It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'll be president of Europe if you give me the power" - Blair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The Antichrist?

I have a feeling planet Earth is going to undergo some serious changes soon, and it isnt going to be the weather.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If the powerful people behind the scenes want Bliar to be EU president then it will happen. It doesn't matter what EU ambassadors or MP's want, it aint no democracy

I always thought the ME Peace Envoy position was someones idea of a sick joke or a direct two fingered salute to the whole ME, whose people would most likely want to see him hanging from the nearest lamppost.

I noticed a while ago that the EU Constitution was now being referred to as the Lisbon Treaty. Did they think if the name changed we'd not notice? The phrase "you can't polish a turd" springs to mind, rather unsurprisingly

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
If the powerful people behind the scenes want Bliar to be EU president then it will happen. It doesn't matter what EU ambassadors or MP's want, it aint no democracy

I always thought the ME Peace Envoy position was someones idea of a sick joke or a direct two fingered salute to the whole ME, whose people would most likely want to see him hanging from the nearest lamppost.

I noticed a while ago that the EU Constitution was now being referred to as the Lisbon Treaty. Did they think if the name changed we'd not notice? The phrase "you can't polish a turd" springs to mind, rather unsurprisingly

well said chum, it is pathetic the denials and swerves from the New Labour political class when they give reasons for no referendum on this new "lisbon treaty"

Democracy my bumhole

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Blair for Pres. wtf. EUocracy gone mad.

<< 1   >>

join