It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was RAISED UP but I am still here... (??)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Are you playing with people here or what? What caused you to almost die? a heart attack?

…at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established...

Thurisaz is NOT playing with anyone!
She is telling the truth and I WILL BE her witness.
Because I KNOW she HAS been lifted up - just as JESUS promised.

What is not of faith is of sin.
BELIEVE and ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

JesusIsTruth, I say this directly to you:

Or are you without the knowledge that all we who had baptism into Christ Jesus, had baptism into his death?
We have been placed with him among the dead through baptism into death: so that as Christ came again from the dead by the glory of the Father, we, in the same way, might be living in new life.
For, if we have been made like him in his death, we will, in the same way, be like him in his coming to life again;
Romans 6:3-5

This IS the RESURRECTION!
If you desire this, too, you must not doubt or scorn the witness of those who speak the things that ALL OF CREATION has been waiting to hear!

These ARE the days of fulfillment!

TRUST IN GOD.
FEAR NOT.
RECEIVE the WORD of those HE SENDS.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Why is it I experience then find answers?

Because THAT WAY you KNOW it is real! It isn't something you imagined or sought out or tried to do (without CHRIST which is the same as trying to go in another door other than HIS).

It is the same way for me. I had never even HEARD the term 'OOBE' until AFTER I had one! I saw GOD and didn't realize it for a long time.

GOD IS BIG. So BIG that he filled up my mind's eye to the point that I was only allowed a nanosecond of sight because I know anymore than that & my mind/soul would have shattered! Exploded! Blown up!

It is impossible to comprehend such magnitude - in the old days they all knew that if they saw GOD they would die...not because GOD would kill them but because the experience is fatal to a mortal soul!

In the very same way being hit at ground zero with a hydrogen bomb WILL make a person into NOTHING. Totally gone - disintegrated. It is inevitable and it cannot be avoided. Same principle.

Thessalonians 1

v 15-17 The Living in Christ at this time will not die but be changed
(Also 1 Cor. 15;51-58; 2 Cor. 5:1-10; Phil. 3:21)

We shall not all sleep (die physically), but we shall all be changed. In a moment...at the last trump...the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we (the living) shall be changed... put on immortality... then death is swallowed up in victory
(1 Cor. 15;51-56)

What date, exactly, did this take place on? February 10 or 11?

I have drawn a picture of the person whose body I ran into, I believe when I called Christ, he came. I have spoken to one of my friends who is an artist. I have asked her to draw it for me so I can take a picture of it and post it with this.

The person I ran to (Christ) looks like a Jew. Dark hair and very dark eyes.

I think that we all see him as we each have seen him in our heart - even if we didn't realize it...our own souls interpret invisible things according to our own unique experiences/understanding.

As far as Christ coming when you called...ABSOLUTELY!
He will ALWAYS come to ANYONE who calls HIM.
NO MATTER WHAT....if we CALL...HE WILL COME.

Peace be with you all.

And with you!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
What you're describing sounds like an Astral Projection. It's your celestial energy leaving your body. The rest of it and the "you have defied death" part doesn't sound like it was coming from a Holy source to me... Astral Projection isn't defying death, so I dunno.

That's right...it is not.

This is NOT the same thing - notice she said that these things happen BEFORE she knows what they are?

Many seek astral projection...and certainly the mechanics (or whatever) are the same...

BUT the method and the means are worlds apart!

One happens by the desire and efforts of the human mind...and therefore is both incomplete and imperfect.

The other happens by the WILL of GOD and POWER of the SPIRIT...and ONCE is all it takes...and it is the ONLY way to LIFE - to the Father...to 'heaven.'

To IMMORTALITY.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Quenn..

wome watch your tone with me.... The bible also says that beware of spirits and test them lest nthey be of satan and lead you to evil...

Not everybody can see God. I am sceptible, but because God does not let you die for no reason and run into his soul.. this is not biblical nor does it make any sese at all.

You see false prophets, not saying she is one, but she might be seing satan, satan gives them an image, inflates their ego, and thus leads them astray without and he prays on souls who will not test the spirits...

We will find out after death whether this person is telling the truth..

