It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain: "There's going to be other wars, I am sorry to tell you"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Yes, I agree with you. McInsane appears to be one of the more open candidates. He comes straight out and admits he's a war-monger. In a weird way, that's more honorable than those who constantly hide their true colors and intent. He is basically saying he will march us into armeggedon without blinking an eye, where almost everyone else has the smoke-and-mirrors thing going on-but they all serve the same puppet masters.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

McCain knows that the war machine will continue to fuel wars to purpetuate the continuity of the war machine, this has been the norm for decades and will continue for decades to come. The beneficiaries of the war machine don't have any family members going to war, they are running the war machine.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The voice of truth and freedom

www.youtube.com...

Here's an excellent video, where people like JFK, King and Ron Paul, tell it exactly how it is and how it should be. Everyone should watch this atleast once.

The statement that Mike Huckabee makes at the end is truly nonsense. Spoken like a true elitist puppet. Anyone who thinks like that is completely devoid of any morals, ethics and common sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Great link

He sure sounded truthful and finally telling people what we need to know to prepare. I didn't feel he came across as a warmonger.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

sorry, it says [Youtube banned this clip] now.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
All the candidates seem to want some sort of war or other. America is in for a strange time.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The wars are fabricated by the Illuminati, we're living in 1984, the wars will be perpetual. Wars are just one of the ways of enslaving nations (like the US) to the bankers. We're starting to see inflation taking off in the US, in no small part due to war. Modern "war" is not real war, it is a gimmick to implement inquisitions and create pacified populations. It is a means of exaggerating the power of the Federalists. Any candidate who has a military background, let alone an x prisoner of war, should never be considered for a serious political position simply because the "government" has had such detailed access to them for mind control purposes they stand a good chance of being a slave. Just one look at McCain should tell people something is must not right with the guy. He can't hid his condition.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The man seems to be in love with the idea of war, unlike most veterans. Maybe he's trying to get back at the N. Vietnamese who treated him and oyhers so horribly on some level, and I can'say I bleme him. But is that a good assumption "there will be more wars" to start out with in foreign policy, even though it is certainly true? Let's at least start with a positive attitude, and talk about more wars only when it truly becomes a last resort.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

phineasJwhoopie
sorry, it says [Youtube banned this clip] now

Well it's working again now. For some reason they keep banning the clip, but the guy keeps re-uploading it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
John mcain is an idiot plain and simple his daughter is married to italian mafia. he was involved in many stock scandles investigated severel times.

but hes mr anti corruption right.

Please google john mcain stock fraud.

plus i didnt like him calling RP a hitler isolationist.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

And a unrealistic lie.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I would like to reiterate that I do believe that McCain is talking about war specifically in the very near future, and not in general. He said "Pakistan is the next Afghanistan." It doesn't get much more clear than that folks.

On the other hand, would it really make a difference if he was elected or not? We'll be at war in Pakistan within the year, and with Iran before the next election after this one regardless of who is in the White House.

In fact, there are those who believe that there will be another major terrorist attack on US soil and that Bush will invoke Patriot Act/Executive Privilege to stay in office and to suspend the next election.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I am inclined to believe that is a very realistic possibility.
The Bush invoking thing.
That and I can't point to and prove it but I just have the feeling that particular load of BS is going to be pulled.

And as for what he meant. How can we really know without being Mr McCain himself if he doesn't tell us exactly what he meant?
Or better yet if he did.
Would we believe him?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
John McInsane says that he will follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell. Yet more proof that he is a warmonger and plans to go on the offensive, if he get's into power. He might just have to go to hell to catch Osama Bin Laden, considering he's dead. I just hope he's not planning on taking the rest of us with him...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ATS member Valhall claims to know someone who has actually seen OBL at Gitmo, and that he will be paraded out right before the election.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
...and that he will be paraded out right before the election.

Oh really? G, I figured they'd dig a hole 4 feet deep, cover him with a sheet, bury him in it with his torso sticking out, and hire the Rolling Stones for a special kind of party featuring your host, John McCain. I mean what better way to covertly signal an attack on Iran?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Knowing how the Bush admin works, they will probably release their latest dodgy video of Osama sometime soon, claiming that he is now in collusion with the Iranian government and therefore Iran must now be dealt with, to save the world (Israel)
from this heinous evil regime.
The phony war on terror continues...........

Watched Jonh McInsane on the news again the other night...Wow that guy is totally creepy. He has a smile that send shivers down your spine.
It's like something out of the evil dead.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Here's another interesting video - John McCain's 'Hundred Years Of War'

www.youtube.com... How anyone can even consider electing this man is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
At no point does he mention, '100 years of war' though, unless I missed it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Did you forget about Korea?

And combat is major to you if you are in it or it is fought in your homeland.

Grenada, Panama, Bosnia, etc...

Not meaning to agressively point out the obvious, but all of these were very personal and very major to me and others.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join