It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired Area 51 Employees?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Thanks, at least your being honest about your position, thats sometimes hard to find here.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311
reply to post by projectvxn

Thanks, at least your being honest about your position, thats sometimes hard to find here.

Well, I believe my position to be worthy of serious discussion. But I am a scientist of sorts, and I do follow the correct processes, so even though I may claim to believe, or inclined to believe something is true, I keep myself open to new information so as to not get thrown under the bus. And I'm ALWAYS open to being wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good thread with interesting posts.

I know its gone a little off topic. I am on the fence as to whether ufo technology has been backengineered at Area 51 or not. All i know is the last major black project the B2 was developed in the 80s. If you go inline with Roswell then there could have been over 60 years development into "alien" technologies, if thats true then i'm sure they are playing with some cool toys!

Is there something amazing out there? Well they planned to put over 160 B2s into active service. I think only something like 20 are in official active service today. Not that many really. Indicates to me that there is something with an even better cloaking device in operation. Just like there must be something faster than the SR-71 blackbird.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jon_1983

I know its gone a little off topic. I am on the fence as to whether ufo technology has been backengineered at Area 51 or not. All i know is the last major black project the B2 was developed in the 80s. If you go inline with Roswell then there could have been over 60 years development into "alien" technologies, if thats true then i'm sure they are playing with some cool toys!

Is there something amazing out there? Well they planned to put over 160 B2s into active service. I think only something like 20 are in official active service today. Not that many really. Indicates to me that there is something with an even better cloaking device in operation. Just like there must be something faster than the SR-71 blackbird.

You may be right. There is 60 years or so of development time. Even if they didn't back engineer an alien space craft, observing UFOs would lead them to understand SOME semblance of the propulsion technologies employed. Hell I came to the conclusion that UFOs use EM fields to manipulate gravity and null the mass/inertia effect. Then I found several papers posted in Low Temperature Physics that confirmed my theory. If I can put two and two together, they have long since done so.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jon_1983

jon I really think that most of the black budget money goes into the development of stationary satellite surveillance. The need for reconnaissance planes like the SR-71 are no longer necessary. With proper visual,audio and thermal detecting satellites, for example the ability to beam in on someone and detect the heat of their body and track where they are walking within seconds and hear a conversation is the ultimate form of tactical surveillance. The need for aircraft is really no longer valid hense we only are producing tactical fighters like the F-22 predator. Remember the war is no longer in the air but on the ground. I am sure the capability of some of the newer satellites is totally mind blowing.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

I do agree with you there but i still think some money has gone into new technologies. America is the only super power in the world with this kind of capability right now.

Could be very dangerous for the rest of the world at some point. I think the UK knows this and this is why we have always maintained our "special relationship" with the US. We stand by America no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join