It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Marty, could you do an avatar for me? Something with John Lennon, if you could. Specifically this picture....

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Marty,

Could you please make one for me. I can't u2u because I don't have enough posts.

I like all things country, cows, horses, cowboys (lol), and I live in the midwest, so there are lots of storms and tornados around here. Is that enough info on what I might like?

Thank you in advance, you are so incredibly talented!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey you two, sorry I missed the thread, I need to find a way to be notified quicker about it.

Ok will get onto them asap, I have to start on a u2u request first, then will do these two, in order of post

For the John Lennon avatar, what theme do you like - i got an idea what I can use with that, but maybe you have something else in mind - such as psychadelic colours etc... (representing the era).

With the tornadoes etc... all those pics - can you link up examples of the styles you like, such as what types of horses, such as Clydesdales or maybe even racing horses... get what I mean?

EDIT: Ok farm based stuff? Sorry, it somehow didn't sink in

Ok off to it..

[edit on 22/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey Marty I have seen your work and it is incredible and what amazed me even more is that its all self taught....I tried to make my own but failed miserably. If it's not any trouble, could you possibly make me one with a eagle owl and and the CIA emblem in the background, and S13 in the bottom right corner. In like the font used on classified documents. Thank You if you do or you don't its cool.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Shad - Not a problem, may take time to get to though - there's two in front of you at the moment.

Ok just finished one for "adamiskthespacepirateking"

Ok, having a rest for an hour or so and getting back to it.

Thx

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Perfectly Fine Marty, it's worth the wait. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
<

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Psychadelic colors sounds good to me. Whatever else you may want to do with it, thats fine with me. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Marty,

Thank you for your response. Farm stuff is good, or stormy stuff, either or both. You are too cool man!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hey again, sorry for the delay, today has gone wayward out of control. Had to drive an hour to brothers place to pick up my newly purchased book (No credit card), borrowed his Digital Camera (really expensive!!!), and then helped him setup his 2.5inch Multimedia Player that plugs straight into his Plasma TV (as you now realise, he works harder and gets paid more than I do LOL). Silly man didn't setup automatic scanning of files on the device and was getting frustrated saying FAT32 wasn't working lol.

Anyway, tonight (leaving in one hour), i'm going to see Russell Peters, my favourite comedian of all time. I made some digitised prints hoping he can sign a few, even one of him pointing to the ATS logo - hoping to get him to sign that too....

Make sure you google video him

ATS version pic LINK

Google Video Link

10 minutes ago, my wife severly burned her hand with Oil, havoc broke out, so I had to find a way to keep her hand cool as running water was unbareably painful. Cold fridge water with a few icecubes did the trick...

Anyway, the point of all that was, is basically I have had no time since this morning to do any work on Avatars, and for that I apologise. I did start on John Lennon, however trying new techniques I have started to learn in my first photoshop magazine purchase "Better Photoshop Techniques". So that image may take a little (a lot) longer than usual as I want to refine my skills, I hope you don't mind.

So on that note, I apologise again if Its going to take some time, maybe another 24 to 48 hours... (maybe sooner) depending if things go smoothly.

Thx for understanding

[edit on 24/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey Marty, you are doing us a favor man, no need to apologize! I hope your wife is feeling better. Take your time, I am patient. My avatar that I have right now is from a groovy storm coming in one evening. I love living in the midwest as I love storms! So anything stormy you got is good for me. Take care, and try to take it easy a bit too. Sounds like you are one busy guy.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
OOps, Marty, I think I posted on the wrong (another) thread.

Anywho, you know what I'm looking for. If you don't, just u2u me. Hope everything works out for you. No hurry by the way.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, take your time. It isn't a matter of life or death that I need it tomorrow. Take your time.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtb2008
Marty, could you do an avatar for me? Something with John Lennon, if you could. Specifically this picture....

Thanks!

Ok just finished it - This is the longest work I have done on an avatar..lol (possibly because I tried new things I learned, such as New Adjustment Layer - does things to the layer, without putting it on the layer itself, but rather ontop..)

The layer Adjustment was the Curves function, It made the black whiter, and the white darker at the extremes, so it wasn't a contrast, but selective colours..

Thx

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Cowgirlstraitup7 - yours is next, I've found some nice storm pics, however now have to look for horsies and things like that...

Got a flash of a good idea, would you like a cow with the black spots in the shape of the ATS logo??? lol sounds like a good one

On a sidenote, I was offended by my brothers remark on the avatars I've made "So how much have they paid you to do this..". Obviously, doesn't understand the concept of getting your name out there first, and also doesn't understand that I cannot charge, and also that if I were even allowed to, it will stop people asking me for them lol.

He's a silly duffa sometimes

Thx, take care

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A cow with the ats logo sounds really groovy! I'll pay ya......whatcha want? A beer? I can do that. LOL.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Silly, I don't want payment!! Thanks for the offer though, you're to kind

Back to bed, 2:50am

Talk soon

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Very freakin awesome man! Thanks a bunch!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Im a Marty is my hero.

Im a Marty is your hero too.

Im a Marty for Vice President!!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok CowGal

Here it is, below that are the images I used.... simply with different effects as overlays and added two electric strikes using a plugin that makes them.

ATS logo over cow, and also in sky

[edit on 25/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join