It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Scientology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
there is now an undeniable conspiracy against the Church of Scientology...and i for one support it

known as "project chanology" or "anonymous" it was started this year and has already made progress and gained mainstream media attention

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

WE DO NOT FORGET.

Expect us.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
here's something interesting, actual info on the protests:

ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 2PM

Meet at Victoria Square (Northern Corner) then the Adelaide CoS, 18 Waymouth St.

SYDNEY CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 11AM AEST

Meeting at Hyde Park fountain and marching to 201 Castlereagh St (CoS)
Website: ac.nomz.net... - IRC: irc.synirc.net #ausraid you will be directed from there.
Permits/Licensing is in order, do not worry about getting in trouble.

ATLANTA CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 1PM EST

4480 N Shallowford Rd Dunwoody, GA 30338
Contact "[email protected]" for further details. Punch and pie.
Permits/Licensing is in order, do not worry about getting in trouble.

BERLIN CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 9th 2008 @ 3PM CET

Otto-Suhr-Allee 30-34 ||10585
Do not wear a mask. They are illegal on protests and public demonstrations in Germany("Vermummungsgesetz").

BOSTON CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 11AM EST

448 Beacon Street Boston, MA 02115
Contact "[email protected]" for further details. Bring mask of choice. and yes... free loli...
UPDATE - BOSTON'S CALL TO ARMS : youtube.com...

COLUMBUS CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 11AM EST

30 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Meet at Starbucks @ 10 W Broad St #120. Bring signs and cameras. Know your # & Stay cool.

DALLAS CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 11AM CST

1850 N Buckner Blvd, Dallas. TX 75228

DETROIT CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 11AM EST

28000 Middlebelt Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Contact [email protected] if interested

DUESSELDORF CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 11 AM CET

Friedrichstrasse 28B 40217 Dusseldorf
Do not wear a mask. They are illegal on protests and public demonstrations in Germany("Vermummungsgesetz").

HAMBURG CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - Feb 10th 2008 @ 6 PM CET

Doomstraße 9 || 20095
MEET AT RATHAUSMARKT

www.encyclopediadramatica.com...

expect photos and video of these protests

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What I find most amusing is that Mr. Hubbard would even dare call meeting places for his ridiculous propaganda a "church". That in itself is an oxymoron. For those who are absent-minded, grab a dictionary and look up the word "Church", better yet... Here's a link:

What is a CHURCH?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Let's say I'm all for the absolute annihilation of the CoS and especially their predatory practices. I'll take every opportunity to f these clowns up but good.

I hope to meet their "navy" in international waters when I'm flyin' the 'Roger and Solomon's flags... just for sport... tag 'um and get them in the shallow water and...

I used to tolerate the vermin-scum-pig-dog anti-humans. They f'd with a friend. No mercy. No prisoners. No second chances. Do them. They have their little PR moles buried everywhere. Religion my foot... they are a socially transmitted disease.

Vic

[edit on 29-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There is one other address to Scientology

Also, Weds Jan 29 2008 at 6 est somethings happening (According to the third clip I've seen)

Address to Scientology #2

third one you can find by digging around for third address on YouTube

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Well said indeed!! Don't people get that Hubbard's cupboard is bare. "The way to make a million dollars is to start a religion."...why do people buy in to that crap. Pass me the Kool-Aid and get it over with already! Don't even get me started on "scumtolgist's"...Um..I guess I already started...well don't let me finish then.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Mil Spec]

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Mil Spec]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I had a friend who was being lured into CoS in Hollywood with promises of "stardom". So I got online and spent about fifty hours researching CoS and to say I was appalled, would be putting it lightly.

All you have to do, really, is listen to one of their old recordings of L. Ron Hubbard himself, talking about "nearly getting hit by a train on Venus" during his visit there, etc. Schizophrenic word salad is the best description I've heard. Exactly the way Tom Cruise sounded in his recent YouTube appearance. Word salad.

By L. Ron's own words, CoS isn't a religion-- it's a business. So how the heck did they manage to get the U.S. government to grant them tax exempt status as a religion? A "religion" that worships Xenu, Prince of the Universe who dropped souls into volcanoes, then a-bombs--- or some such nonsense??? It boggles the mind!