God bless.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Not everybody can see God.

Right. It is totally up to GOD who he reveals himself to. So I don't ask why.

But see HIM I DID.

I am sceptible, but because God does not let you die for no reason and run into his soul.. this is not biblical nor does it make any sese at all.

Your lack of faith does not make me a liar or someone who is confused.
Just because you don't want to believe my words are true does not make them false.

It makes all the sense in the world if you can rightly divide.

I know the bible better than I know my own name.

I usually don't say that but the time has come to declare what is true. It is time for mysterious things to be revealed. Some will believe. Most won't.

Those that most loudly proclaim his name probably won't even recognize what is going on.

And that is something Jesus himself said.

You see false prophets, not saying she is one, but she might be seing satan, satan gives them an image, inflates their ego, and thus leads them astray without and he prays on souls who will not test the spirits...

I TRUST GOD.
Why should I worry?
Why should I not believe?
He did for me as He promised.
I pray for you the same.

We will find out after death whether this person is telling the truth..

NO.

Don't say 'WE' when you don't know me - you lack the ability to judge what is in my heart or in Thurisaz's.
I've heard these canned accusations/assumptions more times than I care to count...but I have held my peace waiting for things to manifest...the reason I have a witness is the same as anyone else. And unless I stand beside another in whom I recognize HIS spirit...I'm a useless vessel!

This ain't about me or my 'holiness' or yours or WHATEVER...it is about CHRIST and about what the world is going to receive because of GOD's LOVE.

Like I said above:
in the mouths of two or three witnesses shall ALL matters be established
That's not my idea - it is GOD's.

Thurisaz is # ONE and I am # TWO.

I already KNOW what is truth and what is not. Because that is what GOD gives us if we seek it. If we TRUST him and him alone. I DO.

And as far as dying...I don't plan on doing it again. You do as you wish - it is your right and who am I to deny that?

But as for me and my house...we shall serve the ONE LIVING GOD.

PEACE.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Quenn what are you talking about? I thought this was about thur.....the original poster?

Secondly I dont proclaim Gods name out loud and dont know anything aboutm him... thats hypocracy... First I love the virtue of humility and its my favortie one, you dont know my heart...

Secondly I know this is that time about mysteries beign revealed thats what the trintiy on the body is, its a revealtion from God...

Thirdly scriputre says, since you know scripture so well, that many apparitions come from satan and he preys on souls inflated with love of self that wont test the spirits but accept everything throw their way...

You see the girl in my sig seen angels, Jesus, mary, but she bore the proof because she was a pure humble virgin, which was the stigmata, the passion, the ecstacies, yet she was never inflated with ego...

she tested the spirits asking who are you from, asking them to bless Jesus and mary, and if they wouldnt they vanished, and she knew it was satan..

You cant just accpet everything you see as from God..

Because satan knows who in their hearts desires to see the unseable, and he grants them visions because he knows their minds will accept everything because they havent grouned themselves...

This happens all the time, many false visions...

peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi Annie,

firstly thank you for your support and wisdom. It is 5:59 am and I have to get to work. So, I don't have the time to respond now, but will later tonight.

God Bless

Nat
x

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

God also shows mercy on the innocent. SO if someone were to tempt; deceive you through spiritual means - lying spirits, ravening wolves dressed like sheep, etc. ANd you fell pray to those temptations but were generally ignorant of the role, purpose and function - God could choose to show mercy. Worry not the Christ is still with us. Its also important to recognize GENUINE love. Anyone can proclaim themselves a servant of GOD but if they have not love in their heart, then they have nothing at all. LOVE saves, GENUINE love.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

What's The BUZZ?

Wisdom is judged to be right by all her children

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

Luke 7:36-47:

And one of the Pharisees made a request that he would take a meal with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house and took his seat at the table.

And there was a woman in the town who was a sinner; and when she had news that he was a guest in the Pharisee's house, she took a bottle of perfume, And went in and took her place at the back of him, near his feet, weeping, so that his feet were washed with the drops from her eyes, and with her hair she made them dry, and kissing his feet she put the perfume on them.

