It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien transmission

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ive posted this on a thread just 5 minutes ago but i think everybody should hear it

read this page IN FULL don't just skim it
its about a interruption on tv in the uk 1977 the message went for 6 min
and down the bottom of the page in the "references" a link to hear the original transmission ( first one ). Then at the end of the transmission the tv announcer
say " a spokesman for the independent broadcasting authority said this is the first incident of its kind in Britain and goes on to say that the police say many people are frightened from this hoax.

my point is if its the first time that this has happened in Britain how do they know its a hoax?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
dont tell me your all stunned speechless?

please give me your thoughts

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Lotsa threads on ATS already about this... lots. Some with good discussions and alternate points of view. Here's just one of many.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And here's another

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to say i'm rather fond of this it be hoax or not !!!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I highly doubt that a race of extraterrestrials would take it upon themselves to explain everything and warn us about our future on a single station.

I bet they feel relieved they talk to the peoples of the world through this transmission. THANKS ASHTAR COMMAND!

I guess if you want to consider this authentic then you have to say what Orson Wells said back in the early part of the last century as authentic too, but it happened in an "alternate reality". (joking).

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this is the Ashtar Gallactic Command..

We even have one of these aliens here on ATS. Just look up CmdrAleon.

These people were channeling alien messages in my country back in 94 and predicting the end of the world "any day now, could be next week, maybe next month, but definatelly, before 11.11.94".

Then it was 95, and guess what, the end of the world was still coming "any day now, could be next week, maybe next month, but definatelly, before 11.11.95"

A friend of mine was so deep in this cult, that he commited suicide, when the end of the world and ascension didn't come for the second time. Many others became severelly depressed, and their leader fled to the US "in search of his soul twin", with "some" of his followers money, which they gave to him, since they wouldn't need it in the higher dimensions, right?

Good times...

Still, this was a nice stunt they pulled off. It says they were never caught, but they must have been some followers on the inside, or at least someone with a powerfull transmitter.

[edit on 2/2/08 by deezee]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing this, now if this was done during the 1980s and after up till now, I might would believe it, but the idea it happened in 1977 alone makes it sound like a hoax even more outside the fact the name "Ashtar Galactic Command" sounds too much like a name a hoaxer would make, I just dont believe any of it.

If you dont know by now, British people put a patent on the word HACK.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow

after listening to the audio.

I dont know.

Questions to ask though, what technology in 1977 could be used to hack into a TV Station and broadcast this? was it just this 1 station?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow

I can t believe Ive never heard about this before. This shows that although something may have been discussed on ATS in the past, new members may have missed it so its good to cover some things again.

Ive listened to it twice now and I really don t know what to think. Id love to believe it but there is something about it I like. If its a fake surely they would have come forward by now especially on the 30th anniversary.

Id say there was something in it!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
depends on what British law is to, if they can still get in trouble for it even after 30 years, of course they wont come out with it unless they are on their death bed.

Its just I think what was said is actually the truth, hoax or not. So to me its a 50/50 thing or so I like to believe it, I just cant really accept this as being real for so many reason, I think it is a hoax BUT!.. maybe whoever pulled off the hoax actually knows something to.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
If its a fake surely they would have come forward by now especially on the 30th anniversary.

Id say there was something in it!

Actually, they wouldn't come forward, because for them it wasn't a hoax.

They do this thing called channeling, where the person enters a "trance" (not really, but they like to imagine this) and these "aliens" from the Ashtar Command talk through them.

And they completelly believe what they say is not coming from their imagination, but from real aliens instead.

The content of the transmission was nearly identical in the content and the feel as the channelings i witnessed many years ago.

So these believers are more than capable of recording one of these messages and use a powerfull transmitter on the TV station's antenna, and at the same time believe, that these aliens told them to do so and that it's all real..

I've seen them do things like that. They say or do stuff and say it was the alien they were channeling.

So in their minds it's not a hoax.

Instead they use this little anecdote, to further spread their belief system. It was among the first things they told us, when we were at one of their channeling meetings, with that friend of mine, that is now dead.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's the transmission in question:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Im sorry about your friend. You say this happened in 1995 but this transmission was 1977. I know people pretend to channel aliens thoughts and I don t believe any of that stuff. Its awfull when people get so into it they kill themselves.

Wasn t this transmission prior to The Ashtar church been set up though isn t it this transmission that the whole church is based on ? I could be wrong though.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You say this happened in 1995 but this transmission was 1977. I know people pretend to channel aliens thoughts and I don t believe any of that stuff.

Wasn t this transmission prior to The Ashtar church been set up though isn t it this transmission that the whole church is based on ? I could be wrong though.

I don't know when they became widespread or even "official", but it is possible, that they were just a small group, when they did that transmission, and then used it to convince even more people to join them.

I also don't know exactly when they started in my country. I was following their activities for two years, untill they fell apart, when the end of the world continued not to come.

I only heard them predict it twice (94 and 95), but i don't know how many times they actually predicted the end would come before that.

They don't like talking about their failed predictions. Except for when they say "It was our intervention, that prevented the world from ending."

And then they somehow believe both that the prediction was right and that they prevented it, and it somehow gives them a feeling of being right twice. No, seriously.. It's bizzare, i know.

But i read about some guy being the first one to mention ("channel") the Ashtar Command. Can't remember the name right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ive read some where on some link on the wiki page i posted at the begining
that the message was so widespread that the hijacked 5 TV stations at the same time the went further to say if it were a hoax this feat alone is next to impossible 1977 that to do it you needed very specialized equipment not easy to come by in 1977. bear with me and ill post it.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
that the message was so widespread that the hijacked 5 TV stations at the same time the went further to say if it were a hoax this feat alone is next to impossible 1977 that to do it you needed very specialized equipment not easy to come by in 1977. bear with me and ill post it.

i found it, the transcripts for the investigation plus the disinformation that the media tried to make it legit

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

i found it, the transcripts for the investigation plus the disinformation that the media tried to make it legit

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

And now, on this thread as well, I would like to call into question the OP's objectivity. I ask you flatly OP, are you in any way connected to this "Ashtar" organization, or do you have any "hidden cards" you are saving for later in the thread?
You realize that I am asking of course, due to your other thread which contains this exact message in German.
Please understand my skeptical nature. Perhaps I require a cup of coffee...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Predicting the world to end, I wonder what role Levi 9 plays in this.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well its news to me i dont understand german so as far as im concerned it coud have said the moon was square .....ROFL

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

what if i were from the "Ashtar" organization what are you going to do about it anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join