It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetopsecret working for the Vatican?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poip2008
I'm going to tell you what I know, its your job to use google and come to your own conclusions

No, it's your job to tell us what you know, why you know it, how you know it, why you think that, and provide all of the information, data, articles, posts, and/or connections that led you to that conclusion.

Only a sloppy researcher looking for attention would register on a website, accuse it of being a part of a Vatican conspiracy, tell everyone to listen to the headlines of what they believe, and have everyone do the research for them.

Remind you of anyone?

Ron Paul is working for the Knights of Malta and the Vatican.

The truth is slightly less exciting. He works for Congress and the American people.

One hitch in your whole plan - he's a protestant, whom the Vatican and the catholics have historically hated.

Except for a few major details here and there and no connection or evidence provided on your end, I think you've found something.

Alex Jones is working for the Vatican and the CIA.

I did a thread about Alex Jones having possible Vatican connections, but at least I provided evidence that could go either way.

Alex Jones was friends with Pat Buchanan a important figure and close member or maybe even is a Knight of Malta.

"maybe even"? You came in here acting as if you had the goods, letting us know what you "know", and now you're resorting to "maybe even"? "Maybe even" doesn't sound too concrete to me.

911 was a renactment of the Volcano that destroyed Pompeii.

If it was anything, it was a reenactment of the Reichstag Fire in the sense that it was an attack perpetrated by the United States Government to gain power and cause for war.

You realize that the twin towers were not only a Stargate with magical significance.

They were two buildings that if you took a picture at a certain small spot in a very large city, a historical significant symbol would be seen which had absolutely no effect on the attack, collapse, the seizure of civil liberties, and the resulting wars.

Youtube 911 stargate.

YouTube "How To Do Keyword Research"

Now in google it says that Vulcanalia is celebrated on August 23rd which in the Gregorian Calender is September 10th. The next day September 11th Pompeii was destroyed!

You know what else? There are 97 leap years in a 400 year cycle in the Gregorian Calendar.

13 of them happen on a Saturday.

George W. Bush was born on a Saturday.

How many happen on Saturday? 13? 13!!?!?!?! 13 is a magical number, you know.

Coincidence?

Also, Jerry Falwell, a friend of Pat Buchanan, is in on it too. His name is "Jerry". Jerry Springer and Jerry Seinfeld are Jewish. They all share the same name!!! I guess that means there really is a Jewish conspiracy...

See, it just goes to show you: Loose ended theories and skewed facts can really turn in to a great argument.

And Pompeii is close to Rome. Dont you see how the Vatican and the Knights of Malta are in that area?

They probably set off the volcano.

Do you see the connection now?

No

It was not only a tribute to the God of Fire, Vulcan, it was also something that happened in the vicinity of the Vatican and the Pope!

Yeah, if it had happened in the vicinity of YouTube headquarters, it probably would have been the reptilians' fault.

Now what I have exposed here is being hidden from view.

With good reason: It's false

abovetopsecret.com Will either Ban me...
OR they will block me which will lead to my use of this site under this name to a page

I'm sure if you exposed something of any merit, they would.

Then again, everyone who attempts to expose ATS falls flat on their face, so we haven't had the luxury of experiencing what happens to such people.

If you get to close to the Vatican.. or To close to the Ron Paul Fraud. and the Alex Jones Fraud. Abovetopsecret.com will shut u down.

Like I said earlier, I exposed more about Alex Jones than you did. I laid out more against the Vatican than you have. I'm still here.

By no means do I think I've uncovered the truth, but if you feel you have, and I provided more than you, and you feel as if you're about to be "shut down", shouldn't I be gone?

I knew the way Abovetopsecret.com operates that they are just another CIA Knight of Malta Vatican tool to coverup the truth.

Or maybe they're a forum based on political discussion.

They masquerade as leaders of the truth and information alternative media movement. When in reality they are COINTELPRO Disinforamtion Agents!!!!!!!!

That may be true if they showed any of the signs of being COINTELPRO. Since they don't, I'll operate under the assumption that if it doesn't walk like a duck, and doesn't quack like a duck, it's probably not a duck.

THIS POST WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5... 4.... 3.. boom

Re-start the timer. It's still here.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i missed some thing.

was pompi banned for this topic?

if so maybe there is some thing to this

edit: so there is no confusion the above line is scarscism

[edit on 15amu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
WOW! Man...this is a good one!

I thought I had heard it all untill the whole Pompei thing. What about David Icke? ATS is one of my all time favorite sites. I couldnt care less if its a CIA/NSA front...really. Just follow the rules or the next thing you know a couple of large black American vehicles with Virginia tags pull up in front of your house and your last seen being taken away by a few large extremely serious looking men with earpieces and guns.

I hear the CIA is looking for someone to clean up their basement. So go ahead....break the forum rules...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I think the OP being banned might have more to do with the fact that this was his 6th account with the other 5 having been banned as well.

Talk about desperate for attention.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to the office in Rome.

What?! omg so thats why he was banned. Djarums works for the Vatican.
Who would have thunk it?

(I'm kidding LOL)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Actually I was talking with one of my buddies and he told me that someone told him that ATS actually was responsible for 9/11 and that it is not the Vatican/Jesuits etc that run the world, it is ATS! They pick the world leaders, they picked the pope.How crazy is that? I never would have suspected it, but then again, why does he call himself "Overlord"

All kidding aside, I would love to see some corroboration as to these far fetched claims you are leveling against the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Of course. That's a brilliantly sick joke. ATS rules everything, and they allow us to talk about everything they rule and all the events they cause, right on their website, right on THEIR Internet property, and get us pointing the fingers at everyone EXCEPT them.

They're geniuses.