Now when the Pharisee in whose house he was saw it, he said to himself:
This man, if he was a prophet, would be conscious what sort of woman this is who has put her hands on him, that she is a sinner.

And Jesus, answering, said:
Simon, I have something to say to you.

And he said:
Master, say on.

And he said:
Two men were in debt to a certain man of business: one had a debt of five hundred pence, and the other of fifty. When they were unable to make payment, he made the two of them free of their debts. Which of them, now, will have the greater love for him?

Simon, in answer, said:
It seems he whose debt was greater.

And he said:
Your decision is right.

And turning to the woman he said to Simon:
You see this woman? I came into your house; you did not give me water for my feet: but she has been washing my feet with the drops from her eyes, and drying them with her hair. You did not give me a kiss: but she, from the time when I came in, has gone on kissing my feet. You put no oil on my head: but she has put perfume on my feet.

And so I say to you, She will have forgiveness for her sins which are great in number, because of her great love: but he who has small need of forgiveness gives little love.

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

In Matthew 21:31, Jesus said to the Pharisees:
The publicans and the harlots will go into the kingdom of God before you.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
women this has nothing to do with sin......

and to the dear original poster. Watch out is all im saying. For many times satan loves to fool people, test the spirits.....

Quenn, I understand that, I know the pharasies were hypocrites, but this has nothing to do with sin. Even if this women were seeing satan or just playing around with us, its not a huge sin, its a lack of awareness... thats all..

So I say test those spirits..

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

its a lack of awareness... thats all..

Such things such as a lack of awareness are betrayed when evidenced that one does not pay attention to simple details...on a consistent basis.

How is QUEEN spelled?
Not 'quenn'.
Not by me and not in the dictionary, either.

I agree, though, awareness IS a good thing.

I TRUST GOD.
How can we (ANY OF US) lose if we trust GOD? And who shall judge those that GOD justifies?

P.S.
It has NOTHING to do with virginity, either. You're running of out of arguments and starting to chase your tail.

Not that there is any chance of persuading me from what I KNOW...and I daresay the same might apply to Thurisaz. Whom I know, also, trusts GOD.
But by all means, continue to try to persuade yourself.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Something extraordinary happened to me the other night. I am still trying to grasp it.

Ok, I was in my body. I felt a pull. I found myself in this white light. I "then see this as though I am looking at it"... I see my Aura in the white light, I say, NO WAY!! I see myself run up from my body, grab my Aura and attempt to bring it back to my body.

I have a similar but a different experience as you, an Out of the Body Experience which always freaks me out. It seems as if my soul goes out of my body, floating about when I am in a deep sleep. I am fully aware of my surroundings and I'm always grabbing my own physical arm on the bed to secure me from floating away. Sometimes it feels wonderful and I want to let it my physical arm go to explore, but I'm just too afraid. In order to wake myself, I shout out loud like I was having a nightmare. I woke up and I thank God I'm back. I am fully aware of what had happened and I don't think its just a dream. Its different from a real dream for I am totally and fully aware of what is happening.

I have no explanation why this happens to me often. It will start with a low frequency vibrating sound in my head, getting louder and louder, and then my soul floats away. This scares me a lot. I made sure to pray before I go to sleep.

However, one day, I saw a dark figure at the tip of my bed. It was crouching and growling and saying with an angry and sarcastic voice, "I saw the sign, I saw the sign". I felt this vibrating sound again and I was really sure I'm going for another experience. I felt scared because for the first time it was accompanied by this dark figure. I have a gut feeling that this is the one who floats my soul everytime I sleep.

Then, it pounced on me, sitting on my chest, with its two hand grabbing both of my arms and pinning it on my bed, and another arm on my mouth and nose and another arm somewhere on my upper chest and neck. I was struggling and I could not breath at all. I was suffocating. It was very strong for I could barely move my arms to escape. I can only move my shoulder to struggle. But I can still move my mouth to shout, but barely enough to be heard.

I saw its arm, it is somewhat translucent like the color of jellyfish. It has four arms. I somewhat saw its face. It had long hair and with a scary face and it looks somewhat female. It was very furious and angry. It was going to kill me.

