It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El nina or finely tuned haarp

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Not is alaska but one night down with the flu, I was p;agued by what sounded like a talk radio station in my head, slightly off band. I might of well had a radio schack am radio strapped to my head. Only way to describe it.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

When I used to get high I experienced repeating "broadcasts" in my head.Ive also heard family members from other states say my name like they were in the same room with me.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It was whacked SoLar. I don't do drugs. I do drink. It only happened once and it was like a bad am off station radio. It was horrible. Lasted for about 4 hrs. I chalked it off too flu lunacy.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Did you have a real high fever? It will cause weird hallucinations like that. Whats crazy is how real fever hallucinations can be. You know, It seems like Ive read about people having similar sicknesses with hallucinations very similar to yours that they attributed to HAARP. Ofcourse Essan would probably say the "believers" think HAARP can do anything(not to put words in your mouth Essan) but thats what alot of skeptics say is that people will say HAARP can do anything.They like to follow with some people will believe anything. Or whats that word where if you want to see something you will see it? The fact is their is a shortage of physical evidence that nails HAARP to any of these phenomenom. However, in absence of evidence you just have to look at the patents and the official documents to know what its capable of and if the government has shelled out all that money to invest in it and we know what they think it will do.......You can probably bet their doing it.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by SoLaR513]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was experiencing a high fever at time. It was a wicked flu, stinks when your'e too sick too sleep, eat, do much of anything. A day before that my neighbor was having a spring party, someone who was loud and drunk at 130am in the morning and I went off verbally. I had just fallen asleep after 3 days of only being able to catch 3 hr snatches of sleep before waking up miserable.
It was very out of character for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
It was very out of character for me.

Hmmmmm.................Interesting. What part of the world did you say you were from? Are their any possible HAARP locations near you? Lets examine the data.
1.Sick out of nowhere
2.Hallucinations
3.Out of character outburst

Could be quite normal or for the conspiritorial minded.............

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well it has been about a week since I posted in this thread talking about the tornados and all?

Today we have been covered with several inches of sleet. It has been doing it all day long. Not just a normal freezing rain/sleet/snow storm but one with thunder and lightning.

I stayed at work probably longer than I should have today and the drive home took nearly four times the amount of time that it normally takes to get home. You could not see the roads what so ever it was as if the road crews had taken the day off. Usually they are pretty quick about this sort of thing especially if they are expecting this type of thing. But they just could not keep up with it.

It was sleeting so much that the roads were covered again in no time and with sleet not snow. I cannot recall a ice storm that dropped this much in such a short period of time. It was like a steady down pour of sleet. I recall some heavy duty snow storms but not this much ice at a time. We have had a lot of ice in the past but again this seems to be more than I can remember.

What is bad is it is expected to continue until tomorrow at noon. It has been going on since around 10:00 am.

I told my wife and some others that if it is like this now we are in for a rough spring.

Now come this weekend we will probably have tornados again though I really hope not.

Just looked at original post it was six days ago.

Raist

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yesterday I drove to Chattanooga, Tn and was walking around in a t-shirt quite comfortably. Last night, snowed like crazy out of no where, schools were cancelled, still snowing today. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 60.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's cold! It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold!It's cold! el nino and La Nino are my cousins

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join