It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anybody have one of these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ok this problably has absolutly nothing to do with aleins or ufo's but um... but does anybody have some sort of spirit or an entitie that only you can see following you around. because i do its kind of grayish white-ish, it has no definate shape, or size, and i've seen it numerous times. my friend and sister also have one. my sister told me she has a wolf and my friend said he has a (this is going to sound crazy) ninja entitie. i don't know why they follow us but they are there. so if any body has one or would just like to comment please do.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes I have an entity that follows me around also.
He is about 2 & a half feet tall, brown & white, fuzzy
and usually has a collar around his neck attached to
my leash. However, I hate it when he craps on the floor.

As far as what you are describing, no I don't
at least not to my knowledge.

But hey, Bartender !!! ... I'll have what he's having

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
umm you might need to seek some sort of help

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i was just asking al right. cause just wanted to know if anybody else had one cause i don't want to be labled as crazy unless i'm on a suger rush.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Its entirely possible. Its called a Spirit Entity Attachment. There are documented cases and nothing is ever as bleak as seems.
Sometimes when young children go through trauma, or times of great stress or change, they somehow become vulnerable to such energy. But remember energy is just energy. it is neutral, what you choose to do with it or not defines what it becomes for you.
It is best to thank the entity for having connected with you but tell it to leave, and then let it go. There can be more to it of course, but basically if your heart is ready to let it go it will leave.
Best of everything for you, and just remember to follow your heart.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ok that was uncalled for sam51. listen i there are alot weirder things then that BELIEVE ME. compared to that big foot is just as real as i am.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
thank you antar that was very helpful
but i have a question, are you saying that i can talk to my entitie?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RumiUzamaki
thank you antar that was very helpful
but i have a question, are you saying that i can talk to my entitie?

what I think Antar is trying to say is that the entity you are seeing
is manifested by you

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
out of morged ciriosity what do you mean 'manifested by me'

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RumiUzamaki

If you sincerely believe in thought creating reality, then anything that is in your mind (whether or not you think about the subject either consciously or subconsciously) could be manifestation of your imaginations.

By the way, I personally don’t see entities but feel their ‘presence’ hanging around me and they could really be 'Spirit Entity Attachments' as mentioned by ‘antar’.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RumiUzamaki
out of morged ciriosity what do you mean 'manifested by me'

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In plain English he's suggesting that the entity is a figment of your imagination.
Which, in my opinion, is highly likely.
SAM51 may have hit the nail on the head!
You must acknowledge that your 'manifestation' is nothing more than a product of a delusional state of mind - a projection from your subconscious.
Consult a medical practioner and explain your problem and get help urgently.
All the best........

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I never believe this "thought manifestation" theory that you suggest, where this "spirit" is a creation of the mind. Why in the hell would the sub conscious want that? If it was going to create some, magnificent controlled hallucination, why not a hot naked woman in my room every night. Hell that sure would have cleared some things up when I was 14. And that makes more sense in regards to evolution. The naked woman would help you become more confident at sex, thus making it more likely to spread your seed. I just don’t think your explanation is sufficient.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ok so you think i crazy i get but i am not the only one who has one

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey there RumiUzamaki,

Well sounds interesting for sure,

How long has this been going on?

Does this appear only in certain places?

Do you keep a log of when you see this? if not maybe you should get yourself a book just to note down these events and may also suggest the same for your friends,

what kind of feeling do you get when you see this? good? fear? nothing?

Does this appear at any times when you feel somethings wrong, or when some kind of event happns?

Just a few questions

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Rumi,
I'm not trying to be rude but, ever consider the possibility that you're sister and friend are just playing along? People will do that from time to time, especially if they are imaginative, they might also be liable to think that you are making this up as well and want to join in. The whole ninja spirit is a giveaway that you're friend might be making it up, because if a spirit were to manefest its self, i'm not so sure that it would be a ninja...sound kinda far fetched don't you think. Now I'm not going to rule out that you don't have some sort of spirit following you, but I'm going to go with a "though manifestation", the mind is a powerful thing, and if you start to believe something is following you, you're gonna see something following you. Try ignoring it, see what happens, if it goes away problem solved. If not.....try seeking professional help, a priest, psychologist, ect.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe I put it wrong, I'm sorry. I was serious you may need some help from a doctor. I used to have a shadow over me when I was growing up. It only appeared maybe 10 times total starting at about 7 or 8 and the last time I saw it I was in bootcamp. Usually it would start at one end of the room. A black mass would slowly come across the room as I watched. It would then climb on me and hold me down. It never did harm me but I couldn't move when this would happen. Now I sound more disturbed than you. I have never mentioned this to anyone accept my wife. Somehow I think the dramatic expeirence of bootcamp relieved this. I haven't seen it since. It has been may of June of 96.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RumiUzamaki

I wouldn't say that no one else can see certain things... but only some peoples subconscious minds allow their conscious mind to precieve them as possible, therefore actualy see them. (based on beliefs, experience and information they have been privy to)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Have a listen to Michael Talbots' "Holographic Universe" interview, he states that when he was younger he was followed around by a poltergeist type being, however it 'always' responded and reacted depending on his 'frame of mind' at the time. If he was fearful - it would be in an attacking sort of situation, however as he got older, he projected out positive energy, and this thing started to change its behaviour.

What the result was, is that entities - poltergeists etc, is an aspect of yourself, on a different level of reality/dimension, in another form, and his research into atoms having all the energy of the entire universe, a projected frequency can result as 'external' influence of an entity - which is really 'you' (another reality/dimension).

From other sources that I have (and even befriended some) - Entities that surround you are connected to you via frequency - entities that inhabit you, are another you in another form - called 'mergers', but there are others which forcefully inhabit you, and these are called 'Walk-ins'. The person usually degrades physically and mentally though, and can cause death. Its like a driver that doesn't know how to control the vehicle.

Hope that makes sense

Thx

new topics

top topics

join