It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the powers that be trying to practice magic right in front of our eyes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If we agree that many many leaders are involved with ancient, sometimes Babylonian religions, and that they have the dedication that christians, mulsums, and all others have for their religion, if they some how wish, and actually do pretend to re-inact some of these ancient mystic, sorcery type rituals, through mock sacrifice, charging symbols, words, and icons with what they believe to be the "power" they get by worship,.....

Do you think maybe some could get together and say, "how could we kill people on a certain day, wearing the "robes" or symbols we give them, go back in our deep dark rooms and do our voodoo while those people die."

WAR works well sir. yeah but how to get them to wear our symbols and robes?

There already are sir.

How could we "charge symbols and words with power and get the masses to see them day after day?

We already do sir.

it's not what YOU believe is possible,... it's what THEY believe is possible.... and they believe in this power, and try to use it? That is the question posed.... enough evidence out there says yes,... it does look like what they are trying to do... stop asking WHY are these things happening, and ask... what do they believe and would they REALLY try this?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Could you expound a little further on this?
You have my attention.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
what part should I elaborate on? no sarcasm, deep topic,... what would you ask?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KanehBosm
what part should I elaborate on? no sarcasm, deep topic,... what would you ask?

I want to know
all that you
can tell me.
this is a subject of interest to me.
anything will help. thanx

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
question asked based on the agreement that :

1) some of the highest ranking leaders of the world, politics and money are involved with ancient religions (occultic is the word christians may use), and have the same dedication as someone like Ashley has towards the religion and practice of their choice.

2) That this "religion" the leaders are in once believed in and practiced sacrifice, human and animal, used symbols and or objects and "charged them" with energy of there desires, erected "power centers" (much like modern day banking, or mega malls maybe) to use the energy of the people for a purpose.

3) That the leaders do in fact participate in "mock" ancient rituals, but arent actually using animal and humans, only "fake" representations of them. (they actually DO mock human sacrifices every year)

4) and last agree, that these men are so evil that some actually DO arrange for human death "some how" at a certain time, and place, are the "sacrifices are wearing "symbols" (patches) they created and wearing clothing they gave them (uniforms) while the evil men are in back rooms chanting voodoo while the "sacrifice" happens.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by KanehBosm]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I was aware of some of this from Alex Jones video, 'Bohemian Grove.' Do you have any other resources that I could study? You mentiones a Michael Tsorias, do you have a link for him?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am not asking if this religion works or not,... I am asking, are they trying to perform ancient rituals in broad day light under the guise of modern day conflict. Causing death and using it in the ritual, charging symbols and broadcasting them everywhere you look, erecting ancient monuments in modern day society believing in their past religions belief that this will work for them.... you bet they believe it works, you bet they are doing everything I ask... and you bet,.... it works!!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
I was aware of some of this from Alex Jones video, 'Bohemian Grove.' Do you have any other resources that I could study? You mentiones a Michael Tsorias, do you have a link for him?

If I were to point in someones direction,.... Jordan Maxwell is who I would point to first,...."Sons of God" on google video or Tax Paying Slaves another one for some "law of the land" info....

If I could hug Jordan now I would.....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

didn't know if you saw this or not. if you don't wish to disclose this in open forum, could you u2u me?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My honest answer to this question would be, as far as my knowledge expands it would be pure speculation to assume so.

It is not that I doubt the premise, at least for select few in government and other offices / positions of power, it is just that I see little evidence for the hypothesis. Again, this is my opinion based on what I know and could be wrong.

IMO the idea would make an excellent basic plot for a book, I like the idea, it raises my curiosity, but I do not feel comfortable making claims of this nature against anyone.

Still the Bohemian Grove - 911 World Trade Center - Guantanamo Bay - Abu Ghraib - War in general - Executions, I suppose they could all be used as offering of flesh. But again I see no evidence to support the idea.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
My honest answer to this question would be, as far as my knowledge expands it would be pure speculation (interpretation?) to assume (interpret) so.

Still the Bohemian Grove - 911 World Trade Center - Guantanamo Bay - Abu Ghraib - War in general - Executions, I suppose they could all be used as offering of flesh. But again I see no evidence to support the idea.

You bet we don't see them doing voodoo doing sacrafice, have you ever seen oh lets say, a RothChild? or the Bildeerberger group and what they do when in back rooms? nope,... you are right, we can't see them, only guess at what they doin back rooms,... after returning from a summer get away and doing a "mock" human sacrafice... do do the real thing would be down right evil I know,.... as evil as trapping people into using the money they print for us.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KanehBosm

I honestly fail to see your point? What people do behind closed doors is just that, closed. Closed as in not open to public view. To have a discussion about what they are doing is purely speculative .

I am not defending these people, I have my personal opinions about them and theirs, but that does not mean I can go around saying they are sacrificing living beings. To do that I would need proof. Something you have not provided.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I honestly fail to see your point? What people do behind closed doors is just that, closed. Closed as in not open to public view. To have a discussion about what they are doing is purely speculative .