I shouted the name of the Lord, "Jesus please save me!". All of sudden, it flee immediately. I was panting with fear and my face turned pale. I thank the Lord for saving me from this demon. Eversince, I had no more Out of the Body experience anymore.

Having a vivid memory of what had happened, I did a research on this and I have found a similar looking demon that attacked me that night:

This is Kali, one of the hindu goddesses. Also know as the destroyer.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

It happened because you had fear. Fear of death, more specifically. Evidenced by your attempts to 'hang on' to your own mortal body.

Kali IS the destroyer...of FEAR which is the opposite of love. BEFORE a new world can be created...the old one must be destroyed. This is a fundamental law that applies to all things in both the tangible and the invisible 'realities.'

From Wiki:

The more positive features exposed offer the distillation of divine wrath into a goddess of salvation, who rids the sadhaka of fear. Here, Kali appears as a symbol of triumph over death.

You called for Jesus...Jesus (Shiva) came...now you no longer fear because you know Jesus WILL come when you call...and so no longer will Kali (Shakti) visit you.

So mote it be!

Either way, death is overcome. So FEAR NOT ever again!

ALL things work for the good of those that love HIM (GOD).

[edit on 2/14/2008 by queenannie38]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

It is impossible to comprehend such magnitude - in the old days they all knew that if they saw GOD they would die...not because GOD would kill them but because the experience is fatal to a mortal soul!

In the very same way being hit at ground zero with a hydrogen bomb WILL make a person into NOTHING. Totally gone - disintegrated. It is inevitable and it cannot be avoided. Same principle.

WOW... I didn't know that the hydrogen bomb can make someone into nothing!!! I always believed the soul would go on... but I totally hear you with the comprehension of God and the nanosecond!

What date, exactly, did this take place on? February 10 or 11?

No it happened the day after I posted the info. So I think the 29th?

♥ Nat x

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Secondly I know this is that time about mysteries being revealed thats what the trintiy on the body is, its a revealtion from God...

Yes it is... in all honesty, the verses I quoted from the bible seem to confirm for me or even explain things. Christians will be changed

Maybe I experienced this change?

You see the girl in my sig seen angels, Jesus, mary, but she bore the proof because she was a pure humble virgin, which was the stigmata, the passion, the ecstacies, yet she was never inflated with ego...

Are you suggesting because I shared this experience I have an inflated ego? What has ego got to do with this?

I haven't stated that I am better than anyone or special! If you notice in the title, there are question marks... I shared wishing to discuss this.

Thank you for the advice though about satan. I understand and respect what your trying to convey.

peace

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

I shouted the name of the Lord, "Jesus please save me!". All of sudden, it flee immediately. I was panting with fear and my face turned pale. I thank the Lord for saving me from this demon. Eversince, I had no more Out of the Body experience anymore.

Thank you for sharing. I have quoted this part because it is something that I feel everyone needs to experience in order to believe.

I can only say that because when I realised I was out of my aura, out of my body and outside the chord. I panicked. I saw so many astral people running over to me and I just yelled out Christ. And instantly, I was safe and in Christs body. I realise that is a very strange thing to say.

I read the Bible now and think differently about 'the body of Christ'...

Certain passages that I read before, seem to make sense. I understand things. But, the faith in salvation, I have it and obviously from your experience so do you.

God Bless
Nat

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Thessalonians 1

v 15-17 The Living in Christ at this time will not die but be changed
(Also 1 Cor. 15;51-58; 2 Cor. 5:1-10; Phil. 3:21)

We shall not all sleep (die physically), but we shall all be changed. In a moment...at the last trump...the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we (the living) shall be changed... put on immortality... then death is swallowed up in victory
(1 Cor. 15;51-56)

For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven...the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive AND REMAIN shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air (not on Earth, to go back to heaven with him)
(1 Th. 4;13-18; 2;19; 3:13; 5:9, 23)

I have quoted this to repost here. I certainly feel there is something to this. Something more than what we understand.

What is this change? How will those in Christ change?

I certainly felt prior to this, even though I was alive, I was dead. That is in scripture too. I am alive in Christ, because of Christ. Now, I feel different... very different. Very strong, defiant. I feel so strong within myself and Christ, perhaps that is the incorruptibility? I feel very strong though...

