It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best documented UFO landing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Where exactly in East Tennessee did this occur? I'm originally from that area and would like more info please

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yup a saucer.
The scenery looks familiar to a recent post.

In this thread, but later on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks greener than this one.
page 5, just the crest of the hill devoid of much of the green.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i've clicked and clicked and clicked. the pics are waaaaaaaaaay too large and distorted to see. i believe and i know i am a computer moron when it comes to uploading pics and embedding videos.

i would like to see.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
i've clicked and clicked and clicked. the pics are waaaaaaaaaay too large and distorted to see. i believe and i know i am a computer moron when it comes to uploading pics and embedding videos.

i would like to see.

On the first image.
Move to the right by clicking the scroll bar at the bottom on the right side.
Look up to the top of the window.
The bottom of the saucer is there.
When they go low and slow is the only way so far to see any of these things.
ED:Oops, 17 minuets too late, sorry bud.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My opinion is that these photos fail to show what is purported by the OP, and that this is nothing but a waste of time.

In my opinion, probably the best documented UFO landing was the Soccoro/Zamora landing. The ground traces from the landing gear are still there to this day.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/), from the Greek roots skhizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-; "mind") is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. Distortions in perception may affect all five senses, including sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch, but most commonly manifest as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction. Onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood,[1] with approximately 0.4–0.6%[2][3] of the population affected. Diagnosis is based on the patient's self-reported experiences and observed behavior

sorry but ive noticed this guy in many threads...and not one thing he says or shows (image wise) makes sense. I have an extremely open mind to any and all things. But I'm very frustrated by him... No wonder we are all sometimes labeled crazies.

In all honesty...and this is not an insult debris...but get checked out...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Landing?
There is an outcropping of geological layers in the shape of
a saucer.
An unlikely crash or landing.
So the saucer still up is inspecting the crash.
Look to the top to the car window, what is that.
Actually there are accounts of cars traveling along with low
road side UFOs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join