It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We lost real people on the 9-11 planes...right?? Or was it all fake?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

They didn't know who they were processing. Even if someone happened to remember a face, no one would believe them if they came forward without evidence. Theoretically speaking, it would only take one person to misdirect a flight or all of its passengers to another airlplane. Everyone just does what they're told as a matter of routine. No one wants to notice that something got messed up because it makes more work for them, and could even get them fired. That's why half the products you buy in the store don't work, and you never get what you ordered from a drive-thru window.

[edit on 2/2/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by jfj123

That's why half the products you buy in the store don't work

Do you shop in China?? I rarely have ever had problems with any product I've bought anywhere. Not even close to 50%. Maybe 1%.

and you never get what you ordered from a drive-thru window.

I get what I ordered about 95% + of the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Damage to antenna and the switching facilities would have caused
problems in NYC. Other problem was that anytime incident like this
occurs everyone picks up the phone to call people in the area to
see what they know and if OK. Volume of calls swamp the system
and cause the communication blackouts in those areas.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Care to wager a guess at the percentage of the food you've eaten from drive-thru either hit the floor first, or was otherwise molested before you got it. Hint: Never ever eat the coleslaw at KFC.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A 767 has TWO large engines that are almost indestructible made out of titanium and steel. That little hub in the video is more consistant with a Global Hawk that uses only one engine. Ever hear of a straw going through a telephone pole in a tornado? Ever hear of ground effect? A 767 coming in from a 180 degree turn with a G force that would have knocked a normal pilot out would still have to overcome ground effect. You could not control it from breaking apart before it hit the building. If it hit the building, just like a straw, it would have taken out as much building as it hit. ALL 767's and 757's were already equipped with remote control. I know pilots that have tried it in the sim and it is not possible! If it was a plane than why doesn't the gov release just one of the clear videos from the rooftop cameras on the pentagon? Not a flash and alittle smoke and call it a plane. The king has no clothes!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The flight that was said to have hit the pentagon was also reported to have landed at an airport in Ohio. Look it up. Rummy said in a news release to reporters that a missile hit the pentagon and the plane in Penn was shot down. Look it up. All lies while they take our freedoms away by saying they are protecting them. Double think/double talk.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

If you can get two large passenger planes to crash into a couple of buildings with pinpoint accuracy like that, I'm certain you can target a big building like the Pentagon which has more office space than the Twin Towers, I think.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff

What do we think happened to the actual passengers on the planes?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Jeff Riff]

Gitmo or one of the secret Gitmos? Maybe in China or India getting their organs harvested? Who knows? But I don't put anything past this Skull and Bones, New World Order, Bilderberg butt kissing administration. The film Loose Change addresses evidence of one plane being offloaded in Cleveland then taking off again.

I believed the whole story until about a month ago after digging for about two years and riding the fence.

See Terror Storm by Alex Jones. The truths of what took place before 9-11 is more horrific than 9-11 itself. Al-Quida is evil enough but they didn't pull this off. This has CIA and Mossad fingerprints all over it.

We're all just mushrooms to our government. Mushrooms that pay taxes.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I believe you are referring to the WTC crashes, while I was talking about the Pentagon one.

Anyway, what I can get from the way you think is this: if they could not stop what happened and did not know about it, they should be taken off of their duties.

If they did, they should have life sentence (against what they would do with someone for doing a similar thing).

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Those who deny the truth about the 9/11 attacks by Islamo-fascists are collaborators of the Islamo-fascists.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No question the people that where on the 9/11 planes (other than some of the fabled Terrorists) have not been seen since. There is a serious question of whether the passengers where on the flights when they crashed. One reason for the doubt is the Northwood document that talks about staging such an event and taking students off the planes first. There is also a general question of the huge # of missing people each year and what is happening to them. Human slaves seem to be in some demand.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You know, somehow I think that even if we did point out that the Northwoods operation was dumped in the trash over forty years ago, it wouldnt make a difference.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I believe that the people that were on the real planes of 9/11 are involved in a mass experiment in some remote underground facility where they have all been led to believe that the world above has ended and that they are the last known humans on planet earth.

This is why most of you are not taken seriously.

Denegrating the memories of the dead to further your delusions of conspiracy. This crackpot theory is no different than the rest of your theories.. from holograms (utterly moronic) to the fantastically stupid (like above).

I don't understand how you all function in life.

That itself should be investigated. Perhaps I'll start a thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You know, somehow I think that even if we did point out that the Northwoods operation was dumped in the trash over forty years ago, it wouldnt make a difference.

Nope. The fact that they even thought along those lines is enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes..It is true people were on the planes, even the poor arabic agents that thought it was just a military exercise I'm afraid

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am new but please let me comment: statement no airliner carrying passengers crashed or was destroyed on 9 Sep. 2001! Before you ask for proof I must ask for proof other than the "Official Account" that there were passengers in the aircraft that either crashed oe were destroyed? Please take a moment and review the listed passengers names and then go on MYSPACE.COM and checke how many have blogs there. Please start with TODD BEAMER "Let's Roll911" and send him an e-mail and ask him the story of why he is alive. So far I have found 28 dead people on MYSPACE and other sites.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And we all know that 1. Myspace uses DNA to ensure that someone creating a myspace page is actually who they claim to be and 2. Once a name is used by a set of parents, no other parents can EVER use that name again.

Just did a yahoo search and found three separate Todd Beamers. One in Ohio, one in Virginia, and one in Pennsylvania. And thats just those Todd Beamers listed in the yellow pages.....

Do you maybe think its possible that one of these people created a Myspace page???? In addition, there are always the sick freaks the get off on crap like this.

reply to post by whiteeagle 46

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

But they had to hit a very specific part of the Pentagon, whereas with the WTC, all they had to do was hit the tower from any direction.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

What is most interesting about the passengers of all the planes were that most of them were rich enough to own their own private planes or even a fleet.

Another peculiar piece of evidence is from flight 93. It is a Florida Drivers Licence. This man goes by the name John Talignani.

John Talignani (August 31, 1927 - September 11, 2001), retired bartender. He lived in Staten Island, New York. For 20 years Talignani worked as a bartender and steward at the Palm Restaurant in Manhattan.

At the age of 74, he was killed in the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. He was heading to San Francisco to claim the body of his stepson, Alan Zykofsky, who had died at 40 in a car accident during his honeymoon.

He was survived by his sister, Alice Bertorelli; and two stepsons, Mitchell Zykofsky, 45, and Glenn Zykofsky, 38.
www.sep11memories.org...

Is someone smart enough to tackle this one?

Provide sources. Back up.

Someone supposedly claiming to be Mitchell Zykofsky says that the address on the license is his stepfather's second home. Maybe you want to contact him directly for detailed information on the real estate deals that were done.

SOURCE HERE

Look partway down the page for an entry by "zykcon".

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by jackinthebox

And that issue has been addressed dozens of times on ATS. In ALL 9 cases, the names of the people still walking the Earth, were similar to, but not the same as, the dead hijackers.

I've heard the bbc said the photos were provided by the fbi itself, and the fbi did not retract itself after it was pointed out repeatedly by the bbc, later when found alive, that these photos were not of the real hijackers. (I don't know if that's true as I've not verified it.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join