It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

messages in german......NWO? .... UFO....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
who can understand german in here i would like to know what there talking about

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

thank for your help

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well I'll be, I just read a thread on this in here yesterday! The only difference is that it's in German. The first one is the famous "Vrillon" message, originally broadcast on the BBC in 1977. The good ol' Galactic Federation of Ashtar or some such tripe.
Basically it's telling us to be good to one another, or some such.
Liberal aliens make me sick.
I like how they CGI'd the "tether" UFO's from NASA's video in the background.
There must be a lot of gullible Germans, but then again, I understand that coprophagia and "watersports" are all the rage in that part of the world.
It takes all types.
I'm not providing any links. I've already blown 3 minutes of my life that I'm certain you won't be refunding.
Somebody close this thread already!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It appears that I am now obligated to flush out some shenanigans.
YOU sir, (or ma'am) are the author of my aforementioned previous post on this subject. I am no Sherlock Holmes, but it doesn't take a large amount of deductive reasoning to put the pieces together.
There are easier (and more honest) ways to get points here kiddo.
Now I just think you are a huckster or a teenager, or both.
Ignore button... Engage!
MODS: Please close and impose appropriate sanctions, I implore you.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
It appears that I am now obligated to flush out some shenanigans.
YOU sir, (or ma'am) are the author of my aforementioned previous post on this subject. I am no Sherlock Holmes, but it doesn't take a large amount of deductive reasoning to put the pieces together.
There are easier (and more honest) ways to get points here kiddo.
Now I just think you are a huckster or a teenager, or both.
Ignore button... Engage!
MODS: Please close and impose appropriate sanctions, I implore you.

i asked a fair question i didn't understand German how did ya want me to ask the question in Chinese?and besides what your hurry to close this thread
?????
touch a soft spot did I must all be real then what you were the one that said close this thread please and go on to discredit me...lol are you one of these so called debunker's thats getting about ...and if you dont answer shall we all take it that you are?

PS what caught my attention about the to links is that there both cartoons
on is of of a blonde female and the other a reptillian both speaking german!

[edit on 3-2-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I guess that in this case I am a debunker... who woulda thunk it? I just feel that the issue in this thread was already covered in your other thread, albeit in a different language. Perhaps we could compromise and leave the thread open in an all-German version of ATS?

As I mention in your other (same) thread, I do not speak working German either, but somehow discerned that the two messages are alike. If they are not identical in content, they are certainly in context.
I respectfully submit that this may have been an oversight on your part, not a thinly veiled attempt to garner points.
I suspect, however, that ulterior motives are at work here.

For the record, I think that the incident was indeed an elaborate hoax. Nearly on par with the famous Wells broadcast of "War of the Worlds".
In spite of that, it is nonetheless a hoax, and should be treated with as much respect as a hoax deserves.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

I think what cbianchi is trying to tell you is that if you thought about those two google "vids" (or atleast one of them) you would quickly deduct that it's the same trash as the one in one of your other posts.
Only this time dubbed with german and put on a godawful background.

Germans have a tendency to dub everything German to understand it. I always find myself asking Germans about that when I meet them, and they mostly all give the same answer: there's a lot of Germans who don't speak english or don't understand it too well.

I would translate it for ya if I wasn't anticipating that it's the same text as the one used in the british program...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Precisely flice... My point was that the OP did not THINK.

I could not have put it more concisely if I tried.

Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No i think both of you are missing the point
the question still stands ...... what are they saying i don't give a hoot if they come from Pluto .... i don't understand German but i still would like to know what they are saying....and i know that u cant speak it either..but thanks for the answers im enjoying it i need a translation

[edit on 3-2-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ask deezee (on your "other" thread on this same topic). They offered to translate if you like.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
it doesnt hit you as odd that you have a reptilian telling you a story in German or do you see this every day ( reptilians ).

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, as you guys figured out allready, the first one is that message, that was pirated into a TV stations transmission.

The only difference being the CGI lizard thingy. What i don't understand is why they had to garble the voice. They probably wanted to translate it as "authentically" as possible.

Yeah, Germans are big on dubbing everything. All their TV shows are synchronised into German. They are actually so good at this, that it can make a crappy show appear proffesional. (Their TV is how i learned fluent German BTW..)

The other "message" is just another example of the Ashtar Command's channeled messages. I prefer to call it mental diarrhea. This time with one of their more common depictions of these Aliens.

Does anyone really want that translated? I get shivers down my spine just from the patheticness of the oh so familiar style, never mind the content. Even those drawings of their "aliens" make me gag.

I'm gonna need some anti-emetics for this..

[edit on 3/2/08 by deezee]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
it doesnt hit you as odd that you have a reptilian telling you a story in German or do you see this every day ( reptilians ).

Please, please, PUHLEEZE tell me that you are not going to try to take this obvious sham down THAT little avenue.
I view it as a simple conveniant package to appeal to the gullible- to which demographic you appear to subscribe.
Good day sir. My point has been proven.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
is it the sort of rubbish that you get from nazi propaganda

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

Please, please, PUHLEEZE tell me that you are not going to try to take this obvious sham down THAT little avenue.
I view it as a simple conveniant package to appeal to the gullible- to which demographic you appear to subscribe.
Good day sir. My point has been proven.

no a not at all

ok ill let you live this time....lol

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Tell you what... This will take some effort on my part, but what the heck? I have a few days down time.

