It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired Area 51 Employees?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
As this is my first thread i am sorry if this is inapropriately Titled/placed.

I was just thinking about a tv documentary i believe i watched on sci-fi or ngeo or discovery. Basically the premise was that there were a few cooperative former a51 employees that were releasing all sorts of information. Meanwhile, camera crews wait for the plane that carries these employees to land and unboard so they can mercilessly follow these PEOPLE to their homes and probe and ask questions. Of course, none were compliant.
To me, that is not proof of wrong doing. (especially not proof of aliens) I am a store manager of a little Boy Scout Store. I would not appreciate someone following me home and asking me details about the finances of the store. These are people who very well may know a heck of a lot more sensitive information than last quarters numbers or ad strategies. That puts them in a terribly unfair position.

And so, I was just wondering others thoughts and Does anyone else feel like it is an unwarranted intrusion?

*I am not saying aliens and ufos do not exist. I am also not saying that they are not located at A51 but i personally think it is the responsibility of our Gov to tell us not the people that have been Blessed/Cursed with the opportunity to work there.*

[edit on 5-2-2008 by HollowPointPeace]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Could not dissagree more !!!
stop moving responsibility to your government

Bit likethe lame excusse of soldiers ...Its was not my fault i only do as ima told
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ! if you work at a place thats not what it seems make up your own mind and if you feel you and all others are beeing lied to on a grand scale you have the responsibility to let your fellow human beeings KNOW

And no bull# about national security should make you stop ...
Their is no enemy on this planet ..
WAKE UP !!!!!!! The elite is one and the elite rules the planet ...everything else is a pLAY !
CONTRIES, NATO, UNICEF, WHO etc etc etc

Every beeing on this planet has a mind of their own and as such should employ it ...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dont you think it is irresponsible to ask "employees" questions that could very well cause them great harm if they release any information? Isnt that an unfair situation to put someone in?

There has to be a couple people there who just feel like "[snip], I wish i did not know that".

If you are right, these people are part of the problem and need to be pressured. The humanitarian in me feels like they may actually be people with feelings.(that sounds like an attack but its really not, i just dont know how else to word it). thank you for your reply.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Considering the USA is supposed to be the height of modern democracy. Area 51 and the USA's "black budget" is the most secretive organised collection of money, minds and resources anywhere in the world.

The employees of area 51 shouldnt be badgered but they have signed their rights away to the government. Many employees have become ill or died and cannot tell their doctors or families anything about their work.

So the government employees the people and the American people employee the government so i think we or at least the american people have a right to know.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jon_1983
... we or at least the american people have a right to know.

but we should find out from the government not from these people who probably, from what you have stated, already have a whole heap of problems.

If it is easy to believe that a country lies to its people, is it so hard to believe these people may have not fully been informed to what they are likely to encounter (i.e. radiation, biohazard, aliens etc.).
*We Want YOU,... to potentially recieve a fatal dose of radiation poisoning.*
I am not so sure that many people would sign up for that. and secondly you sign your life/certain rights away to the military when you join. most people dont join the armed forces with sensitive a51 info in mind.

thank you!!! great posters. keep em coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HollowPointPeace

NO absolutely not ...

I work at an evil place i find out i blow the wistle
Iam a human beeing as such I feel resposible to all huimans not just a puppet government !!!
HELLLOOOO WAKE UP !!!

You idiology is so worng and twisted its rather sad and i pity you

You would have been a great gestapo offices ! They probably reasoned excatly the same way you do here ..
YES these people working there and keeping stum are part of the problem not just a small part but a big one ..The henchman cant go on with their eveil deeds wihtout the help of the sheep (MMAAAAH yes thats you)

I say a bit of collateral damage will be necessary and these people are deffinately part of this collateral damage when it come!
You know ,You stay , You stay stum...... Your guilty YES and you deserve what comes ..
The US thinks its ok to not take responsibilty ..I know that its easy to see once one stays in the US for a period of time
The whole system is so wrong !..
Noone is personally resposible for anything ...,Your society is so screwed up ,,,,untrue really . And yes its really hard ( almost impossible ) for anyone to comprehent how wrong it is form the inside hence i applaud and admire ALL US citizens that can and are using their brains for themself amids all this brainwashing by your own government !

