It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dismantled minds of creation'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have also watched my ceiling crawl, like an invisible force called perception was raking it. I have seen floors that look like liquid, I have seen trees with light orbs in them. I have seen events that could defy the human bounderies of logic or a sound mind.

The other day I watched my daughter change the channel with a remote control that wasn't for that t.v didn't have batteries in it either.

I believe this is due to the unconditioned mind at large not knowing their has to be a certain element to attune a device.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have seen a shadow being follow me through the desert, as if viewing me from a distance knowing my perception of him held its attention in place to see.

I have seen a television pushed off center from a stand, with an invisble force exerting pressure on it. I have seen something rummaging through a basket of things but invisible to the eye to see.

I have heard voices that sound like they come out of a mechanical device or long tube. I have been touched before by some unknown forces. I have seen things disapear right in front of me to know something pulled them into another place or location.

I have seen a dog the size of a great dane with glowing red eyes watching me as I sleep. I have seen other versions of myself appear out of a mist to just smile or disapear. I have seen some liquid like being shapeshift right into me as If it was me. I can see auras around matter. ALL componants of matter has an energy field around it, therefore it is alive, maybe not physically but moleculary or sub particuly the things are moving.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have seen and heard a black mass of energy walk right past me to say Hi Jaramy. A large ball of black energy.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have seen people in the physical that are just using a manufactured body to be present in while visiting Earth. I have seen people that are actually nothing more then E.T.s in human form manipulating the aura around their body to be percieved differently.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have seen ecto plasm left on a piece of furniture. It looked like an amber gold gel I tasted it. This would be the fluid or life force substance left behind after a haunting or manifestation of a spiritual essence.

These places with high activity always left something behind the walls of the subconscious to know.

The more I dig into the foundations of my body the more things that seem non linearly placed into the syntax of daily living.

I have projected my mind into a automatic door so that it would open.

I have discharged energy what seems to be in tune with radio channels with a frequency that was coming from my jaw, it felt like highly condensed electrical discharges that was affecting a radio that was on and the pain was emitting from my molars. It's like when you stick your finger into a light socket and get shocked the problem is I wasn't plugged into anything. I think I was picking up some heavenly frequencies through the crown of my head that was affecting eletrical items around me and in me.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
With that invisible world around us what world will you be subject too when you open the door to other levels of awareness.

Perhaps many worlds folding all around you to see this expansive Universe is teaming with life.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have seen spaceships the size of three football fields covered in clouds.

I have seen a metaphysical lightship bouncing around in our low density enviroment.

I have seen 'Gods' brillant white light and felt his wonderful expression in the lightwaves of eternity.

I have seen time stop on several occasions by myself doing so, or just an odd occurance to view the reality of time fixated in a moment of rest.

I have made myself dissolve out of this linear time sequence to be picked up into another layer of our world.

I have seen a space ship near the stars go in a direct line of motion to just burnout like a flame.

I have seen a silver orb in the 'little dipper' bouncing back and forth in between stars performing maintnance checks, stars were one tenth the size of the unconventional craft.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have seen a deer fly look dead at me only to have it smile at me, then take dead off.

I have woke up in different parts of a apartment I was living when I fell asleep somewhere else, when I awoke into a different body position in which I laid.

I'm not one to sleep walk but whatever.

Our world out there is much 'more complex' then we make it trust me.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I know what it is to have trees being cut down at a young age and actually hearing them scream or in emotional pain cast through there facility where their fallen comrades lie.

Trees of all things are precious to our eco system they are alive and I dance with them in the wind every chance I get.

They possess more knowledge that any human has in existance they are deeply rooted into Earths memory banks.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have physically changed the molecular structure of a door in the dark to watch it bend and envelope on itself to listen to it creak then pull the door down to block out all light coming through it.

You do these things through the other self that knows we all exist in another layer of density.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have physically changed the molecular structure of a door in the dark to watch it bend and envelope on itself to listen to it creak then pull the door down to block out all light coming through it.

