It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 UFO sightings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It was very interesting to see so many UFO sightings around the world just this month compared to years ago. Personally I believe (feel) something real BIG is going to happen soon. I'm hoping it has something to do with these sightings of UFOs. Here are some videos I cam across on YouTube. Please add more if I missed any or update as new sightings come across!

Cheers,

-----------------------------------------

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nice work. It's a great idea to have a thread of the sightings as they occur. Makes tracking a little bit easier.

-S

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks, this is a very good idea. Use this thread to post 2008 UFO sightings info, pictures, video, interviews, etc. and we can talk about it here too.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah it is weird why there is so much activity at the moment not just on video but also seen in the daily newspapers as well..

Regards to the first video, do people think these are the "glowing eggs" that keep emerging from one another...they seem to be very popular at the moment and keep coming up on various threads on here.

Good work, hope this thread keeps going...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Pretty interesting images coming out of Sussex, England lately.

UFOs over Sussex images

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hmmmm is suspect the reason why the media have shown such an interest in ufos/ET's as of late is that they have seen the documents the ats team recovered from clifford stone.

they signed a non disclosure agreement with any whom saw it,so they cant talk about what they saw,so there doing the next best thing.

there also probably preparing the masses for the disclosure by showing ET related media.

ive no evidence just second guessing as with most things i do.

or it could be the run up for that fake alien invasion i fear!? ,tiime will tell comrades.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's a couple more sightings from Sacramento to add to the bonfire...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wrote my wife's sighting (1/30/08 ~10 PM) a little down the page. We're both fairly sceptical people but what she saw shocked the hell out of her.

She posted her sighting with MUFON, and while scanning their database we noticed quite a bit of sightings in the So. Cal. area (2 fireballs). Oddly, the night of the 2 fireballs in So. Cal. we were driving back from Auburn to Sac. that night (1/26/08) and my wife saw a weird light descending at a steep angle in the distance. She pointed it out to me and I caught the last 2 seconds or so of said light before it just disappeared. It was brighter than an airplane/helicopter/etc. We thought it was odd but that was about it. Now, after reading the time and date of the So Cal. fireball sightings we're wondering if they're connected. We were heading West on hwy 80. If those were meteors, is it possible we could've seen them so far north of the reported fireball sightings?

As for my wife's sighting, she wasn't close enough to see if there was a distinctive shape, but the way it brightened, dimmed, the zigzagged right, she could tell it was NOT a conventional vehicle/device. And there were at least two other people in the car next to her who saw it, too.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They say Earth will be The next Mars
So was mars like earth?

I think that Mars had Humans that explains the past life theory

On the History channell a documentary came on saying in 15,000 will be an iceage billions of years later pangeon ultra will occur

If humans survive the iceagce our technology will allow us to go and find another earth like planet.

So Are aliens mutated or evolved humans

because in WPAFB they have underground alien body facilities to save the bodies and in Area 51

More UFO sightings have been popping up since that day in Roswell could they be looking for falle Austronauts

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

More videos!

-------------------------

www.youtube.com...

--------------------------

www.youtube.com...

------------------------

[edit on 4-2-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
dont forget This . reported sightings in cali are starting to become popular.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why is everyone on this particular thread convinced these Unidentified Flying Objects are from outer/inner space like from the little green men or something? Could it also be possible people are seeing alot of lights in the sky this month? And if so, what really big "something" would you expect to happen because of an increase in light sightings?

Curious,

Vance

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

im not convinced that these UFO's are ET.
so there are 2 things that could come out of this:
1- if they are ET, increase in sightings could mean that there soon could be a revealing of whats really going on out there.
2- if its human, this means that there has been a technological break-through, and this tech could be about to hit the main circuit.

just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Cool some videos I haven't seen in here. Here's to hoping you keep this updated.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Why is everyone on this particular thread convinced these Unidentified Flying Objects are from outer/inner space like from the little green men or something? Could it also be possible people are seeing alot of lights in the sky this month? And if so, what really big "something" would you expect to happen because of an increase in light sightings?

Curious,

Vance

Personally I believe without a doubt that there are ETs in this universe and are visiting Earth for thousands of years, even before our evolution. I have personally experienced this and I know are real. Now I’m not claiming all these UFO are from ET but I do believe some are, there are many UFO that are man made (reversed engineered).

I think it’s a shame some people think we must be the only living intelligent being in this enormous universe which we only know 3% of, that will take millions of light years to reach. It is much plausible to accept the idea that there are thousands of life forms out there then just us. Now say we had the technology that they do, wouldn’t we want to go visit other lives and monitor/study them without interfering with their evolution (if lower level, like animals form our stand point)? In fact we are, and have been traveling to other planets for a long time now.

Unfortunately our culture, educational, political, social conditioning since birth has created this idea in our head that we are alone and nothing exists out there and for us to ridicule others that do bring such subjects up. Who created all these systems for us to follow? Some men’s vision was simply to create a system to mass control people. It’s time for us all to wake up and stand for what we truly feel within our own beings and question the world around us.

Don’t forget, the fact some people consist resists these ideas (skeptics) just proves that the argument is based on a REAL subject, otherwise we would all not be so intrigue by UFO, ETs as much as we are!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let's not forget...

youtube.com...

Also I have opened a threat just on this UFO, as it seems very different by many ufologists.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Some nice stuff here, the first video in India was pretty cool, would be great to keep this up to date, then repost all the video's in succession when you gather more of them!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
After seeing the video from India (shot using an IR filter), the videos from Mexico (shot using the IR function on the camera and the FLIR videos), the NASA tether video (shot using UV), and reading some people's testimony of close encounter events with UFOs, I can't help but wonder...

For the experts out there, here is my question:

According to classical physics, sound is a mechanical wave and light is an electromagnetic wave, but if sound waves can be made to be out of phase (ie- nullified, dead spots, etc), then is it possible that EM waves could be made to be out of phase, too?

Assuming it is possible to make EM waves be out of phase, and assuming these objects are highly technologically advanced craft, is it possible and/or probable that this is precisely what they are doing? They aren't bending light. They aren't absorbing light. They are making the light waves/frequencies be out of phase. The frequencies are still there, they've just been phased out of our ability to perceive them with the naked eye, (except under certain conditions).

This makes sense to me when I hear of UFO sightings where lights are suddenly there, out of the blue, and in close proximity to the witness(es). Sometimes they report feeling distorted, light headed, sick to their stomachs, etc. Could it be that based on the witness(es) proximity to the "craft" the intensity of the phased light frequencies are wreaking havoc on those individuals, in the same fashion that strobing lights can bring on an epileptic seizure in some individuals?

I know this is all speculation, and I'm sorry if this seems off topic but I feel that this is a point worth considering, since some of the recent reports here deal with optical filtering. Just as we have IR, UV, and light amplification filters for personal video cameras, could we make "phase correcting" filters as well, (assuming any of this is possible)?

Thank you in advance for those who reply...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.stephenvillelights.com...

Discovered on Feb 12!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
blog.washingtonpost.com...

Multiple UFO Sightings in Stephenville, Texas! Jan 15th!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

NEW UFO Sighting over mexico Januray 26th,2008

top topics

join