It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth place's of interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The Harold E Holt Naval Communications Station has quite an interesting layout in the shape of a Hexagon with several triangle's within the layout and small line in the center pertruding outwards like a snow flake, The Coards for it on Google earth are:21 48'33.83"S 114 09'03.69 E

Area 51 as we all know of the Coards are 37 13'38.94"N 115 48'19.18" W It appears that the base has expanded since I last saw it on google earth.

UFO or what appears to be UFO in Australia which a poster and also a video on you tube shows the object the Coards are 30 30'38.90 S 115 22'57.07 E

Pine Gap Australia AKA Area 52 23 48'05.06 S 133 43'53.78 E this is a highly controversial place that yet is hardly spoken of when it compares to area 51 but on ATS is a place of extreme interest.

Pine Gap Heavy Vehicle road mountain face entrance, Coards 23 48'49.42" S 133 41'44.20 E This road is a place of question as it leads into the mountain face as pointed out by another poster aka member on ATS who spoke about it, could this just be a normal heavy vehicle road for truck's to drive aaaalll the way there and turn around lol... Or a entrance for Military vehicle's to transport goods from food to UFOs?

Parliament house ACT Canberra, i read a few article's on pine gap and this place came up, it was mentioned that this will be the throne or shall i say HQ to seat the new world leader's when or if the time of crisis and a NWO is brought into power not to mention the fact how can a building that cost so much be afforded by a country who at the time had not even half as many inhabitant's as it does now? what was wrong with the old Parliament house ? Coards 35 18'26.21" S 149 07'28.88" E.

The south Magnetic Pole its self is located at 66 01'49.95" S 130 38'09.43" E this is the actual location of the south pole but when it comes to finding actual imagery of the south pole and the US Base, well... let's just say it's very well hidden if you get what i mean.

I plan to make a trip out to pine gap one day but with preparation of corse and stealth and a FUJI in other word's a camera and a few other photographic and optical material just to see what evidence can be found or even UFOs as for the underground stuff that's practically imposable.

I would like to see more research put into this sort of stuff from other ATS member's especially those in Australia and to those who do help with this good work guy's. the problem with Google earth is it's only updated every now and then and it's not a LIVE Stream nor is it daily, if we could all find a web site that gives us a live feed or even better if Google earth had night mode then we could be a little more hopeful also i noticed that the south pole appears to be eddited in the center, could this be a path of evidence to prove that there may be a hollow earth?.

Feel free to post your thought's and idea's to this thread and maybe we can all work together on this.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by juggaloco]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Um..... Well first up, Your new to ATS, so Welcome.

This subject has come up on ATS before, so if you like click the search button and type in Google Earth. There are heaps of threads, with heaps of Coards.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Well i do know this has come up before i was just providing information for quicker research access purposes and also im not really new im just rarely on here lol unless my account says otherwise but cheers mate.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
it takes a lot for people to go to the coords you post so screenshots of the areas will be better for you to show people these places

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by juggaloco

These are good. You definately have found area 51, as it is right next to groom lake. The parlaiment house returned no results, however.
This is good stuff though, Dou you have any more info on the truck intrance into the mountain face?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by exnyconnection

There is awhole thread on pine gap with all kinds of info here. It is an intersting read
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks...thats interesting. Do you guys have any info on area 51? i really want to know what buildings are there and what is in the weapons bunker.

top topics

join