It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was RAISED UP but I am still here... (??)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Something extraordinary happened to me the other night. I am still trying to grasp it.

Ok, to be very honest I think I died but lived through the whole process.

Please let me explain without bringing Freud into this

Ok, I was in my body. I felt a pull. I found myself in this white light. I "then see this as though I am looking at it"... I see my Aura in the white light, I say, NO WAY!! I see myself run up from my body, grab my Aura and attempt to bring it back to my body.

Then I am outside of my body, looking at ME. I can't get back in my body because I am outside of the silver chord and outside of the aura. I am holding my aura. I then see that I am an astral body. There are astral people everywhere and I start yelling out for Christ. Next minute a person comes there running towards me and I run into his body/his robe. I go into his body.

I look at my body and there is a huge hole in the crown where I have left.

He takes me and my Aura up a little from where my body is. He places my aura in the sky. (I think that is where it was) I look at it, my Aura is still attached to my body. Now, I am NOT in my body. My Aura is ABOVE me, almost like a PLACENTA. I stay with him in HIS BODY for a while, then he walks me INTO my Aura. I am independent of ME and MY AURA. I am an ASTRAL body. I start to panic and say, where is my chord? I will die if I am not attached to a chord.

I then see myself IN MY AURA. And I am just sitting there looking down at myself.

I am thinking, how can I be here if I am there?

Then all of these huge white Angels stand around my aura. I watch them lifting my aura with me in it up. Immanuel walks into my Aura and sits down and holds my hand. I then look around and I see that my Aura with me in it is sitting on this crystal floor. He tells me to walk with him. So I do, but I say, I am not coming out of my Aura.

We go into this big room that is all white. He steps out of my aura still holding my hand. I then walk out of my aura and into the white room with him. I look back at my aura and I watch it start to descend without me in it.

I watch it descend and by the time it reachs my body, it is a big white ball. I see the big white ball around my body. I have an aura back around my body.

BUT I AM NOT IN MY BODY.

WHERE AM I? I AM ABOVE.

I then see, that I am walking around in Heaven and then I see Heaven close...so I can't see me there.

I then see from INSIDE MY BODY someone wipe their hand over my head and the hole vanishes.

How can I be there and here at the same time?

Well, I don't know, but I am still amazed. Perhaps it is a duplicate of me?

I layed in my body quite unsure about who was in my body. I started to cry. I then see face to face the Grim Reaper. (It is a robed skeleton) I am terrified thinking OH FAROUT, I AM DEAD!! He looks at me and turns and walks away.

I hear a voice, a strong voice and the voice says "You have defied death"

I was raised up and yet I am still here. Perhaps the astral body for me no longer exists? I don't really know, but it is scarey and amazing all at the same time.

??????????

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Do you remember seeing yourself going back into your body?

After you leave your body then go back in, you dream right before you wake up, so maybe that last little bit was the dream part.

Your soul is the astral body and that doesn't ever not exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Interesting account OP! It sounds like a very inspiring story to tell others and possibly it is a sign for many. Thanks for the read.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I dont know about this T, it just sounds too dudeish for me.. It sounds like im listening to Bill and Tedds excellent adventure telling the stry...

Firstly, what caused you to die. You dont just leave a body, and why do you speak like a dude when something this magnificent has happened?

Are you playing with people here or what? What caused you to almost die? a heart attack?

peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Alls we need with this story is some skateboards and doritos...

Im teasing...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

You have to take it on faith that it happened. What proof can the OP give?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Once when I had a miscarriage, (before I knew the baby was dying)
I was laying in bed, and I was almost asleep when I saw a glimmer of a white object above my bed, like a drop of rain almost, but, bigger.
I reached up to grab it, instinctively, but, I couldn't make it stop floating up.

It was the babies soul, I think. Kind of like God was letting me see it.
I wasn't a christian.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hi Thurisaz/

I'm guessing here, but did you actually want to be out of your body?
O.O.B.E?
If so, then it wasn't accidental that you happen to be out of the body.
Aerial realm cannot be trusted...not in our control(some will disagree)
Most people that do experience an 'out of body' sensation(be it true or not)always the experience is followed by good feelings and being in a relaxed and wonderful atmosphere...
Not to scare you,but
Why is it not mentioned that this sort of thing happens to alot of people that are dying or are at their death bed?
What happens when the body is at their death bed and the facial expressions of the person is telling what they see?
I would recommend, not to be too trusting as to what you 'see, or hear' in the aerial realm.......
I know that there are so many people who have had similar experiences as you have, and I'm sure you know yourself!
This kind of thing has been happening for thousands of years....today it's accepted as being a 'light' that is joyful and all things wonderful, a feeling of not wanting to go back and so on....
Well, I just told you from what I have read and been told by others that have had similar to your experience......each differs to what one has experienced, but all has happened in the 'aerial realm'....which from what I know, cannot be trusted....
well, you can u2u me if you like....
take care,
helen

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Your soul is the astral body and that doesn't ever not exist.

Thank you. I just wonder what would happen to my soul if I didn't get back to my body?