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy

Maybe i didnt make myself clear. I am saying these things in an assumption that there is not wrong doing at area 51. more like WHAT IF... we are wrong and there is nothing going on there but experimental aircraft testing.
I agree that if there is something detrimental to humanity going on there we need to know. YOU dont know what goes on in there... that said, I dont know what doesnt go on in there.

As far as being a sheep. Please. Perhaps you should spend less time pitying me and more time helping me see the "light". I hate the fact that you think differently than the majority and the majority looks down on you. And that sucks. But then when i come on here with a hypothetical question that shows views different than your own you look at it like a chance to look down on someone. That is wrong no matter what side of the fence you are on.

I will say it again in case people didnt "hear" me. MMMHHAHAHMMMAHHHA. oh im sorry what i meant to say was. "IF" There is nothing terrible or more secret than standard testing going on there, People are being unfairly pressured into releasing sensitive information. "IF" it is a morally disgusting place than I believe someone should step forward. I believe we should pressure these people with whatever means necessary.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by HollowPointPeace]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy

I've heard those weekend shifts at Burger King can be quite awful. Good for you for taking a stand.

You idiology is so worng and twisted its rather sad and i pity you

Why don't you get down from your pedestal, save your pity for those that have to read your spilling mestakes, and allow somebody else to have an opinion without ridiculing them.

Ta.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yes so true
HollowPointPeace

I know what you are trying to say ..

BUT at this stage its too late and we cant stop and think about the ignorant

I have to be even crueler and say Ignorance does not save you anymore we are too far down the rabbit hole ...

Ignorance/saying you didnt know is NOT A VALID excusse ..sorry

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma

......, and allow somebody else to have an opinion without ridiculing them.

Ta.

Because we are doing this for decades and look where it got us ..NOWHERE!!!!

Its called Democracy and look how great it works (

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

Dude..Keep it civil this isn't the ATS way. If you wanna flame people instead of discussing things there are many other boards you can post to. But please don't do that here.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I understand your position on this quite well and often wondered about that myself. As a former Las Vegas resident of 13 years, I often saw the mobs surrounding the a51 transport "Red Stripe" jets that took them out of McCarran I.A. to Groom Lake. But this approach isn't entirely a bad one.

I feel, after many years of research under my belt, that Area 51 is not a flight testing facility. Sure they test "New" air toys out there, but you have to distract the ever present audience from seeing the actual activity, so every so often they'll put out a new jet or something that keeps people thinking that R & D is the only thing that goes on there. Fact is, Area 51 has very little documented evidence of serving as anything but a test flight centre. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? It does to me, because I know that every base, has it's own R&D area, as well as communications, training and testing. Groom Lake seems to have nothing but a few hangars an R&D area and a runway. That's a facade. The good stuff is below ground. People are always so misguided into thinking that if they got in the fence of A51 that they would see saucers...What you would actually see is an empty base with a jet liner landing every now and then..And you'd get bored and leave.

With all of that said, there is more going on there than they are telling us. And I believe it may be connected to Alien or A.I. controlled alien space craft. I also believe that they are doing advanced A.I. research at A51, that may very well lead to the controlled dissemination of AI engines to universities like MIT or Harvard. These people are sitting on alot more than just a few cool flying toys. And I believe that probing them, probing the government, and pressuring everyone involved with this is justified, because many in the filed of research I'm in have reason to believe that the tech they're sitting on could very well resolve many energy and environmental issues we face today.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

many in the filed of research I'm in have reason to believe that the tech they're sitting on could very well resolve many energy and environmental issues we face today.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by projectvxn]

That was awesome! You are down to earth but still "spacey"(pun intended) enough to believe that studies there relate to aliens and what-have-you. I agree, if aliens and stuff like that are inside a51 thats cool. But if they have information related to energy crisis and are not releasing it that is rediculous. but hey we gotta keep our troops in the middle-east somehow.

I personally do believe area 51 has knowledge of alien craft and existence altogether. I thank you for sharing your views with me in a completely civilized manner. This is you disagreeing with me in a friendly way.