What do we make of those who are raised up and REMAIN?

Christ be with you!
Nat x

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

WOW... I didn't know that the hydrogen bomb can make someone into nothing!!! I always believed the soul would go on... but I totally hear you with the comprehension of God and the nanosecond!

OMG
NO!

I mean only their physical body would be totally GONE.

OUR soul lives on...but I mean physical annhiliation. It was meant as a comparison and I see I wasn't clear about that.

My bad! :shk:
Sorry.

I felt that would happen to my soul, though, if I had been allowed any more glimpse. But I wasn't because GOD doesn't want to kill my (or anyone's) soul!

That is the meaning of:

And have no fear of those who put to death the body, but are not able to put to death the soul. But have fear of him who has power to give soul and body to destruction in hell.
Matthew 10:28

Now, when Jesus said this, he didn't mean it as a threat. What he meant was OBEY GOD - NOT MEN. Men's laws have no ultimate penalty that MATTERS.

GOD's does. BUT GOD also has mercy beyond our understanding and most men don't even fully comprehend the meaning of MERCY (GRACE).
Men are hard-hearted. GOD's heart is limitless and soft. FULL OF LOVE for ALL CREATURES.

Even those that 'hate' HIM...GOD loves us ALL!

About the date - thanks for the info...I think you and I should talk more one-on-one - I will resend you my email via U2U - I think I still have yours but I changed ISP's so I'm not sure.

LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

es it is... in all honesty, the verses I quoted from the bible seem to confirm for me or even explain things. Christians will be changed

Maybe I experienced this change?

You did! That is why that certain verse came to mind! We shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed.

Christian, in TRUTH, means one that follows Jesus's words and DOES them. LOVE.
MERCY.
HUMILITY.

What one calls oneself means NOTHING.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Therefore whosoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Matthew 7:21-24

What sayings?
Matthew chapters 5 through 7.

Are you suggesting because I shared this experience I have an inflated ego? What has ego got to do with this?

EVERYTHING. But not YOUR ego. If you know what I mean, Thurisaz.

I haven't stated that I am better than anyone or special! If you notice in the title, there are question marks... I shared wishing to discuss this.

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

For whosoever has, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever has not, from him shall be taken away even that he has.
Matthew 13:11-12

HAS WHAT?
Love.

The reason that the religious (pharisees/christians/dividers) were not chosen to declare the return of CHRIST is because they would NOT share it with the world! Only those that only want to share what beauty GOD shows them with HIS PERFECT LOVE will be given it to share to the world - only the unselfish...

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Matthew 23:13

Thurisaz's attitude demonstrates this - she doesn't wish to exclude others or exalt self.

The attitude of others is clear, too - in their hearts they believe this cannot be happening because it hasn't happened to them yet...they believe they are secure in their perceived position. YET in that position deny others the same opportunity and love they claim to have received. And that is not so.

JESUS came for the world. WE ARE ALL LOVED. ALL OF US. Those that don't mind that will shine...the others will be very mad and disappointed.

OH WELL.

It's GOD's plan...not man's.
The words of Jesus are very plain and clear. Religion complicates them and exalts its followers. GOD exalts those whom HE chooses and those whom HE chooses are those that would exalt HIS NAME not their own.

ALL THIS IS ABOUT GOD AND CHRIST.
not me
not thurisaz
not jesusistruth

none of us on our own mean as much as we all do together

ONE 4 ALL
ALL 4 ONE

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I certainly felt prior to this, even though I was alive, I was dead. That is in scripture too. I am alive in Christ, because of Christ. Now, I feel different... very different. Very strong, defiant. I feel so strong within myself and Christ, perhaps that is the incorruptibility? I feel very strong though...

I totally relate. I felt the same. FEEL the same.

And yes...that is what it is. 1 Corinthians chapter 15 is the 'resurrection' treatise, so to speak! THIS millennium IS the third day!

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
John 12:32

LIFE

The bible is DEEP. It is mystical. Meaning simply: IT IS A MYSTERY!
Religion doesn't show us this - only GOD.
Read Ephesians chapter 1!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join