It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We lost real people on the 9-11 planes...right?? Or was it all fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by jfj123

The larger the perceived conspiracy, the less likely it is true.

Not according to the Second Antichrist...also known as Adolf Hitler who said...

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

I don't know that I would reference Hitler as a solid source for quotes. Hitler said a lot of things, doesn't make him right.

The point of my statement was that the larger the conspiracy (ie the more people theoretically involved in it), the harder it would be to pull off.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

There was verifiable evidence used to identify the hijackers...until they came forward alive. Nine of them.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Just trying to highlight how fascists operate. The bigger the conspiracy, the less likely anyone will believe it and the easier for them to get away with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

And that issue has been addressed dozens of times on ATS. In ALL 9 cases, the names of the people still walking the Earth, were similar to, but not the same as, the dead hijackers.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I thought the official report was that the highjackers stole their identity? Clarification please.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not sure which "official" report you are referring to. Im using the news sources that have been quoted on ATS and those ive found in my research. Almost any thread that mentions "9 of the hijackers are still alive" have links to the appropriate stories.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Whatever story you choose to believe about the "9 hijackers" is irrelevant to this particular discussion. The point is, that certain people would go out of their way to disprove that the person who came forward was actually on the plane.

[edit on 2/2/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Okay, this one you are going to have to clarify, because it doesnt make any sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It could be that the few people who may have actually dissapeared on 9-11 may have had a reason. They could be in the same place as Kenn Lay and Timothy McVeigh.
It is real difficult for me to believe that a whole jet liner could just dissapear into the buildings. I read that the center of one of the planes hit the floor, between two of the floors. I think it would have be too difficult to first break through the outside support to the building, then to dig through the entire length of floor, while taking out huge support beams, without the whole plane snapping in two and dropping the tail on the ground. It is just too convenient to have the buildings swallow up two jetliners, entirely.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by jmdewey60]

[edit on 2-2-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

then what happened to the jets when they hit the buildings?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
The passengers died on 9-11-01 alright. And they were on the planes. They were just killed before the planes took off and their bodies were flown remotely into the target buildings.

I don't know wether to laugh or cry at a comment like this one. It is truly
sad that some CT's will go as far as to imagine something like that and even sadder they would state it as fact. Ok, Lol I just had to di it after reading it one more time.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What doesn't make sense? If someone who was supposed to be on the plane came forward, there would be a whole new conspiracy argument back and forth.

Is the person who they claim to be?
Was the person who supposedly died ever properly identified?
Did the person actually ever board the plane, or did they decide not to at the last minute?

Etc, etc...

The same arguments that have been going back and forth over the "9 hijackers."

[edit on 2/2/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Based on your post, no source can be reliable so you are saying that you will never know the truth because no matter what the truth is, you will suspect deception.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

That's a stretch. I have my beliefs. I was merely pointing out why someone who was supposedly on a 9/11 plane would not come forward.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

That's a stretch. I have my beliefs. I was merely pointing out why someone who was supposedly on a 9/11 plane would not come forward.

I could see one or even a handful not coming forward but hundreds? And also all those people who were needed to transport, house, feed and process those passengers...none of them have come forward claiming they know anything either??? Doesn't seem plausible to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

A little misdirection goes a long way. There were people involved that still don't even realize it to this day. Compartmentalization.

By the way, I think all the passengers are dead. I think they all died on one plane two months after 9/11. Possibly.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance

Originally posted by Frith
The passengers died on 9-11-01 alright. And they were on the planes. They were just killed before the planes took off and their bodies were flown remotely into the target buildings.

I don't know wether to laugh or cry at a comment like this one. It is truly
sad that some CT's will go as far as to imagine something like that and even sadder they would state it as fact. Ok, Lol I just had to di it after reading it one more time.

You should respect this persons factual statement. I'm sure someone wouldn't make a statement that incredible without proof, right? Surely you must have missed all the factual data this person has obtained to substantiate this claim??? I mean someone wouldn't say something like this without proof or they might be perceived as disconnected from reality. I'm sure if we wait patiently, evidence will be forthcoming

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

A little misdirection goes a long way. There were people involved that still don't even realize it to this day. Compartmentalization.

By the way, I think all the passengers are dead. I think they all died on one plane two months after 9/11. Possibly.

Thats a pretty specific time frame. What is your evidence for this?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

What is your evidence for this?

I have already posted it twice.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

But thats not "a little" mis direction.
Like I stated, they went somewhere and someone had to process those people. That means the airlines were involved from the baggage handlers all the way up to the CEO, personnel to process them, etc.. Thats a lot of people to keep quiet. If one person matched up one face the whole thing would be over so it would be a legistical nightmare.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join