[edit on 2/4/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I find it really hard to believe that this man pull the ATS strings.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
From the parts that I could actually understand, I think it's absolutely ridiculous. A bunch of pseudo-conspiracy theories thrown together to include ATS. I am a frequent Alex Jones listener and he bashes the Vatican just as much as he bashes every other corrupt government.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You know Novus,

They get a lot of their ideas and contingency plans for world domination
by reading the threads,

Sit back and pick out the good bits,put them into action and the watch as the posts appear saying "There i told you this was happening"

perfectly planned and executed

But is credit given,no the limelight is hogged,not even recognized under Creative Commons

Sheesh...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a Stargate with magical significance.

I have to ask a question. And I wasn't going to do so because I didn't want to side track the thread.... or come across like I'm busting anyones coconuts. But then I thought maybe this was a perfect thread for this...

What is the common use definition for a "stargate" on this forum?

I want to be clear on this. I question many things in life in a serious manner & always have.

Now.......when I see someone drop the "S"-bomb on a post in my favorite forum I say to myself: The last time I saw stargate was in 1994. I was at a movie theater and Kurt Russell was in it.

When I read that word being used seriously, I think of two things:

1. A young, shallow imagination that thinks it's a serious term.

2. A person visiting this forum intentionally attempting to publicly discredit this website by blurring sci-fi & real life questions about the unknown.

I mean, did I miss something? That's just an old Action / Sci-Fi movie that turned into a network TV show.......... right?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is ATS posting joke posts just to see who will bite? I was wondering about the Area 51 employee thread and WOW...there are some folks here that are eating that thing up.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh man... the Pope made me polish his bunions again. Just for a 5 minute peek at the vault. I'm getting tired of his 'holier than thou' attitude. And the newer crop of Cardinals....man, you make one bad joke about Ozzie Smith and they think that 'you're just not serious about gods work....sheesh...

Oh...uummm...wrong forum.

Eerrr...*cough* ....the Vatican and ATS....what a bunch of hogwash....uuhh, yeah...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Did you ever see or hear the video of Alex"the mad man " Jones try to stir the american people up in a frenzy over the YK2 scare?..he was on the air saying that nuclear reactors and hudge power outages were taking place!..he is a complete fraud and conspirator..trying to drum up the names of people that are ready for the upcoming marshall law and NWO in the states..along with that fat ugly slob .Micheal Moore..what a piece of work that guy is..working in LIASON with the fedral agencies and reporting bogus *snip* to the people...

what a way to keep your enemies close!

Im waiting ....c'omon government....eye for an eye!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The back of The dollar bill is the Illuminati insigna. The Roman numerals at the base of the Pyramid [organization of the Illuminati] is 1 May 1776. This is the date that Adam Weishaupt completed the plan as you said. The words mean, "Its been accomplished" ....on top and the bottom is the "the new order of the Ages" or New World Order. Its slam dunk what you say....and irrefutable. The Masons are lying to their underlings.......The eye of Ra on the top of the pyramid is the Eye of Satan or all seeing eye.......satan not a sun god. The Sun God is occult and the cover for Satan. fact.......

reply to post by Poip2008

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
) you can polish his buttons but don't drop one and pick it up facing away from him.....opppppps. The Vatican is evil as they come behind shut doors......they are significant to the New World order and one of the most evil groups.

reply to post by MemoryShock

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There is something to this post. It is most certainly the Vatican at the top of the pyramid. In the book of Revelation, she is the whore riding upon the beast. Who is the beast? The world banks, the IMF, the Illuminati. Nothing evil happens on this planet without Vatican order and approval on some level. It reminds me of the old Screwtape Letters, where the little demons check in with the bigger demons in the network of demonic manipulation of human drama. The top demon is the black pope, the head of the Jesuit order. Even Ratz answers to him. Ron Paul seemed to me to be a spoiler from the start. As for Alex, I'm involved in the NYC 9 11 truth movement, and I have met Alex. My instincts tell me to not trust him as far as I can pick him up and throw him.
For more info, go to arcticbeacon.com. Greg Syzmanski was kicked off rbn internet radio for trying to expose the Vatican connection to all of this, and he is convinced that Alex Jones works indirectly for the Vatican.
You know, it's not as if these people get a call from Rome every day. There is a network, and most of the people in the network don't even know who they are actually serving. I don't really think that Ron Paul himself is aware that he is being used by the people that Alex Jones clearly works for, and I do believe that he is being used to compile lists of subscribers. I won't watch anything anymore on the internet unless it is free. Alex is being used to stir up revolution and fear.
Perhaps the real truth is that we are coming to a major event astronomically, as our sun enters the ecliptic of the milky way. They are expecting increased solar flares with possible failures of the "grid", and even potentially a pole shift, around Dec 21, 2012. The people in power are sacking the resources of the earth for all they are worth to make the money to build their underground facilities where they intend to ride out the coming event. They are not even certain how it will all manifest.
The more they keep us in fear and confusion, the less likely we are to focus on our own survival. Also, fear helps them to manifest negative outcomes. They are magicians. We can be magicians, too.
Today, for the new moon eclipse, just meditate for a full minute on sending love to everyone you can think of, then to everyone else, forgiving everyone for the blindness and stupidity that drives them to actions that are not beneficial for themselves or for life itself. By pouring unconditional love into the collective consciousness on the same days that the illuminati and vatican sorcerers are doing their occult rituals to gain more power over us, you are actually blocking their actions from the sources. Nothing happens in the physical realm without first being manifested in intention and imagination.
Plan lots of intentional love meditation for now until the end of March, when the astrological opportunity for nuclear disaster is the strongest.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
A very timely post...I'm saying basically the same thing to Youtube responders about Michael Moore, paul and Alex J.

I agree with you...thanks.

reply to post by hollyavila

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join