Spend even one hour online researching CoS and tell me it's not a spreading cult that preys on the weak-minded for profit, and that it should not be eradicated from the planet.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
im heartened to see the spirited nature of ATS people directed to something that is tangibly, without doubt, and undeniably, a sinister, corrupt organization that abuses people.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was surprised to learn that the "Church's" founder was a science-fiction writer. Also noted is that while he was in the navy, he screwed up job twice and they posted him where he didn't have much power. The whole thing is just screwy. I'm also curious what exactly do they believe in and how they justify their aggressive nature to people who speak out against them. It only really shows that they are hiding things and are trying to stop them from being said. They are no threat to other religions such Christianity or Judaism. They are however a threat to anyone and everyone who disagrees with them.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
they'll use tom C until they can use him no more which shows
just how shallow those followers are. totally self-absorbed......

lost in space!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Alright! Lets trash the constitution! Freedom is for suckers! When people are so stupid to buy into some scam religion then they don't deserve any freedom. This is the best freedom bashing thread I have seen. You go guys.

And remember....

Freedom is over rated.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I meant to add in my first post: The thread title gives the impression this is a pro-CoS thread. You know, poor CoS, another conspiracy against them...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr_Suess

we have no problem with people following the religion...
you're completely missing the point.
the target isn't the congregation, it's the preacher.
the problem is that the members of the church are being ABUSED and EXPLOITED by the church of scientology. we don't care about people continuing to believe it after the dangerous leadership is removed, that's not the point. the point is the leadership.

it would be the same as wanting to remove a priest known to be a pedophile. you aren't attacking someone's religious freedom, you're protecting the children from being molested.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

yeah...i kind of wish i could change the title now...shame that i can't

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

which shows
just how shallow those followers are. totally self-absorbed......

Spend even one hour online researching CoS and tell me it's not a spreading cult that preys on the weak-minded for profit, and that it should not be eradicated from the planet.

Let's say I'm all for the absolute annihilation of the CoS and especially their predatory practices. I'll take every opportunity to f these clowns up but good.

I have seen no distinction made between the followers and the leadership in this thread.

Your trying to split hairs with the idea of only saying the leaders are bad. If you get rid of the leaders you destroy the church. So you end result is the same. Trash the constitution and suppress a religion. What is next?

Any way carry on you freedom lovers.

and always remember....
Freedom is over rated.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr_Suess

out of the 3 quotes, only 1 talked about the followers...

the church itself, independent of the beliefs is an outright CRIMINAL organization.

here's enough reason to take down the institution, not the beliefs:
Why are they dead?

that's what the problem is with.
scientology is dangerous, the government should be taking care of it BUT IT REFUSES TO
even after Operation Snow White

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i had no idea these freaks have been around this long i thought this was a new age cult and maybe a few years old.

check out this vid

youtube.com...

[edit on 15amu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr_Suess
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I have seen no distinction made between the followers and the leadership in this thread.

Your trying to split hairs with the idea of only saying the leaders are bad. If you get rid of the leaders you destroy the church. So you end result is the same. Trash the constitution and suppress a religion. What is next?

Any way carry on you freedom lovers.

and always remember....
Freedom is over rated.

Sorry its not a religion. its a Business first and foremost. And they're screwing all their followers. For example:
Do you have to Pay 136 USD for a confession? or a Baptism? no. The distinction is donation vs forced payment. You know how many poor people committed suicide because they couldn't afford an 'audit'?
the CoS as an organization Is shady and frightening to say the least. I dont have a problem with Scientology as a belief system. Its the Organization that is the problem.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

don't call them "freaks"
the followers aren't necessarily bad people (though there are probably some), it's the organization itself which is the problem.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I Object!! I wholeheartedly object to this thread being posted in 'Conspiracies in Religion.' Scientology is most assuredly NOT a religion. It is a dangerous manipulative cult. It denies the freedom of expression and actively seeks to harm it's members. By elevating their status to that of a religion you only give credit where no credit is due.

Bear in mind that the majority of Members in the COS are innocent victims, manipulated by sick individuals. They are not the problem, it is the Leaders who must be brought to justice. It is they who are "Fair Game" and must be taken down.

MODS Please do the right thing and Deny Ignorance. Do not legitimize this manipulative cult by giving it the specter of respectability. Do not label them Religion and move this thread to a more suitable area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join