It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire State Building is NY's bermuda triangle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Empire State Building is NY's bermuda triangle?

www.foxnews.com

Every day about 10-15 cars and trucks simply stop working within a 5-block radius of the 102-story building, according to a report in the New York Daily News.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
what are your thoughts? what can be causing this. i know the article says radio waves from the tower on top, but could that really shut down a car?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Swatman]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes, I think so.
Its the digital broadcasting.
More quickly oscillating electric fields energizing the air.
Energizing wires and coils and blocking normal DC current flow.
Chuck the Edison system and go with an all AC system with Tesla.
Suppression of Tesla energy systems is an INSIDE JOB.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It is interesting indeed. I would like to know how many cars stop working in other parts of the city. The Empire State Building is not the only building to have a radio antenna on top of it either. So would like to know if other buildings with an antenna on top have had this problem. If not then what makes the Empire State building different from the others.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
^exactly what i was thinking. empire state building isnt the only one with radio waves coming out of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
It is interesting indeed. I would like to know how many cars stop working in other parts of the city. The Empire State Building is not the only building to have a radio antenna on top of it either. So would like to know if other buildings with an antenna on top have had this problem. If not then what makes the Empire State building different from the others.

The biggest with the most power, I think it is the only one like that.

Also surrounded by antennas and re radiators in the steel girders
of NYC buildings.

Digital Broadcasting is big time. And it will generate higher and
sharply pulsed frequencies.

Its all in the electrical engineering waveforms.

ED: Suppression of Tesla energy systems is an INSIDE JOB.
So far no INSIDE JOB have been broken, score zero for the good guys.

[edit on 1/30/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous.

First, if the radio antenna on top of the Empire State Building would be able to affect cars from 5 blocks and 1472 feet up, then no electronics would work anywhere near the building, much less inside of it. A lot more than 10-15 cars would be experiencing problems.

Second, think of the number of cars that must pass within a 5-block radius of the Empire State Building on a daily basis. Just look at a map of the area. Law of averages says there would be problems with 10 to 15 cars a day, if not more.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure who came first but it seems we have two threads going on this topic. I just don't want to get too confused here. Thankyou. Sorry but I'm not sure how to show you where the other one is. I guess I'll have to smarten up and go look. lol

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it's also one of the most trafficked area in the city. It's a couple of blocks from Penn Station/Long Island Railroad and Madison Square Garden as well as a number of large office buildings.

it's also close to the tunnel entrance/exit and is a block south of 34th street which runs from the east coast entrance to the west coast entrance of the city.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think Mythbusters needs to look into this one. A few reports like this doesn't mean it's the towers problem, but maybe some glitch in the cars technology. Isn't there also signals from underground such as subways, cables and people on their cell phones?

Some newer cars or certain years and makes etc. may be the only ones effected. Some cars have anti-theft systems that might be ativated from certain signals. There just might be some hackers or thieves out there doing this also.

For all we know, it's this same towing service, doing this to get money. Remember the story of the guy with the remote turning off everyones TV?

I remember a few years ago where I had worked where customers trunks were opened by the signals of other cars setting their alarms etc.

Maybe the system is overloaded with all of these signals? We really need more information on this, such as what cars and makes etc.

I believe I've heard of recalls before because of these system glitches.

I'm curious about these newer cars that have and use electronically controlled steering etc.

new topics

top topics

join