Either way, I keep checking my pulse

I spoke to my Mum about it and she emailed me this:

Hi Nats, no sweetheart you are not insane,!!! you have had the most wonderful expience, you have truly been to the other side, none of "us" are fully in "our " body, we are so big in our true "form" , ( as a being of light) we can appear to be in two or three or as many "places" as we want to be at the same time ( remember there is no time) so you were in various nows , you in fact were ( and still are ) everwhere.
You have been shown your true self, in it's completeness.
Christ body is the anchor for our understanding and the safety net for our fears, and shows us in body, the way home . Christ is part of us all, "he" is also everwere, as you were, wow, how fanastic, to have that expience, death should have no fear for you , you did in deed front it head on. not because you are going to die now, but to show you how to live with out fear of living in your earthly body.
As I understand it , your Aura is the placenta of our earthly bodies, as we are born into this heavy world. it is like the link to your true "body" , but you are BIGGER than that, and more, much more,.
thank you for sharing this with me , I hope I make sense, words are not the best tool to explan, WOW !! lucky you!!
love you mum xxx

Well, my Mum considers me lucky. Post experience, I feel amazed and terrified at the same time.

I don't understand it but perhaps there is some truth in what my Mum has said.

Thank you for replying and not ridiculing me.

cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Firstly, what caused you to die. You dont just leave a body, and why do you speak like a dude when something this magnificent has happened?

I was in bed starting to go to sleep. No meditation, just in bed going to sleep when I felt the pull. So, no bodily sensations before the pulling feeling.

One minute I was in my bed, the next I was pulled, I see I am in this light.
And that is how quick it happened. I am in the light and I see my aura is in there as well. I started to panic. I was thinking, if my aura is here, then I will die. And grabbed it and ran back down to my body. I was standing there in astral form holding my Aura looking at my body.

Then I realise, I can't get back in my body. I start to scream out. I am yelling out Christs name. I ran into Christs body. Sounds crazy, I realise that.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi Thurisaz/

I'm guessing here, but did you actually want to be out of your body?
O.O.B.E?

No, I was in bed going to sleep. Just thinking.

Aerial realm cannot be trusted...not in our control(some will disagree)
Most people that do experience an 'out of body' sensation(be it true or not)always the experience is followed by good feelings and being in a relaxed and wonderful atmosphere...
Not to scare you,but
Why is it not mentioned that this sort of thing happens to alot of people that are dying or are at their death bed?

Yes, good questions. I have been praying almost constantly.
I just have to have faith that I am in the palm of God's hand.
I have to trust that this is God's will.

I just keep praying the Lord's Prayer... yanno, deliver me from evil... but if in fact the pull was evil, then I was certainly delivered.

What I remember seeing about the astral plane was there were so many people. I felt terrified when they all came running over to me. Thats when I started screaming out Christ!

well, you can u2u me if you like....
take care,
helen

Thanks so much Helen for your support.

Natalie

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Reply to Jesus is Truth...

I dont know about this T, it just sounds too dudeish for me.. It sounds like im listening to Bill and Tedds excellent adventure telling the stry...

Two men are climbing a mountain. One arrives at the top thinking he has achieved the highest point only to see there are hundreds of other mountains higher then his to climb.

He shouts down to his friend that its not the highest. His friend cannot see beyond and his words seem like nonsense...

JIT, The OP is doing what he can to explain his experience and like one other has posted, I think it merits reservation and respect. I enjoy reading your posts, and yours here caught me by surprise.

She has climbed a mountain that perhaps contains an inner journey which he must take, and like the climbers, we are blind to what he sees. The experience is for the beholder. When the season is right, he may or may not understand. But for now, he is in wonder and it is in wonder, that we do some of our deepest soul searching.

Peace

[edit on 1-2-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why is it I experience then find answers?

Ok, I have been reading the Bible. I came across some scripture that is worded very interesting:

Thessalonians 1

v 15-17 The Living in Christ at this time will not die but be changed
(Also 1 Cor. 15;51-58; 2 Cor. 5:1-10; Phil. 3:21)

We shall not all sleep (die physically), but we shall all be changed. In a moment...at the last trump...the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we (the living) shall be changed... put on immortality... then death is swallowed up in victory
(1 Cor. 15;51-56)

For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven...the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive AND REMAIN shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air (not on Earth, to go back to heaven with him)
(1 Th. 4;13-18; 2;19; 3:13; 5:9, 23)

I have drawn a picture of the person whose body I ran into, I believe when I called Christ, he came. I have spoken to one of my friends who is an artist. I have asked her to draw it for me so I can take a picture of it and post it with this.

The person I ran to (Christ) looks like a Jew. Dark hair and very dark eyes.

Peace be with you all.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I am a female. Perhaps it is nonsense I spout? Perhaps one day, I may look upon this experience and say it was nonsense?

What of this is corrupt?

I didn't mention a mountain top. I didn't see any mountains. I saw myself rise with Immanuel and sit in my aura on a crystal floor. I then saw the sky close to prevent me seeing anything more there. All I need to know is that I am there.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I didn't mention a mountain top. I didn't see any mountains.

