledoborn, off the coast of Patagonia, and with the aid of alien overlords from the Peliades, genetically engineered thirty-one rhesus monkeys to handle their banking affairs. It is from the intermingling of the sea trout and the rhesus monkeys from which humanity comes.

Er, oh. Wait, no.

Pretty simple, really. A branch of the Pongonid family tree took up a ground-dwelling life earlier than the Pan branch, and expanded into more lightly forested areas, where bipedalism is an advantage. From there, the Hominids separate from the Pongonids and give rise to the many odd species of human that have been found (and probably several others besides).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
A pair of sea trout rose from the waters upon the ancient continent of Zugledoborn, off the coast of Patagonia, and with the aid of alien overlords from the Peliades, genetically engineered thirty-one rhesus monkeys to handle their banking affairs. It is from the intermingling of the sea trout and the rhesus monkeys from which humanity comes.

Er, oh. Wait, no.

Pretty simple, really. A branch of the Pongonid family tree took up a ground-dwelling life earlier than the Pan branch, and expanded into more lightly forested areas, where bipedalism is an advantage. From there, the Hominids separate from the Pongonids and give rise to the many odd species of human that have been found (and probably several others besides).

I would like to know if you are being honest with your belief. In this thread I am looking for "HONEST" beliefs, not "MADE UP" ones. I am not stating that you made that belief up, I am simply asking, "Is that your honest belief?"

[edit on 5-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The first is weak parody. The second is what I know.

Were you looking for non-scientific beliefs? I'm afraid I don't regard humans as being any more special or important than a bean plant, religiously speaking, so giving us some sort of special origin is counterproductive

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The "Being Gods" that went to have sex with daughters of men did so because they were cut off from the rest of the Universe. Those beings were never meant to be "Gods" or worshiped. They defaulted on their duties. They were removed from the life giving fields so they became fully mortal and had to establish some ancestoray to try to keep the "Kingdoms" they set up accross the world.

That event series was not the Dawn of Humanity. It was the Dawn of Civilation of humanity. Through their methods of illgottengain mankind learned its work ethics, or so it may seem.

THE PLANETARY REBELLION

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Humanity is just an experiment in some 7th graders science class project. He will soon tire of this experiment after he receives an F+ and has to take the 7th grade over again. Then he will disgard his current project, maybe using the same universe over again as a platelet and try something that works more efficiently. Maybe he will find a way to infuse compassion and love as a controlling factor instead of letting his experiment develop wildly and out of control.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Humanity is just an experiment in some 7th graders science class project. He will soon tire of this experiment after he receives an F+ and has to take the 7th grade over again. Then he will disgard his current project, maybe using the same universe over again as a platelet and try something that works more efficiently. Maybe he will find a way to infuse compassion and love as a controlling factor instead of letting his experiment develop wildly and out of control.

This thread for expressing your true and at-hearted beliefs. I am sure you don't actually believe that humanity was created in that way.

new topics

top topics

join