Here's what I postulate: I'm going to go down to the local costume rental place and rent either a Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster costume (your choice). Then I will construct a "background" consisting of foam balls painted to look like planets, christmas lights for stars, a few compact discs floating around, and a hidden "Waldo" for fun.
Then, whilst wearing the costume, I will read the "Vrillon" message in either Italian or Spanish (again, your choice) and record the event.
Next, I will post this video manifesto on YouTube and wait.
In a few days, I'm certain to see your new post: "Bigfoot proclaims NWO affiliation, and in Italian!"

Then again, perhaps I'll just down a few oilcans of Fosters... but it seems you may have been doing plenty of THAT already.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok, Dramamine down the hatch. I'm ready.

Translation of the Ashtar Gallactic Command mental diarrhea session. I mean channeling, sorry for the typo..

Translation of the "alien" message
-------------------------------------------------------
Beloved Earth brothers and sisters.
As i already announced, i will spend more time explaining the effects of the Photon Belt in the future.
The Photon Belt, a ring of light, that is currently coming closer to the Earth, is bringing many changes along with it.
I will now focus on the more essential ones.
Through the powerfull concentration of light, that is present in the Photon Belt, the molecular structure of Earth will be changed.

This means, that the Earth will become more transparent in it's entire structure, because of the horrible effects of the A-Bomb experiments and other dreadfull weapons and the effects of waves, that are strongly influencing the atmosphere.

Through the coming of the Photon Belt, the Earths density will be shattered even more, which will bring many cataclismic events in the next few months.
--------------------------------------------------

Ok, i'm just at 01:09, and the Dramamine isn't helping...

8 more minutes of this?!?

Gaaah! They were talking the EXACT same s*** back in 94.

The Photon Belt is coming, bla BLA bla bla Photon, bla, density, mystic vibrations, new age mumble, dimensions, white light babble. Step into the beams of light and you will be ascended!

Continued translation of the "alien" message
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We already mentioned this in previous contacts. Imagine it like this: as if the Earth would constantly be strongly electrified from above, but the lower density can't withstand this irritation and reacts with earthquakes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, it's me, that can't withstand this irritation anymore.

Is there ANYONE, that really want's to know the rest?!?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This topic is already being covered here !!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No need for two threads on the same topic in my honest opinion.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
This topic is already being covered here !!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No need for two threads on the same topic in my honest opinion.

Regards
Lee

My point 10 or so posts ago! I've already implored the MODS to close this thread, still it soldiers on for some reason. At least others have wised up to this shyster.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Against my better judgement..

BTW: Translating something between two languages isn't that easy.

Continued translation:
-----------------------------------------------
Because the Earths crust is very weakend in some areas, and in some spots in the Pacific, dangerously close to breaking, the quakes can not be prevented anymore.
Imagine a dried out sponge, that is powerfully electrified from above. What do you think is going to happen? It starts burning. It's exactly the same with your Earth.
-----------------------------------------------

Ok, now i'm not sorry for translating it anymore.. This was totaly worth it.
Again, another brilliant example of an interesting fact.. Ask yourself this: Why do these channeled aliens ALWAYS have the SAME rotten understanding of physics and science as the person channeling them?

Continued: (Why does someone start "singing" in the background at this point?!?!
------------------------------------------------
The energy of your Earth is drained. It can not react properly anymore, to all the challenges coming towards it.
Through the effects of the Photon Belt, the Earth is going to be squeezed in a sort of an energy vice.
----------------------------------------------

No, i'm not making this up, this is the actual translation.

----------------------------------------------
Before it can react to this, it has to shake, meaning it has to cleanse itself, to become a container for the light flowing into it.
To support this process, the poles are going to shift, and the Eath is going to rotate around it's axis.
This way, the Eath will throw away all of the old balast, and will be capable of regenerating much faster.
The Photon Belt will be essential in helping the Earth do this.
The entire gravitational field of the Earth will change, just like it's auric field.
When this process of the melding of the Earth with the belt of light is finished, which, as i already mentioned, will happen in three phases, the Earth will finaly enter a higher dimension - the fifth.

Why is the Earth going from the third into the fifth dimension?
Because the Earth is late in this transition. (this one is hard to translate)
Because the Earthlings were too busy with their negativity, the Earth wasn't able to go to the fourth dimension together with the other planets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i need a break, and i would like to point something out..

New agers, the Ashtar Gallactic Command, and Nancy Lieder have something in common. You may have noticed this on ATS before.

They are always saying "We live in the third dimension".

Ok, the only thing, that can "exist" in only one dimension, and i don't care if it's the first, second, third or the fifth, is a LINE!

Only lines are one dimensional!

We don't live in A dimension. We don't live in three dimensions.
Dimensions are not something.
Dimensions are just words to describe the properties of something.

SciFi started this misunderstanding of the word "dimension", and the new agers gladly picked it up and made it their own. Of course they mutilated it, to make it even more meaningless first.

It's just another example, of the channeled aliens havind the same crappy understanding of physics as the person channeling them.. I wonder why that is?!?

I need to take a break.

But first, if anyone here doesn't understand what dimension means, read about it here: Wikipedia: Dimension

It also explains, where the misconception comes from:

Science fiction texts often mention the concept of dimension, when really referring to parallel universes, alternate universes, or other planes of existence. This usage is derived from the idea that in order to travel to parallel/alternate universes/planes of existence one must travel in a spatial direction/dimension besides the standard ones. In effect, the other universes/planes are just a small distance away from our own, but the distance is in a fourth (or higher) spatial dimension, not the standard ones.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
deezee !!

We all greatly thank you from the bottom of our heart's for you taking the time and putting in the effort to translate this stuff.

Honestly thank you !

Your opinion count's as you are directly translating it and giving your personal opinion.

Thanks once again !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-2-2008 by h3akalee]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join