It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chuch verses government which has more control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 01:54 PM
link   
something to think about... if there is an actual alien life out side of the earth.. wouldnt it prove that the church would be null.. their god would not exist..? for those that are true believers of a GOD and found out there was actually life outside of the earths atmosphere. It might just change there minds..... the church would lose 10 percent of there true believers wages..
How many people that go to church on a daily or weekly basis work for the government.. "all presidents" for one.
when stating their oaths for office they use the word "GOD" the dollar bill has "GOD" the usa was founded basicly on the spread of the european religion all the way to the pope... whenever there is a conquering of a country or any other.. the "RELIGIOUS" have to be their to spread their gospel.

I think people need to get past the church before they get past the governments. if there is no religion.. out there i think there would be more open minded people..

as soon as the old folgies die off. and nobody lives forever. and the younger generations stay fully wide open.. and not blocked by "church's/governments" bogus lies and brainwashing we might actually get somewhere.

believing in one being is highly doubtfull..a promise of a return to save the human race.. highly undoubtfull

as said in the book. over 2002 years ago this return still has not prevailed..

Example: i promise to return after my death in a couple of years.. will you wait for me.. "honey" so we can get married?----> Example

I doubt if anyone would wait knowing that the "church" as legalize and made it mandatory for all deaths to be embombed..

there have been incidents when someone has "died" aka coma with a very very very low heart rate of one beat per/minute and has been certified as being dead

then embombed or autopsied for research or other means. when actually they were still alive.

and before embombing has been mandatory.. there has been people "dead" that were barried alive and at their funerals where pounding on the roof of their caskets.

seen it in a 1970's article posted nation wide for somewhere in texas..

they even made a movie on the true events of this one.

so think about that.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well I for one think that these "angels" or "stars" could be considered "aliens"... Like, who created the aliens? There had to have been a Creator

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I do think though that when these "aliens" DO come they are going to be VERY anti-biblical just for the reasons you stated above, people possibly couldn't fathom aliens mixed in with the Bible but actually check out Ezekiel 1 it describes a UFO

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Check out what Jesus says in Matthew 24, verse 37 "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

what was going on during the days of Noah? We had fallen angels coming down from "heaven" and mating with the daughters of men, producing a hybrid race of giant humans

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The fallen angels are coming back, they are in the earth right now and "in heaven", revelation 12 verses 7-9 describes how they will be cast out of heaven, 7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Revelation 9 verses 1-11 describes the fallen angels and the antichrist(Apollyon) locked up in the "bottomless pit" right now, which is IN the earth(notice all these guys talking about a hollow earth and how great it it down there), and how they will be literally released and cause torment to all those who aren't saved by the blood of the Lamb.

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Look at a chessboard and that gives you a visual description of the power structure.
The peasant class conscripts.
The fortifications.
The high value professional warrior class.
The Clergy who gives legitimacy to the central figures who are the royalty.
The royalty, or government by professional politicians of the ruling class are the real power and the religious professional clergy class convinces the peasants to accept rule by royal decree of God.
The professional warriors need no convincing because they will fight for whoever pays them.

top topics

join