It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bizarre' New mammal discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
They say that there are still thousands of new species out there for us to find... But we must be getting near the limits of what we CAN find.

The whole story

Always amazes me that there is so much out there that we just don't know! And this is just "our back yard" the rest of the universe... Wow don't even wanna go there, got work to do.

Dr Rathbun said: "I got these images, and said to myself: 'Boy, these look strange'. But you can't describe something new based just on photographs, so in March 2006, we went back in and collected some specimens."

Flashy creatures

He told the BBC that it quickly became apparent that the creatures were new to science.

Wonder what it tastes like?

I'll bet it's like chicken!

MonKey

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh come on MonKey, why does everything have to taste like chicken? why not... oh i don't know.. crocodile perhaps or witchedy grub. Chicken here chicken there everywhere a chicken hair. We might discover a new missing link of some kind fish/chicken? nuts

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

I've had chicken nuts. A bit chewy and they didn't taste like chicken. Quite sure fish don't have nuts... hmmmm water nuts... hmmmm water chestnuts, they're always good with bamboo shoots of course.

MonKey

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't believe you guys!!! lolol

A new species is discovered, and you have it already put on the menu.

Yer sick...you know that don't cha? lolololol

Poor thing isn't properly catagorized/genocized/studied...and it's winding up on yer stinkin dinner plate.

For shame lololol

Oh yeah...before I forget?

Why the hell does everything have to end up tasting like chicken?

roflmaooooooo....

Nasty beasts...you HUMANS.....lolol

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Ducky, When we run out of food, it's going to be survival of the fattest errrrr... I mean fittest!!

I think. hmmmm.

Might have to wait and see about that!

MonKey.

P.S. Have you ever tried duck tongue? They have bones in don't ya know!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey no peeking ducky, you naughty girl. hehehe I've heard monkey tastes like crap. The nuts are the best part, they use them for stuffing lol Bad bad bad.....See ya nuts

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
No No not Pee King at all... I'm in Hong Kong.

Any way I prefer my Ducky with pancakes and some Hoi Sin sauce... Lip smackingly good.

MonKey

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh chikey, What? duck pancakes? how does the maple syrup and icycream go with that? mmm I will have to try it sometime. So Hong Kong huh? nice. see ya nuts.

top topics

join