It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY-SPI to carry UFO Hunters series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I managed to be able too watch "UFO Hunter's" On Sci-Fi yesterday evening, I haven't seen any threads regarding the new series and I thought I would inquire to the intelligence of ATS for thier input.
The episode that was shown last night was quite intirguing and has it's merit, but with all the evidence's that they accumulated and tried to research, it is kind of hard to see them coming to legitimate and conclusive conclusions with such minute and scattered details.
I happen to be a very big GH fan as well, and wasn't really let down by this new series, but I was left a bit confused to if they had resolved anything to the proof of alien encounters, whether it be a sighting or an abduction story.

In this series from the creators of Ghost Hunters, ufologists use cutting-edge technology to investigate claims of UFO sightings and otherworldly experiences. Co-founders Oliver Kemenczky and Ted Davis of the New York Strange Phenomena Investigators (NY-SPI), along with researcher/investigator Dennis Anderson, will investigate, review and reveal their findings after each investigation. UFO Hunters is executive-produced by Emmy Award winner Craig Piligian and Tom Thayer.

Source:
www.scifi.com...

So, what are some of your guy's opinion's on the actual bases for this particular show to being able to bring resoluton to the table instead of ridicule and disinfo. by the neigh-sayer's?

Really interested in hearing what you all have to say....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed in a prior thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

NGC2736
Forum Moderator

join