It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone interested in learning a new language?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.lojban.org...

Found this neat little gem ... seem's interesting. I plan on learning it sumday

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i can easily believe that its more logically and easier to learn than english. but im too lazy. maybe sometime when i have nothing to do for a few days.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
wow sounds cool if you get it send me the file if it is a word file that is...... thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
dude, click the link, whatever you need // Beginer's lesson or a word list is on that site

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Im still trying to master pig latin...no thanx

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexusAtom
Im still trying to master pig latin...no thanx

pig latin lol.....that's one easy language to learn.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Neat, it will give me something to do at work now...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
man i already know 2.. .thats enough for now

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Holy crap dude this is way to complicated when i try pronouncing somethng I sound like the elf off of Lord of the Rings.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold
Holy crap dude this is way to complicated when i try pronouncing somethng I sound like the elf off of Lord of the Rings.

In (Younger I think) Edda, more specifically, Volundkvadet, the nation behind the illusive "Elf" thing is revealed. They were the Saam� people. Volund was an Elf king, though we know he was a Same. They were skilled and insightful shamans, good hunters using bows and were exceptionally good smiths they say. It is also said that it was the Saam� people who taught the Norsemen how to build boats with keels. The vikings have always been believed to have been the first to make boats with keels. Who knows, maybe an old, Norse king (Odin?) went to a Saam� shaman and had a little taste of his brew, and he was shown how their boats would look like. Looks kind of acid like those old longships, don't you think? I think the Oseberg ship is one of the most beautiful ships ever built. The lines and it's unique and perfectly balanced design... A masterpiece.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The next language I'm gonna learn is Klingon.

new topics

top topics

join