It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best documented UFO landing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats51549_DSCF5543.JPG[/img
I can't get my picture to post, i got a complaint against me and i really cannot understand why. I did not go on someone else's site and post rude and disparaging remarks. This is the second time i have been attacked without cause by ATS, i personally feel that have treated me unfairly, they have not even told me what i did wrong. If you find anything untoward in my post please send me a u2u and tell me. Thanks debris765nju
[edit on 31-1-2008 by debris765nju]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Thanks for the YouTube user info. Maybe more documentation will prove this to be the "Best", yet

FYI : You have the Incident in Lake County video listed as a "real alien abduction." It was actually a fake TV documentary aired on UPN.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ahem

The off topic posts will kindly STOP now.

FredT, Moderator

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey Mike check out the cute n freaky looking cupid with a curly hair.

Dude, he is smiling.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is my dog "Snoopy" on the left and "Chance "on the right. Please notice the way the light flows over the dogs. You have heard me make the outrageous claim that there are aliens that can and do hide in the light.This is a large picture and you have to click on it to get full screen This is the backseat of my Ford Taurus Wagon, and aside from the two dogs, the entire back of my car is full of aliens. Can't see them, can you? This is the crux of my claim, either they are there in this picture in a state that you cannot perceive or they are not there and i am a lying charlatan that needs to be locked away somewhere i can't annoy the really intelligent people.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats51617_DSCF0385.JPG[/imgThis is a photograph of the prow of one of the cloudlike ships It is taken in my front yard. I do have many more photographs so be patient]as it is taking a long time to load. Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is the prow of a cloudlike landing craft hovering over my front yard.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Another landing craft also in my front yard. I have many photos of these craft but i will not show them, just enough to be representative. Sorry this is so slow uploading.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
. I have some really great photos but i need to make them smaller to upload.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The most amazing thing to me was that no one was/is interested in what happened nor why. I have a wry sense of humor, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is not king, he is an object of scorn and ridicule. I seriously don't understand wanting to rule.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
LOL

its obvious its smoke... with iso 100... and a shaky camera...

is there any way to pull his camera setting off the pics?

and dewd.. are you seriously saying that a cloud UFO landed in your
front yard...

do you have any cool ray-gun pics?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Are you really president bush? No, it is not smoke. Here is a video of the aliens that use those cloudlike craft. Rationally speaking, a single unknown invisible species could put science and religion, mythology and magic in one homogenous group. To successfully mimic a human you must first know a human, the same applies for every creature. I went looking for the missing link and this is what i found.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
This is a slide show of sequencial photo's depicting the alien presence in my roomIt it doesn't show up on this thread it is available on youtube. debris765nju.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
ok ive looked at the pics for a while and butter me on both sides i cant for the life of me see what the op is seeing .
is there somthing speacail i gota be doing here .even enlarging the pics it just looks like well bugga all.
cmon give us a hand here or is it bulltish.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I am sorry you can't see the people i see, i know that many people cannot see them. I honestly believe every one of you that cannot make them out. I really don't understand it but i don't lie about anything, i have no reason to. If you are expecting full sized t.v. alien, you are going to be disappointed. The people i see are not physical entities with humanlike forms. I see row upon row of elfinlike faces. Many of the faces seem to share the same head with other faces, merging into one another seamlessly. I have four different cameras that i use and the results always turn out the same. May i suggest that you focus on just a small area of the video until your eyes can adjust to what it is i am showing? I do understand your frustration, i feel it also.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Have you considered that perhaps the reason we cannot see what you see is, there is nothing in those photos?

That perhaps, you are either experiancing something paranormal, or, nothing is happenning and you simply need to seek some help?

Its something to consider.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ok....
in all sincerity...
every thing you see in those pics are a product
of 'bad pictures' and a active imagination...

dont peg me as a debunker.. Im 99% sure that
we are not alone... I just think you need to throw
away the $15 camera you bought at wal-mart and..
by a decent little camera for 100-150 and
LEAVE THE SETTINGS ON AUTO... dot play around
with the settings.. mainly the shutter speed.....

oh... please dont tell me you are referring to the
alien doll hanging off your door as the invisible
entity....

I mean seriously.. look at the picture I took in my
first post..

[edit on 2/5/2008 by KATSUO]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am a believer myself, but these pics do nothing for me.

I see either smudges on your car window, or smoke blowing in your backyard. And why is it that these pics are SO out of focus. Seriously, they are not just a little bit blurry, but horribly blurry...I can barely make out you and your dogs, much less a gaggle of aliens playing backseat bingo.

I am not trying to ridicule you, really I'm not, but this is just more of the same stuff we see all the time.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Jimmy Jingles]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Jimmy Jingles]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
As it is apparent that i am the only one who can see "the aliens" in the pictures i posted, i will henceforth quit wasting your time and mine. I am really sorry that i could not find a medium that would convey what i see to be real, not just in my photo's but thousands of other peoples as well. Thank you for theopportunity to learn that you gave me.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

The manipulation of light in an uncontained medium is one of the true "proofs" of alien presence. i.e. something beyond the capability of man to do.

Or...

You need to invest in a new camera!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join