For the record i have always wondered about aliens though am not inclined to hope they exist because they terrify me. Some people are afraid of Clowns. I am afraid of aliens.

But thanks again Project.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Actually I'm not disagreeing with you at all in your concern for the well being of hard working people, no matter their field, or level of security. And that's commendable. All I'm saying is that the needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few. And A51, Wright-Patterson, a few installations in Alaska, and Edwards AFB all have compartmentalized research programs. And the compartmentalization is meant to risk one piece of the puzzle without giving away the whole picture. These people are sitting on EM gravito-propulsion systems which in and of themselves can be used for power, never mind ZPMs (Zero Point Energy Modules). We don't just have an energy crisis, we have an environmental crisis, the implications of which are global in scale, and daunting in scope, and to sit on these technologies while the rest of the world suffers for secrecy is just criminal.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

I agree there are people that dont mean "good day to you sir". there are also people who are genuinely intelligent and reasonable people that know when you want someone to see your opinion you treat them as you would like to be treated. You dont hear or read of people saying well those christian radicals bombing the abortion clinic was just what i needed. NO!. you do hear of people being "converted" by kind acts and good nature. its not the way of democracy its just the way humans should be.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Absolutely, What would be the reason for NOT releasing the technology? apart from "because they are all a bunch of jerks".
Even though i disagree with them i would think that they want to develop a better technology before they release this one so that they can still have a "one-up" on the competition. thats just my theory.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HollowPointPeace
reply to post by projectvxn

Absolutely, What would be the reason for NOT releasing the technology? apart from "because they are all a bunch of jerks".
Even though i disagree with them i would think that they want to develop a better technology before they release this one so that they can still have a "one-up" on the competition. thats just my theory.

They are jerks, but that isn't the point. The point is just as you stated. It's an Agenda to keep the edge on planet Earth. As well as in the solar system. I have many Air Force documents pertaining to space defense technologies that include energy weapons. (It's not classified). Then there's Roswell, the Battle of L.A. and several other incidents where the government was accused of recovering alien tech. When you put two and two together, it may be that A51 is also at the forefront of a galactic struggle of some kind. A war maybe. And they're scurrying to put up planetary defenses before something does happen. In which case they have my vote. But, if on the other hand we are following a policy of "Shoot down the alien craft for parts", then we're headed in an even worse direction than any faced here on Earth, and the decisions of the few, in this case, will bring consequences to the many, which is why we need alot more transparency of government dealings with Aliens and UFOs and all of the related technology. Because, either way you slice it, good or bad, you can't have a handful of people making decision for 6.7billion others. It just isn't justified.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That would be the worst mistake. I know our country is arrogant but to think that we could have a fighting chance against a civilization that knows how to get here from "there" is just ...... . i cant even think of a good word to put there thats how dumb that is. I hate to say that one of my favorite quotes is from Men In Black. it goes something like "a person is smart but People are stupid."

that is to say, You put a bunch of smart persons together and form one stupid people. lol. if that makes sense.

I think we should stop raping the earth and start living an ecofriendly life and if the scary aliens want to come and check us out, we should just trust that they will not try to take us over. if they do we can go out fighting but we will go out nonetheless.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by HollowPointPeace]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, there's alot of evidence suggesting that we have, in fact, been visited and even influenced from time to time, over and over again, in our history. With that said, if aliens wanted to destroy us, then why hasn't it happened already? They know where we are, means of travel doesn't seem to be a problem.

And we could fight an alien race. Easily, but we would have to do it like they do in Stargate SG-1...(Which by the by is a plausible deniability operation). Small teams, defined missions, ultra black, portal or teleportation extraction, or extraction by ship.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn Because, either way you slice it, good or bad, you can't have a handful of people making decision for 6.7billion others. It just isn't justified.

That sentence of yours sums the whole thing up for me. How DARE they presume to make decisions that affect the whole of humanity. National Security?... My blessed behind it is
. More like 'boys with toys' and a few select people on an egotistical powertrip!.

Nicely put... A star for you, and give yourself a huge round of applause

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join