I am not defending these people, I have my personal opinions about them and theirs, but that does not mean I can go around saying they are sacrificing living beings. To do that I would need proof. Something you have not provided.

I am glad I never actually said they were, only asked a question based on interpretaion of evidence.. asking if the world is round doesnt make is so, it was flat according to facts given, and became round, according to facts given.but yes, my question is speculative....isn't that what we do with any info, fact or not, speculated or interpret what it means and how it happens or works... my question is simular to that posed many ages ago to the "people" is the world round? or is it flat? are they doing this or arent they.... lets find out.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by KanehBosm]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My point is quite simple, speculation is wonderful and often leads to discovery of truth. Still to speculate in such a manner requires factual information. The issue you have raised is supported only by the rituals that take place in the Bohemian Grove and then you move on to veiled pubic sacrifices. A HUGE leap.

Like I said the first time this seems like little more than fantasy to me. If you would like to have a true discussion on the possibility you will have to provide more information.

Let me say this, I am not trying to beat up on you. I like the idea and if there is evidence to support it I would love to look into it further. Still as it stands I don't see much to go on or to discuss.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

My point is quite simple, speculation is wonderful and often leads to discovery of truth. Still to speculate in such a manner requires factual information. The issue you have raised is supported only by the rituals that take place in the Bohemian Grove and then you move on to veiled pubic sacrifices. A HUGE leap.

We agree "mock" human sacrifice is practice, and yes only once was it actually documented. Bases on this fact, do they wish they could REALLY do a human sacrifice, and could they be doing it in the way I described?

hey if we heat water does it evaporate? looks like it, but thats speculation (or was at one time).... you are right, ask to discover truth....

Questions being raised,...

1) do they wish they could do these ancient "magical" rituals? (they pretend to already)

2) is there a way to do these rituals in front of us without us knowing?

3) Could they get us to see wear and use symbols they "think" are charged?

if we answer yes we "think" or speculate they in fact they do wish want or are doing these 3 things.... ARE THEY? who knows, lets find out

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KanehBosm

Questions being raised,...

1) do they wish they could do these ancient "magical" rituals? (they pretend to already)

2) is there a way to do these rituals in front of us without us knowing?

3) Could they get us to see wear and use symbols they "think" are charged?

if we answer yes we "think" or speculate they in fact they do wish want or are doing these 3 things.... ARE THEY? who knows, lets find out

You do that. And please when you figure out what exactly is going on be sur to check back in to let us all know.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
you got it! Someone has to infiltrate.... I will report back when my mission is over or I am killed

I make sure when initiated we "me and them" try some of this magic they might believe in and concentrated at you.... that way you will know or not too. Symbols to hypnotizee the masses, nah they would do marketing that way.... how ridiculous. Kill people as sacrifices because of what they believe, nah wouldnt do that either... what heck are they doing?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All people killed in the many wars are human sacrifices.
The soldiers all wear insignias/symbols "charged" by the e-vile mattoids who planned the wars.
The seem intent on destroying the world.

How do they themselves plan to escape the destruction they have planned for others?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
All people killed in the many wars are human sacrifices.
The soldiers all wear insignias/symbols "charged" by the e-vile mattoids who planned the wars.
The seem intent on destroying the world.

How do they themselves plan to escape the destruction they have planned for others?

Start researching, seed banks, sperm bank, underground survival crap,...

most importantly,... A hi ranking diplomatfrom Norway released info regarding this question.... when will these "bunkers" be finished, before 2011....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have to agree with Animal, there is very little information to support the speculation. You have to have some form of verifiable information before you start to form a good speculation. When you build and create these speculations without support, then people fly in from nowhere to call you a nut, so as someone who fights real hard to keep a worthy word with all people around him, I am saying just as animal did... you need more information.

1. research and fully understand and test the possible use and availability of this magic. Discover its scope and if it really makes a change in the real world and not just your mind. Basically prove first the manner of evil.

2. Search for information relating to people that are or have been publicly seen, documented, or have been known to be related to these magic practices. Analyze loads of data, to discover their inconsistencies.

3. Compare this with a public agenda they might have. Try to find out what stance they have on certain issues. Maybe ask questions to them yourself about other things to get the answers you seek.

4. Now you can start to build a pretty stable, solid and circumstantial theory, remember that it will always stay a theory because it will never be mainstream. You can say "hey this person supports X, they have been seen with someone that has been a member of X. They made this statement about X 10 yrs ago. I know that X is doable, I can prove that X is magical, or that it is real ( step1)" Step 2 and 3 will be all your supporting and ammunition information.

Not having some type of form or method to a theory, it will then look pretty thin, and not substantial. The topic you proposed seems like something that needs further investigation. Cause I do believe there have been too many small news items about abductions, rapes and child molestation and connections with officials of the gov. So, there is something there to look at, but it has not yet been organized and worked on.

to add: I do believe there is someone somewhere that wants to consume power, and will use ancient rituals and teachings to learn how to use magic for their own gain or to further their cause.

Take the ball, and play with that.

~sounder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join