It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We lost real people on the 9-11 planes...right?? Or was it all fake?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenogears

The BBC has NEVER printed a retraction. This can be verified at BBC. There was some discussion about this in another thread and I verified that BBC never retracted.

[edit on 2/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I am in agreeance with swamp on this one. Can't argue with that reasoning.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Yes, people did die on those planes. I worked with one person who's relative was on one of the NY plans. My brother knows someone who's sister was on the pentagon plane. (I lived in the WDC area at the time), so I know lots of people there).

INDEED! Could you tell us if it was flight 175 or flight 11?

And I flew once w/ David Hyde Pierce (he sat behind me), who's producer died on one of the planes.

And my boss was in NYC at the time....had just left the Marriott (in the WTC - he was staying there) and was walking down the street when it all began. He saw it all happen.
Could you tell us if he just saw the explosion or if he actually watched the planes crash?

I thought he was dead, because I had been on the phone w/ him minutes before. Then I didn't hear from him until the next day - as all phone service was out - including cell service in Maryland at the time.

Actually I think the cell networks were just clogged but not out of service as the 911 commission states several cell phone calls were made from all four planes. Also during the zero hour several news reporters gave eye witness via cell phone. All these cell phone calls despite the cell tower on the north tower being knocked out.....

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

The BBC has NEVER printed a retraction. This can be verified at BBC. There was some discussion about this in another thread and I verified that BBC never retracted.

[edit on 2/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

Do you know if it's also true the photos originated from the fbi, and the fbi did not retract even after being told by the bbc?(i've not verified this)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Do you know if it's also true the photos originated from the fbi, and the fbi did not retract even after being told by the bbc?(i've not verified this)

I believe this has been verified, but I cannot point you to a specific source, sorry. If you do come up with verification, please post a link and send me a U2U on it when you get your points up.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

I believe this has been verified, but I cannot point you to a specific source, sorry. If you do come up with verification, please post a link and send me a U2U on it when you get your points up.

I'm going to check it out too. It would be reasonable if it was journalists, but the fbi giving photos and birth dates, and names, etc. and, if true, not retracting after being pointed out?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join