It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe there is inteligent life on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well if there is intelligent life on Mars, they are probably all living under ground. I suppose I also believe that because I also believe the secret space program of the U.S. has already sent people there.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

a VERY late post - but i will have a look at that. Should be very interesting!!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Now wouldn't it be a great day if we could just find one iota of proof to back that claim up??

It would be a great day BUT again, it will be debunked, as this is what people do, if it is difficult to substantiate. I have NO problem with that as i would do the same. I just don't believe we will find out any time soon.

So till then, i do believe there is some form of life on Mars. Whether we came from there i do not know. I also do not believe there a faces all over the place. I mean, on earth we see faces all over the place in nature.

However, nothing like Mount Rushmore

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Back up there mister "safer to be a skeptic." The cliffs on the Opportunity cape vincent 2007 show many rock carvings,and one that reminds people of Egyptian statues.The cliff has definitely been worked,since different people are finding different faces all along the cliff.It's too much to be coincidental.Better be safe and check it out before making gigantic wrong generalizations.
You see mandibles? See a giant insect? No? Lets say some people have better pattern recognition than others. Some people can draw,and some can't. we all have different talents. I designed the Mars rovers 1987. It wasn't such a question of artistic talent,but the ability to see the future,not get stuck in the past like our education system.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join