It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does it add up???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
source

"Sean Reel, Commercial Director for Connecta Group, which produced the image, said: "He was keen on using the hologram to show his commitment to reducing the carbon footprint."

Did I not remember reading about a false flag event -in the near future- where a hologram of aliens/ufo ships are projected.

this is supposed to be used to get all countries unified as in all Earth against the "aliens"-remember what Ronald Regan once said..............

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Morning Mon, I believe you are referring to Project Bluebeam, where apparently holographic images would be used in order to pull together the earth as a unified system in order to subdue people into acceptance?

I'll try to find a link for more information on it, but interesting how items like this are becoming a little more mainstream than before when people thought the idea was too kooky for words.

Interesting find.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
morning Nite-heh,

When I first read about the idea, I thought, I am open minded, but PLEASE!!!!!

Now the technology that could do that is openly shown.

Even I can see it adding up, sigh.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
But does it add up, or break it apart?

If there is a conspiracy that is being planned globally to use holographic images in order to create a NWO-ish society, then we would want (imo) the technology to come out publicly at a blazing speed. If there is ignorance to the existence of the technology, it can be used on the masses. If everyone knows what is going down if bluebeam were to occur, the exercise would be a bit more limited in it's power over people's rationality and common sense.

That's my take, anyhow.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

You guys overlook the fact that united we are stronger . War separates . If there was/is a project bluebeam i think it took a back seat to the divided strength of war.
United we stand.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have a much different take on it.

It goes like this, if you want to.

Take the example of some people believe there is something like the stargate from movie and show with same name.

"IF" and only "IF" this stargate existed, what would be the best method to make people NOT believe it-if the info got out???

The answer is simple. Make a movie and or tv show about it.
Make sure to have the movie/show be as close to exact details as possible.

Now, if any of the info gets out and anyone points to it, TPTB (The Power(s) that Be) and laughs and points to movie/show.

The person is now seen as someone who cannot tell the difference between sci-fi and reality and becomes a laughing stock.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I have a much different take on it.

It goes like this, if you want to.

Take the example of some people believe there is something like the stargate from movie and show with same name.

"IF" and only "IF" this stargate existed, what would be the best method to make people NOT believe it-if the info got out???

The answer is simple. Make a movie and or tv show about it.
Make sure to have the movie/show be as close to exact details as possible.

Now, if any of the info gets out and anyone points to it, TPTB (The Power(s) that Be) and laughs and points to movie/show.

The person is now seen as someone who cannot tell the difference between sci-fi and reality and becomes a laughing stock.

What you've said pretty much mirrors my thinking on the whole Stargate SG1 thang.

Have a star... and thread flagged

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

I've always thought SG-1 was a plausible deniability tool. They even did a show about it. It's the 200th episode entitled 200, where the air force commissions a movie to be made as close to reality as possible for plausible deniability purposes.

new topics

top topics

join