It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dismantled minds of creation'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Come outside and play with me. Nobody has a voice, interesting when their are words being spoken unseen.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No you don't know what your doing.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I gave you life through my eyes to experience, nothing more or less.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why am I talking to myself, I am not there are many unseen.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If I could see you then I would know.

Or do I know because I see.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You can't seem to see what I am saying.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Or is it in you you to know.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
(I need to defy the one line post rule.)

Wow!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The potential of man can pick up into whatever body he wants to, to conclude a sentence through.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I let you exist in 'my world' because it has meaning. Without letting you into my world you would have never existed.

When I accept to see without eyes but hear with the soul then a new condition has begun.

You are connected to the SOUL OF EXISTANCE.

My body is a manufactured thoughtform I made real from a level of mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My spirit body created my physical body to meet the needs of my frequency.

Spirit is a form of physical density just lighter then the physical element of life.

I being of 'pure thought' is a measure in which the soul speaks.

The spirit magnifies the body when it loses its form.

Losing the form is the condition of mankind.

Like a conditioned mind so thoroghly introduced to subtle states that its pronounced vision of body encorperating form takes on anything it wants.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
And when we align with other positions out into (space/consciousness) we are changing positions in which our bodies are placed in space.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When we magnify our existance we are magnifying our soul's ability to experience into the moment. To experience with such overwhelming life that we would think that we are the heavenenly body itself.

We are the heavens brought home into this blue orb, this ball of light that corresponds messages to other planets through signals.

When ones experience expands ones soul, awareness is tuned into more of the world around it and in it.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Think of the electromagnetic charge of the body compiling other charges out there feeling what they feel so they know they are real and self sufficient to see life form.

Our energetic grid around our bodies expands to encorperate more of the material world around us and in doing so pulling in the magnetic attraction with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Pulling that electromagnetic charge around the body inside of itself is needed for the soul to see for the very first time in its life.

Pulling that huge electromagnetic grid connected to source inside oneself is time folding inward and outward. The Body modifying the (time space) in which it operates in.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And the way in which the body operates in, is the field of operations which the bodies energy is located in.

Levels of the minds thoughts of awareness to experience itself in.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Think of me as another you existing in the another location of the onion but not outside of this world to comprehend.

The position in which my spiritual body houses itself in is the mode of operation I exist in.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why are the walls in a house silent when they are teaming with life. Whats outside our vision to see is sometimes the ability in which we percieve reality to be. The nonphysical expression has a form to its body.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The brain computes registered imagery into the databanks of the subconscious whats imprinted into there will come out when the link within that nature comes out.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What I have seen is a shadow being chasing a orb being around a ceiling then the orb being splitting itself in half to avoid a shadow being.

The orb was in two places at once for the shadow being trying to catch it, I laughed when I saw that.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by menguard]

<< 1    3 >>

join