It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH Ballots Security Sham (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think this about sums it up.

What is going on here????

What do you think the chances are this will be featured in the MSM?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is the original documentary this is from.
www.mininova.org...
www.hackingdemocracy.com...

Called Hacking Democracy.

ATS should add this on their to watch list. Its about as relevant as that Iraq for sale video.

::EDIT::

Also Tagged and Flagged

[edit on 1/26/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Isn't the video above brand new and just posted on blackbox? Hacking democracy was a great doc

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thats a good question..

The video reminded me of that documentary tho..

If its not still worth a look. Documentary I mean.. I showed alot of the insides of the Debold machine.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
man oh man..this country is going to the ........has gone to the DOGS!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Quite frankly I don't see what the fuss is about. They assured this lady that the ballots were in a secure location. So what if they were in a different secure locaiton the night before. This lady came across as a real nut, asking the same thing over and over. It was funny the way the guys just looked at her like she was indeed nuts.

I assume the ballots wre removed from the vault, maye they were counting them or something and they wre just put in a more convenient location. They assured that this location was just as secure. They owed this lady no explanation as to why they are in a different spot.

Talk about making something out of nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am appalled. Look at the gray-haired men caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Their faces give them away. Secretary of State Gardner could take a course or two on how to conceal guilt when exposed.

The 'security' tape is unbelievable. The tape I used to wrap Christmas presents was more secure than that crap. Clearly it would be easy to tamper with these votes. Notice their response when asked about the janitor that has access to the building. I don't care if the janitor has a key card. That doesn't make him suitable to be in the vicinity of votes for a potential future President of the United States. I expected a hell of a lot more security. Why aren't these votes kept in a vault? Why aren't these boxes monitored 24/7 by men or video surveillance? The traffic intersection down the street from my house is monitored more than these votes.

I was under the impression that Democracy was taken more seriously. I was misinformed.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
The traffic intersection down the street from my house is monitored more than these votes.

I was under the impression that Democracy was taken more seriously. I was misinformed.

An interesting and accurate comparison indeed.

================================================

The Civil War was not fought to free the slaves, the Constitution has been suspended since 1933, and JFK was the last President to be elected before being murdered for $5 billion. Read more here.

top topics

join