It was an analogy. You are on a Journey which you alone have witnessed.

Your experience was the mountain. Your reflection will gain you perspective.

"In dreams and visions of the night when deep sleep falleth upon men, then doth the All Wise open their ears and send to them instructions."--Book of Job.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi Thurisaz/

quote/v 15-17 The Living in Christ at this time will not die but be changed
(Also 1 Cor. 15;51-58; 2 Cor. 5:1-10; Phil. 3:21)

We shall not all sleep (die physically), but we shall all be changed. In a moment...at the last trump...the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we (the living) shall be changed... put on immortality... then death is swallowed up in victory
(1 Cor. 15;51-56)
This will happen at the end of ones life or the end of the world when judgment begins.....it wont be a dream like occurrence.
quote///The person I ran to (Christ) looks like a Jew. Dark hair and very dark eyes.
If you know of Revelation, then you also know of the Antichrist that will show himself at the end of times........Anti?
In place of.....will have the same outlook and appearance , but will differ greatly on the inside,three times the '6' means that he will be a man(as 6 is the day of creation of man)and triple that means he will be the most evil of man has ever seen.
In order to deceive, Satan and his demons wont go fooling those that don't believe, but THOSE that have a faith and belief....Satan wont bother with people of no faith because it would be a waste of his time.
Satan works quite clever at manipulating his victims.....Spiritual Warfare as it is called because we cannot fight them with our bodies or minds,but what is needed as told in Scripture...With prayer and Fasting.
In many lives of Saints(we are also called to be Saints in Scripture)especially in the early centuries of Christianity,desert dwellers(fathers and monk/priests)have come in contact with 'Angels of light' only to be deceived themselves...all is not lost though.
Satan and his demons knowing that people with faith wont go for him or accept him as he is, will appear as an Angel of light to confuse and deceive through other means of his ways...The New Age is nothing new, but a clever way to disguise and deceive...

Don't be too quick to believe that is was who you think it was or is..
I'm not sure if you have heard of 'Maitreya' who has appeared to all faiths of people in dreams and even has appeared in front of crowds of people?
He appears as 'you' would like to see him...in your own way of how he would look(our mind is really powerfull, but also very easily fooled)
He does appear to each individual in his/her own faith....be careful.
There's a post here on ATS.....
Who is Maitreya

well,
take care

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Reply to Jesus is Truth...

Two men are climbing a mountain. One arrives at the top thinking he has achieved the highest point only to see there are hundreds of other mountains higher then his to climb.

He shouts down to his friend that its not the highest. His friend cannot see beyond and his words seem like nonsense...

JIT, The OP is doing what he can to explain his experience and like one other has posted, I think it merits reservation and respect. I enjoy reading your posts, and yours here caught me by surprise.

She has climbed a mountain that perhaps contains an inner journey which he must take, and like the climbers, we are blind to what he sees. The experience is for the beholder. When the season is right, he may or may not understand. But for now, he is in wonder and it is in wonder, that we do some of our deepest soul searching.

Peace

I agree. But Christ doesnt just let this happen to everybody, I ont think one saint was recorded in seeing Christ without being holy enough to behold him.

It could of been satan building up pride and seeing false divinations....

To the original poster, bilocation is possible. Padre was seen in diferent places at different times.....

Mary is (by catholic faith) everywhere grace is... by Gods grace... so its possible, but you got to watch yourself to pride seeping into a soul Satan can fool so easily....

peace.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
It was the babies soul, I think. Kind of like God was letting me see it.
I wasn't a christian.

Why do you believe it was the Judeo-Christian God who was taking it? Why not the mighty Thor or perhaps Hades of the underworld? Sorry to play Devil's advocate, but it is by sheer chance that you were raised in a society where Christianity is the main religion. If you were raised in India and the same white light was hovering above your body, you would believe that Krishna was preparing your soul. You understand my logic here?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What you're describing sounds like an Astral Projection. It's your celestial energy leaving your body. The rest of it and the "you have defied death" part doesn't sound like it was coming from a Holy source to me... Astral Projection isn't defying death, so I dunno.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Something extraordinary happened to me the other night. I am still trying to grasp it.

Ok, to be very honest I think I died but lived through the whole process.

(…)

I was raised up and yet I am still here. Perhaps the astral body for me no longer exists? I don't really know, but it is scarey and amazing all at the same time.

??????????

AWESOME!

Don’t be scared – but enjoy your amazement! That amazement will no doubt remain and everytime you recall your experience it will be there, just as strong!

And other things will happen – AMAZING things but different things – it is a progression. And the more that happens and the more you learn…the more AMAZED you will be!

It will blow your mind!
FUN FUN FUN

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1 Corinthians 2:9-12

I don’t want to go into my own experiences – but I will say that your impressions are not erroneous – as impossible and incredible as it all seems – trust your instincts and initial gut understandings because those are the truths that GOD puts there. Our imagination and doubt do not work at the speed of light as the SPIRIT does…so the first answer IS always the right one, as they say!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY!
Welcome to heaven, my friend!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join