You do these things through the other self that knows we all exist in another layer of density.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Where it stops is where our awareness begins. Meaning where we isolate our state of being is where we will operate from.

An open mind lets in a 'invisible world' .

[edit on 1-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would like to know what these meanings have to the few on this board.

Infiltrate, Neutralize, and assimulate

For those secret covert tactitions out there

[edit on 2-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The consitancy basis is the moment to breathe but I know I breathe through you with you, but you see we are one inside and out but not inside in and out but a composite of being.

Thought changes within the speed we operate if we were never to change that being of thought through our form we would remain unchanged, and if unchanged is the being that supports form why has the world changed around me to see past the vision of you and me but iT, the it is something into being that could only conclude decision bases ideas.

I don't change for you I change for me, if it really is change or did I just change the view in which perception holds onto form. My form is consistant with the basis of my logic and if logic holds many numbers who's more logical the me or you or the being in the moment.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Why would we dis-assemble our intelligence in this point in time if it weren't for our benefit?

Dis-assembling intelligence is a factor associated with slavery.

What's one issue you think the (common society) might have with viewing other world anomalies?

... that they might they're better than we are, or that they might think we're merely expendable.

Who are you?

A better question is, "What?"

Why are you here?

To confront novelty and see what use it has.

What would you consider yourself, a debunker, a experiencer, a skeptic, or open minded?

... an experiencer, only within certain boundaries and limits.

What don't you believe in as far as the ufology field goes?

... that seeing is believing.

And is your discernment for better judgement to conclude evidence still standard in your attention to detail.

I have to reframe this :: and is my discernment of what I believe is better judgment to INCLUDE evidence (from experiential detail)? Is this what you mean? I'm somewhat lost.

I can tell you why some people have trouble with accepting other realities, and the number one is experience. What we percieve to be real is something that usually is introduced at a young age. And what that is called is being socially fit to view society with the common eye. The more you try to meet the common eye of society, The less you will see for yourself. If you want to experience outside the box then you better start looking inward/out.

Precisely so. Only those who drop out entirely can make any sense of it all.

Well, ATSERS, GO AHEAD AND POST AWAY. Kind of a survey to see who we have in our graces, but more then that, an acceptible approach to a topic that is discarded.

Let me ask you a question now. Do you remember any dreams in which you acted out and witnessed to, what was patently absurd? E.g., an apartment contained in a merry-go-round or a scene that kept changing before your eyes?

Well, that is higher-dimensional reality, the holodeck experience. And there is no play-in-time of causes-and-effects, not there.

I think what is happening here in the 3rd density is that some 7th densities critters are loose, manifesting outcomes that make 7th density sense, but not 3rd density sense.

That's my take on it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

I would have to agree with all that was stated for the statement alone makes the vision clear when reading into the mind of the pasts present future.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Perhaps I am alone in my endeavors in spirit only due to the fact I choose to be.

You are "alone" in your endeavours of the spirit because there is no other way to be: every and each one of us have a totally individual path, individual modes of perception and according modes of reaction and creation. In that sense - and that sense only - each one of us is ALONE all the time.

And that is no tragedy. Personally, I believe that constructive thought-creation is the only possible, realistic way of collaboration - or, indeed, of assembly.

Unless, of course, I totally misunderstood the level and nature of what you were talking about.

But that's no tragedy either.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I have also watched my ceiling crawl, like an invisible force called perception was raking it. I have seen floors that look like liquid, I have seen trees with light orbs in them. I have seen events that could defy the human bounderies of logic or a sound mind.

The other day I watched my daughter change the channel with a remote control that wasn't for that t.v didn't have batteries in it either.

I believe this is due to the unconditioned mind at large not knowing their has to be a certain element to attune a device.

It's tough being a 7th-density Entity in a 3rd-density reality. Your wishes don't always work.

So, when do you intend to learn the rules for "here"?

You'll get along better if you follow causes-and-effects than you will if you wish your life away.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Over and out the Eagle has landed sir, we have confirmation of the exact location with precision knowing we can now MARK our territory.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join