It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dismantled minds of creation'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Why would we dis-assemble our intelligence in this point in time if it weren't for our benefit?

What's one issue you think the (common society) might have with viewing other world anomalies?

Who are you?

Why are you here?

What would you consider yourself, a debunker, a experiencer, a skeptic, or open minded?

What don't you believe in as far as the ufology field goes?

And is your discernment for better judgement to conclude evidence still standard in your attention to detail.

I can tell you why some people have trouble with accepting other realities, and the number one is experience. What we percieve to be real is something that usually is introduced at a young age. And what that is called is being socially fit to view society with the common eye.
The more you try to meet the common eye of society, The less you will see for yourself. If you want to experience outside the box then you better start looking inward/out.

Well, ATSERS, GO AHEAD AND POST AWAY. Kind of a survey to see who we have in our graces, but more then that, an acceptible approach to a topic that is discarded.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Who are you?
Names Alex and I'm from Canada.

Why are you here?
To Read/post of interesting topics that could be to my benefit.

What would you consider yourself, a debunker, a experiencer, a skeptic, or open minded?
OPEN MINDED my friend.

What don't you believe in as far as the ufology field goes?
I think i am open to discussion on all ufology topics.

Why would we dis-assemble our intelligence in this point in time if it weren't for our benefit? I do not know, that is a good question.

What's one issue you think the (common society) might have with viewing other world anomalies? Ignorance.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

For sixteen years old you are way ahead of the game, and that is what life takes knowing when to make moves.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Why would we dis-assemble our intelligence in this point in time if it weren't for our benefit? What's one issue you think the (common society) might have with viewing other world anomalies?

Excellent questions, Menguard. I think the reason we disassemble is due to PURE FEAR. We are terrified to go into the unknown, because we feel (perhaps rightly) that it is dangerous.

Even someone who desperately wants a visitation is likely to pull back at the last moment. They will run away from a UFO, or a ghost, in terror. It requires a very strong will and intense bravery to be a ghost hunter.

Worst of all -- we are afraid of having certain thoughts! We are given doors of special perception, but we slam them shut, involuntarily, like pulling your hand back from a flame. So we deny our intelligence. We disassemble it. And society reinforces this, by patting us on the back!

It is easy enough for me to speculate, protected in my brightly lit house. But at the moment of a real encounter with the unknown, I am afraid! I joke about it afterwards, perhaps. But the fear was real and powerful! Fear quenches my curiousity. That is something I am working on.

(Hey! Where is everybody? Don't be afraid. What are your comments?)

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The unknown is scary to some, to move forward without a direction could pose a threat to any logical being, but if we are truly without time then that leaves many doors open to reside in. That means that the consciousness of mind has the ability to let in other aspects of itself in.
change is the only constant in the Universe..

We fear to let our other selves in thinking maybe we might just leave this little blue orb behind, and maybe you will, but what you will be bringing in is more of yourself that you left behind..

What if we are starting to open up our potential to the creators creation of potential residing everywhere. Each object in our enviroment is a thoughtform somebody made up. And with this 'individual mind' came a process of divine inspiration.

There are other worlds out there that have different inhabitants then just the Earth form. Many just as wonderful creations to reside in, then what has been acknowledged on a soul level on our planet.

What we are doing here is expanding our enviroment to more growth of creation to come in. What these other elements of creation are, is none other then other aspects of ourselves.

Can humans imagine there are places that have no oxygen but are breathable by formulable design. Meaning just because one form is limited doesn't mean another is tied to that one belief or law of existance that another world has.

Am I surprised more are not posting on this thread no, because this thread is not a 'comfort zone' to that box.

That box likes its society just the way it is and fears change or truth.

Perhaps I am alone in my endeavors in spirit only due to the fact I choose to be.

For we are only individual parts of creation.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Truly enlightening. I know what you say is true.

It is a good assignment for me to work on. I have to calm myself down. But there exists a lot of fear in this world. I have to block that out, without blocking out the world and universe.

I need to master that, and I have to go slowly. If fear conquers curiosity, logic conquers fear. It takes work!

I need some time to practice (I have a far distance to go), but I will report back to you later.

I thank you for your help!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Perhaps one needs the right mind set hence forward to see outside our rational world of thought. The box that everybody is in is based on theories so why are you so conclusive in your evidence of NORMAL.

Step one:
I want all parties joining this endeavor to start saying to themselves I am going to see through the veil.

Step two:
I am but one program into the 'computer mainframe' that exists.

Step three:
I already know their are other lifeforms out there.

Step four: I don't why I am here so why do I believe to know the WHOLE truth or even a part in a rational sense.

Step five: I have defied rational logic more then one time with my actions, and I seem to be okay. I have defied Earths laws more then once.

step six:Everything I have ever seen has just opened me to know my limit on perception surrounds my world with that eyesight.

Step seven: I am nothing more then a thoughtform thought into existance.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This world is molded through my perception of it, and those experiences let in are those I imagined to know real.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now evidence here I exist writing to you is that enough to be seen. You have never heard my voice yet you know I carry a tune. You have never seen me yet you know I carry a vision. Who's to say I am writing you into creation when it is you viewing me through your eyes.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am only writing myself into existance because I see the truth. I am a form of doing that doesn't conform to being. Who am I?

A death to the conceptual data of reality.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A fragmented truth of mankind lost in the databanks of a file eating away at the hard drive of life, your computer's life span.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Which computer program serves you the most the one inside of you or somebody elses program.

Or are we a joint networking making sure certain parts of circuitry light up.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Why are you alive only through me. I let you exist through my program. Your programming stops when I say it does.

Discernment is needed to know the truth that exists in you.

To find viruses into the 'computer mainframe' we must first be alert of them.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How we track that virus is finding the place it frequents, or frequency. That brainwave existing is a measurement of its matter.

Then we see what the virus does to the computers programming. It slows it down, its immune system is the virus sweeper. It acknoledges its existance then comes in to clean it out.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why are you still here I thought I erased your from my hard drive.

Don't worry their is a more subtle approach I will put into play.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now I am spying on you can you feel my eyes watching you as you watch me. Don't worry it will be over soon enough.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The eyes of truth are always watching you!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Don't be paranoid I just got your attention, your attention to detail in life is your life span to live.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Leave you alone, but why when it gives you pleasure to learn.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You are unseen, but not heard.

Do I give your voice clarity NOW.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join