It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caino's Video: Annaikatti, Videoby:Sanjana Soman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ufo Sighting in South India Gen. 23,

Video Of interest

What could this possibly be? If this has been discussed before . I'm sorry i ran a search. I just happened across it and figured i would share.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't know what it is, but I do not think this is CGI or anything., The camera matching (at first glance) is too good for simple (i.e. done in a hurry) motion matching unless the camera shake was added in on footage form a tripod mounted camera (which is NOT time consuming and very easy to do). Considering the horrible quality of the footage, it has either been really compressed, or I don't think someone with the forethought to fake something like this would have such a crappy camera.

Whatever it is, it is nothing more than useless lights against the sky, doing nothing unearthly or impossible (like we READ about in all the reports and such)

I am still waiting for the video that shows all this 90 degree darting around that all the folks claim to see form lights such as this.

edit: never mind, I see it comes from someone who claims to video these things all the time, I pretty much discount people who make such claims for OBVIOUS reasons.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yeah i suppose a grain of salt may be needed. But ya never know . I think it has some interesting characteristics. Even bad sources get lucky every now and then . If i was going to fake a video like this i think i would have at least crossed the road to tape it . This sees like he was driving and jumped out of the car on the side of the road. I don't have speakers so if there is commentary i unfortunately cant listen
:/

I relate best to "Ball of light" video's as thats what i have seen . I have yet personally to see anything metal looking . So i tend to flock to the balls of light.

What are some rational explanations? Its seems to shoot part of itself off. Maybe its just me . But i think this is a pretty decent vid.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Obviously, we need to know alot more.

1. Where is the entire tape? Why does it start and cut off when it does?
  2. Where is the camera? I mean, EXACTLY where? What direction is looking in? What time of day is it?
  3. Is the camera looking though a window?
  4. What is the provenance of this video? I'll keep harping on this until people realize that real evidence is more than just heavily compressed video on a website.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Well fortunately this site is about collaboration and discussion. If only solid fool proof videos made it here . Well frankly the site would be very short of content. Especially by some peoples standards.

I'll see what else i can dig up . Hopefully this isn't just a "hit and run" video.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It says: South India. Where exactly? If it's where I think it is, then there is a firing range nearby where mortar flares (affixed with small parachutes to keep them in the air for several minutes) are frequently fired during practice.

Notice towards the right of the group, two flares light up after a couple of seconds (where they are supposed to do so!) after being fired from the tubes and the right-most one starts its earthward journey apparently with a defective parachute, considering its fast rate of decent, and disappears into the thicket.

So it's probably a case of the good old flares again!!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks . If its just flairs again i'm sorry. This is why were all here tho isnt it?

Thanks for the replies . I guess till better evidence . Or at least some idea of where this was shot comes about , Were just beating a dead horse :/

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Italian video collector Caino just copied the video from other sources.
This is the original report from the original source translated to english.

UFO sighting in Annaikatti

This video was taken sometime in May, 2007 on my friend's phone and I
got a hold of it now. This is an unmistakable UFO sighting, although most
people around didn't believe it. This was taken in Annaikatti close to
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. You can see the "lights in the sky"
split and rejoin and even one apparently making a landing. You can also
see the traffic passing by and hear my friends' comments. This video was
taken by Sanjana Soman on her Sony Erricson phone.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Those are indeed military flares. Just before a car passes by one of them starts to slowly descend and pick up speed on the way down..But not in an unearthly way. It looks like the Parachute Flare got a hole burned in it..Which actually happens frequently. Then after the car passes by, no more flare, which means it burned out. These things are designed to burn out about 50 to 150 ft before touchdown to avoid any possible conflagration. And that is exactly what we just saw. Also the odd appearance of these flares can also be explained through their detonation process. Which happens just before they start to descend, giving it the illusion that it appears out of nowhere.

You might be wondering why they are setting off flares in the day. Easy answer, new troop training. When my brother joined the army he did the same thing night and day. Don't be surprised if you see a video from the same place, and from the same person at night.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks i updated title to reflect your post . Hopefully its a better representation . Thanks for the extra info.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
these are NOT flares. There are at least 3 or 4 of the lights hovering MOTIONLESS and not even descending..now unless flares have anti gravity devices this is not the a flare. Even parachutes surcome to the force of gravity
but there are several lights here which are not dropping. Therefore we can discount the "flare" theory. Please watch the video again and observe this!!

nice try, but its not flares

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BionicEBE
these are NOT flares. There are at least 3 or 4 of the lights hovering MOTIONLESS and not even descending..now unless flares have anti gravity devices this is not the a flare. Even parachutes surcome to the force of gravity
but there are several lights here which are not dropping. Therefore we can discount the "flare" theory. Please watch the video again and observe this!!

nice try, but its not flares

I disagree. Parachute flares can appear to hang motionless for quite a while. You have to realize that they are for more distant than they appear.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This video is incomplete. We don't know where those lights went. And everything in this video screams military flare. Below is a link to a fire fight in Iraq. Notice how long the flare stays aloft without descending.

Embedding isnt working properly so you're going to get a link instead.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I see your flares, but its clearly descending slowly.
Look at the india video..not only is it not descending but there's 3 or 4 holding a perfect formation with each other! Im not willing to accept flares can do this and I appreciate the video..but look again, the india lights are holding a formation and not descending in the same way your showing in the iraq video. Its just NOT!

Originally posted by projectvxn
This video is incomplete. We don't know where those lights went. And everything in this video screams military flare. Below is a link to a fire fight in Iraq. Notice how long the flare stays aloft without descending.

Embedding isnt working properly so you're going to get a link instead.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You have to "remove frame" to get the vid #. Anyway i'll do it this time :p
Thanks for adding to this discussion.
Here is the above posters video [never mind i guess i was wrong sorry]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
watch esp these 2 lights..they are'nt moving or descending for the duration of the video.

gravity defying flares? Nope..they are not moving..

img100.imageshack.us...

You people would deny the color infront of your faces just to make it work with your way of thinking.

these are not flares...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There's a huge difference between the Iraq video and the one from India. And that's distance. They will appear to hover alot longer from a distance. From close up(such as the footage from Iraq) you will notice the slow descent, But from far away this becomes more difficult to decipher.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BionicEBE

You people would deny the color infront of your faces just to make it work with your way of thinking.

Snide attacks on people for a differing opinion is not a good way to seek the truth. Please check your attitude at the door.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I gotta agree with Bionic, these dont lkook like Flares at all and the distance seems a lot closer, your theory doesn't hold up.
If these are a lot further way then how far up are the flares being shot? 2,000 feet?

I think y ou need to check your ego at the door too. Your wrong. clearly!

reply to post by BionicEBE

Snide attacks on people for a differing opinion is not a good way to seek the truth. Please check your attitude at the door.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by jainatorres]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Everyone will drop the attitude

This is your chance.

Please proceed with the discussion in a civil manner.

Thank you.

You Must Be Civil

top topics

<<   2 >>

join